• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

TAMPA FL wannabe cuck

• Thread startertampab2
  • Start date
T

tampab2

Looking for other wannabe cucks in the tampa area for wife pic exchange and chat. maybe meet up or be at the same place for dinner to check out each others wives with out them knowing.. MAybe meet to JO or suck off to their pix etc Endless possibilities. I'm 34 shes 36 good looking in shape. hit me on yahoo im tampab26 if you are real and in the area..

wanna be too

Hi. Similar. We are 35 37 mwc. Wanna be too. Pretty wife who needs fucked better. Family in tampa and there once every 2 months for a week. Email me. Jpm1515@yahoo.com. Let's trade pics of our wives and chat more. Like ur idea of seeing each others wives. Hmmmm. And would be willing to meet u. Our secret.

tampa, have you asked your wife if she would like to "wife swop" to get more fun into her life, or are you just wanting to have a phaze in your life where you have some mates who share your fantasies WITHOUT ACTING ON THEM?

jay, great secret to have, hope the dice rolls in favor of you having a snowballing growth of your fantasy.

From a woman's point of view, I can say that it would be really neat if your wives could have a fuller sexual expression, and wear the grin of winners.

I actually told her I would like to try a threesome with another guy. She knows I want to try it but for now saying not her thing. I dont want to push the issue so only bring it up when we have sex and the mood is feeling right

Users who are viewing this thread