• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Taken, not served

• Thread starterwrider
  • Start date

wrider

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2006
Something I've wondered for a while is whether any of the bulls who frequent this forum take the initiative to pursue unpersuaded wives who have not been put on the market, so to speak, by their husbands? Not, mind you, that I would necessarily turn down a proffered, willing lady. But I guess I've reached the age when enjoying the pussy is secondary. I like the fillip of the pursuit -- the process of seducing an "innocent" wife -- and the yielding of her whose transgression is not sanctioned by her husband. This happened for me most recently on Tuesday and the pleasure of the mount was heightened by the awareness that this former, faithful wife had slutted herself and that her husband neither knew nor could have prevented it. Now that makes him a true cuckold.

fucking hot bro....
what kinds of things do you do to persuade them?

wrider said:
This happened for me most recently on Tuesday and the pleasure of the mount was heightened by the awareness that this former, faithful wife had slutted herself and that her husband neither knew nor could have prevented it. Now that makes him a true cuckold.

Then you woke up (with sticky gooey stuff between your legs).

Never ****** myself on any girl or couple. Didn't have to. Plenty of fish swimnming in the sea.

waynerobertson said:
Never ****** myself on any girl or couple. Didn't have to. Plenty of fish swimnming in the sea.

=============

and with my tiny pole they shall go on swimming 4ever :mad:

wrider said:
...In my latest seduction, I met the woman and her husband at a charity event. I could see right away that he was a boor. More importantly, I noticed the woman's embarassment at his rude and crude behavior. I realized immediately that, if I wanted to seduce her, I would have to position myself as his polar opposite....

Then...beware of the angry husband with a Magnum 43 in his hand...:eek:

MacNfries said:
... I think its safe to say Mr wrider's gone on to more graphic & bizarre fantasies, don't you think? :p

You are quite right with that:D, but it could also be the other way round as the angry hubby:mad: already made Mr wrider:cool: the thing in the past....

Pinkyrod said:
Then...beware of the angry husband with a Magnum 43 in his hand...:eek:

Tht is always a possibility, cuming under "do not covet your neighbor's wife, his handmaiden, his oxen, his sheep, his wealth, his mother-in-law, etc".

It is not that coveting is sinful - but the Commandment is a WARNING that you must GET PERMISSION FIRST or you might find a dagger pierces your heart as he takes his revenge.

Your neigbor may fancy your wife, and let your coveting have wings as long as he can bed down your wife.

Once wife swopping was a handshake between two neigbors, these days you have to ask the wives for their consent before the handshake, otherwise they might scream blue murder to the cops and neigbors and tighten their thighs like a vice.

A wife is no longer "property" to be "loaned to swing a business deal" or settle a gambling debt.

Users who are viewing this thread