• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

take her in your control(south bend, indiana area)

• Thread startercplwithwhitewife4uindiana
  • Start date

cplwithwhitewife4uindiana

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
She use to have a black man that she would meet from Chicago but he has since moved too far away. We didn't take it to the extreme of letting him have full control over her but we talk about finding a hot bbc for her that likes that. She wants me to find her a black male that is between the ages of 24 and 39 that is agressive in the bedroom and prefers smooth bodied, nicley trimmed down low or shaved, clean cut, and wants to own a hot wife. We would love to find someone close to our area so he could have frequent meetings with him. He must like to take videos and sometimes be watched by me. She wants to tie me down sometime and make me watch her make love to her hot bbc. She will want to see pics first to see if there is a physical attraction, then she will want to chat on yahoo, then she will give you her phone number if she is comfortable with you at that point. If this sounds like you we will chat first so I can tell you what she likes and dislikes, then I will give you her yahoo id after she sees your pics and wants to chat with you.

She's worth jumping thru all the hoops for I guess. IF she'll gangbang!

Good luck in your search,

Good luck, I'm sure you wi;; succeed... she deserves it! ^)_(^

uh huh

well shes got wat it takes fur shur

thanx

currently working with someone, still in the chat mode but ball is in his court. hopefully this all works out. we are very excited to find the right man for her.

still looking

seems like we found someone else that likes to play games. we are seriously looking and if you are serious please reply. if you are looking to add photos to your collection please save our time. please respond with pics if interested.

Potentially interested

Sent you an email. Like what I'm hearing/seeing so far. Hopefully you'll get a chance to take a look and respond. In the Champaign/Urbana, IL area near IN border. Till later.

Went to Chicago for the weekend and met up with a fun black man that matched what we are looking for. Had a great time and he took things to the max with her. Her first in over a year and she loved it so much. He didn't even shut the bedroom door in our room. He just took control and took her to the bed and screwed the hell out of her until he filled her up with his juices. Then after he left she had me clean her up and gave me some of the most awesome sex ever. Hope we can meet again or somebody very simular.

We Want Local Bbc For Long Term Fun! Someone That Likes To Have That Control Over Another Mans Wife And Will Want Regular Meetings With Her.

still looking!!!! not much luck in here. does anybody know of other sites that have more people on them into the same things. all ideas are greatly appreciated.

Great

Good for you two! I hope you have some pictures to share?!

I would love to taste her and let her taste me. I am close to your area.

You are very lucky to have such an open relationship, wish my husband was as understanding.

Hello I am TJ a 6'6" 245 lbs black male in Chicago Would love to help your sweet wife out I have posted before but I think you all were in the process of meeting with someone else. I am a former college Basketball player now a medical professional in the chicago area I am well hung 8 1/2 by 4 around with a big meaty dickhead. I am Str8 D&D free and have stamina and a ridged dick if interested let me know.

Peace

TJ

Users who are viewing this thread