• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tame

• Thread starterNosirrah
  • Start date

Nosirrah

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2021
West yorkshire
When I read some of the escapades of some people's situations it makes mine look decidedly tame, I'm just a married man to a very lovely wife who has a fuck buddy and all 3 of us are very happy.

I'd never even heard the term cuckold until I found sites like this and if I understand the term correctly I'm not a cuckold, I'm just some bozo that likes my wife riding another man's cock, my wife started doing this because of me and came to like the 2 men in her sexual life situation, her fuck buddy Martin just gets no strings sex on tap, wonderful.

So, am I tame in all this? No cages, cleaning up, no denial of pussy (or other entryways), just a dirty bastard who encourages my wife and her boyfriend to fuck as often as they like.

• Love
Reactions: robandkate, LincsCpl, redback and 8 others
You are fine. Like my wife and me you have a Stag and Vixen relationship. None of the shaming and feminization crap. Just a very happy wife and two men getting plenty of pussy.[/QUOTE]

• Love
Reactions: robandkate, BobWheeler, redback and 6 others
KandJPlus said:
You are fine. Like my wife and me you have a Stag and Vixen relationship. None of the shaming and feminization crap. Just a very happy wife and two men getting plenty of pussy.
[/QUOTE]
Excellent way of putting it, thanks

Reactions: KandJPlus
Nosirrah said:
encourages my wife and her boyfriend to fuck as often as they like.
This is how it started for us as well many years ago. It went on just fine for a year or so until she got the hots for a younger coworker and they went on a fuck spree for a couple months. Apparently he fucked her so good that something tripped in her and she told us point blank that she wants to date other men and we had to accept. Since then she denied me sex and made me into an impotent limp sissy. Her old boyfriend still comes by for her pussy now and then but it's more of a routine mercy fuck for old times sake

Reactions: Nosirrah
If you are happy sharing your wife with another man, good on you. No way does that make you a cuckold.

Reactions: MajorHorner, robandkate, KandJPlus and 3 others
johnmasters said:
If you are happy sharing your wife with another man, good on you. No way does that make you a cuckold.
Of course it does, if his wife has sex with another person he's a cuckold!

Reactions: JeffCA and redback
2wheel said:
Of course it does, if his wife has sex with another person he's a cuckold!
Personally, I've always made a distinction between a man whose wife cheats on him, a cuckold, and a man who chooses to share his wife, a wife sharer. I appreciate that not everyone makes that distinction, just as not everyone adheres to the correct definition of a cuckold.

Reactions: robandkate and KandJPlus
johnmasters said:
I've always made a distinction between a man whose wife cheats on him, a cuckold, and a man who chooses to share his wife, a wife sharer. I appreciate that not everyone makes that distinction, just as not everyone adheres to the correct definition of a cuckold.
Love a man who knows his definitions :) Takes one to know one

Reactions: johnmasters
johnmasters said:
Personally, I've always made a distinction between a man whose wife cheats on him, a cuckold, and a man who chooses to share his wife, a wife sharer. I appreciate that not everyone makes that distinction, just as not everyone adheres to the correct definition of a cuckold.
Anyone can create any definition to any word they want, doesn't make it accurate. What a mess it would be if we communicated without any understanding of what was being said due to self-definitions.

KandJPlus said:
You are fine. Like my wife and me you have a Stag and Vixen relationship. None of the shaming and feminization crap. Just a very happy wife and two men getting plenty of pussy.

Stag and vixen​

A Stag is a dominant man who encourages his female partner to have sex with others, either in his presence, or on her own. With Stag/vixen there is little similarity to cuckholding, where the man is submissive and often subjected to taunting and humiliation from his dominant female partner while, or after, she has sex with another man.

A vixen is the submissive woman who is having extramarital sex with her dominant partner's support. She may or may not enjoy being humiliated during or after the sexual encounter.

MajorHorner said:

Stag and vixen​

A Stag is a dominant man who encourages his female partner to have sex with others, either in his presence, or on her own. With Stag/vixen there is little similarity to cuckholding, where the man is submissive and often subjected to taunting and humiliation from his dominant female partner while, or after, she has sex with another man.

A vixen is the submissive woman who is having extramarital sex with her dominant partner's support. She may or may not enjoy being humiliatedcolding is a woman who cheats on during or after the sexual encounter.
I don't know where you get your definitions. Cuckolding has noting to do with being submissive. Some A cuckold is a man who's wife cheats on him period. The rest of what you describe are kinks within Cuckolding. Some cuckolds don't even know their wife is fucking around on them.

cuckold_1 noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced American Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com

Reactions: KandJPlus
zippless said:
I don't know where you get your definitions. Cuckolding has noting to do with being submissive. Some A cuckold is a man who's wife cheats on him period. The rest of what you describe are kinks within Cuckolding. Some cuckolds don't even know their wife is fucking around on them.

cuckold_1 noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced American Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com
Might it be suggested that you read the subject of the definition., and then use your Sesrch Engine to find the source?

Well this post has degraded into attempts to force someone into a pigeon hole in a hurry. Maybe you should just accept that the OP does not want to be in the box you seem determined to put him in.

MajorHorner said:
Might it be suggested that you read the subject of the definition., and then use your Sesrch Engine to find the source?
I don't know what you are implying? I went to Oxford Dictionary. A reliable source wouldn't you agree Typed in cuckold. and got the result you see above. Now lets try another source Merriam-Webster. Both Gold Standard Dictionaries.
What sources did you use?
Here is what I got.
Definition of CUCKOLD.

johnmasters said:
CORRECT. It’s when your wife/live in partner is shagging some other guy in secret that one is a cuckold.

zippless said:
I don't know what you are implying? I went to Oxford Dictionary. A reliable source wouldn't you agree Typed in cuckold. and got the result you see above. Now lets try another source Merriam-Webster. Both Gold Standard Dictionaries.
What sources did you use?
Here is what I got.
Definition of CUCKOLD.
BUT, the subject of my posting wasn’t “Cuckold”, was it?
No, it wasn’t. It was

Stag and vixen​

which is why I wrote

”Might it be suggested that you read the subject of the definition.,
and then use your Sesrch Engine to find the source?”

Reactions: zippless
Well looking at this I'd certainly say that the Stag and Vixen scenario (not that I have a clue what that really is) would best describe us. But I'd still simply consider myself dirty bastard who likes his wife riding the merry go round with another man.

Reactions: MajorHorner
Nosirrah said:
Well looking at this I'd certainly say that the Stag and Vixen scenario (not that I have a clue what that really is) would best describe us. But I'd still simply consider myself dirty bastard who likes his wife riding the merry go round with another man.
The main thing is that the pair of you are in agreement and enjoying the experiences.

Also, presumably the man or men (??) who she’s shagging are getting more than they would
from just wanking over a photo of her???

MajorHorner said:
BUT, the subject of my posting wasn’t “Cuckold”, was it?
No, it wasn’t. It was

Stag and vixen​

which is why I wrote

”Might it be suggested that you read the subject of the definition.,
and then use your Sesrch Engine to find the source?”

MajorHorner said:

Stag and vixen​

A vixen is the submissive woman who is having extramarital sex with her dominant partner's support. She may or may not enjoy being humiliated during or after the sexual encounter.

And my search engine might come up with different results than yours. That's why I was asking for your source. I respectfully disagree with your definitions. You did define cuckolding in your second sentence and stag and vixen in the third. It has nothing to do with dominance or submission.
How do you classify swingers? I have been to many swing clubs and didn't find any dominant or submissive behavior there by either partner. Both parties are equals having fun.

Last edited:
zippless said:
And my search engine might come up with different results than yours. That's why I was asking for your source. I respectfully disagree with your definitions. You did define cuckolding in your second sentence and stag and vixen in the third. It has nothing to do with dominance or submission.
How do you classify swingers? I have been to many swing clubs and didn't find any dominant or submissive behavior there by either partner. Both parties are equals having fun.
1) It MIGHT do, but you haven’t checked yet
2) A swingers club without Doms & Subs = very vanilla

Users who are viewing this thread