• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tarnished Trophy Wife?

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
Fuck! That is one beautiful sight! I just hope some student's big young cock could fuck that pussy

unclem said:
This could easily become one of the most important threads on the site. A stunning woman, powerful emotions, infinite possibilities...

Burt Goldman did a Quantum Jump and bought her back for mankind to enjoy. She was being wasted in the parallel universe where she was living because her doppelganger twin-self had 60 wives and his cock was only 5.5 inches.

Twerpedbyjulie,

Re.:

Saraha said:
Some wives need to buy a queening chair and shackles so hubby can be trained into "the way it will be". A two year Apprenticeship (with hubby paying his wife a fee for the lessons) is to be expected. After all, hubby wants to feel confident he has reached an adequate skill level BEFORE the bulls starting spending nights with his wife.

Saraha has given you some good advice. Earlier, you mentioned you were comfortable with your wife fucking you about every 10 days, but since her encounter with "the monster" she wants to fuck you every day and you find this exhausting.

Thus, I too suggest you introduce your wife to the concept of her "queening" you. If she becomes comfortable and accustomed to straddling your face and "queening" you to orgasm (hers, not yours), this could provide a way for her to attain satisfaction on a daily basis without you having to get it up every day.

You might suggest to your wife she read:

Queening:
The Fine Art of Queening

And, for variety, consider:

Chin Dildos:
The Accommodator Chin Dildos, Face Dildos, Head Dildos, Facial Dildos

To enable your wife to be comfortable and relaxed while she queens you, there is suitable furniture available for this purpose (as Saraha suggested). See:

Queening Furniture (“Queens and Kings”):
queens and kings-queening

Queening Furniture (“Fetish Furniture Factory” with build-it-yourself instructions):
Fetish Furniture Factory

Regarding Unclem's comment:

unclem said:
.... [Your wife is] a stunning woman with powerful emotions; she has infinite possibilities.

I think he has put his finger on it.

—Custer

Dangerously Close

Saraha said:
Burt Goldman did a Quantum Jump and bought her back for mankind to enjoy. She was being wasted in the parallel universe where she was living because her doppelganger twin-self had 60 wives and his cock was only 5.5 inches.

Google time again. Television show right?

"his cock was only 5.5 inches."

Come on man.

In my parallel universe the doppelganger has a cock that is 10.2 inches long.

Yeah, it is.

Too Much Pressure

:eek:
unclem said:
This could easily become one of the most important threads on the site. A stunning woman, powerful emotions, infinite possibilities...

Nah, it's just an old dude trying to keep his wife happy without screwing things up. She's a treasure. I'm just an enormously lucky guy.

But, thanks.

Queening

"Saraha has given you some good advice. Earlier, you mentioned you were comfortable with your wife fucking you about every 10 days, but since her encounter with "the monster" she wants to fuck you every day and you find this exhausting."

God supposedly rested on the seventh day, and Mel gave me the day off as well.

"Thus, I too suggest you introduce your wife to the concept of her "queening" you. If she becomes comfortable and accustomed to straddling your face and "queening" you to orgasm (hers, not yours), this could provide a way for her to attain satisfaction on a daily basis without you having to get it up every day."

I'm going to introduce the concept at what I consider to be a propitious moment.

Geez. I wish it was the off season so I had more time to deal with all of your sinfully delicious suggestions, and advice. I am now fairly well versed in matters regarding the art of Queening. I have licked and sucked my own cum out of Mel's pussy. The first time I was blind sided. Is it sided or sighted?

We had sex, and I fell asleep. Sometime later I awakened to find Melissa lowering her pussy onto my face. She had been performing oral sex, and it was hard before I did wake up. Took me a moment to realize the snack I was enjoying was my sperm mixed with Mel's sweetness.

I enjoy having her ride my face.

"Regarding Unclem's comment:

I think he has put his finger on it.

—Custer"

Put his finger on it..."It" being...?

Twerpedbyjulie,

twerpedbyjulie said:
God supposedly rested on the seventh day, and Mel gave me the day off as well.

That was very kind of your wife/goddess...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I'm going to introduce the concept [of queening to Melissa] at what I consider a propitious moment.

She seems like an unusually good candidate to be your queen, so to speak...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I am now fairly well-versed in matters regarding the art of queening. I have licked and sucked my own cum out of Mel's pussy. The first time I was blindsided [not blind sighted]. We had sex then I fell asleep. Sometime later I awakened to find Melissa lowering her pussy onto my face. She had been performing oral sex [on me] but it was hard before I woke up. It took me a moment to realize the snack I was enjoying was my sperm mixed with Mel's sweetness.

That's very positive; it sounds like your wife is a natural...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I enjoy having her ride my face.

And it sounds like you are too...

twerpedbyjulie said:
"Regarding Unclem's comment: I think he has put his finger on it. —Custer" Put his finger on it..."it" being...?

"It" being your wife's strong sexuality brought out by her encounter with "the monster." Her sexual genie that escaped from its bottle, one might say.

—Custer

How Do I Do This?

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/t...-of-cuckoldry/

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/t...old-phenomena/

I read these articles, and they certainly seem close to what Melissa is experiencing. I don't know how to show them to her. She reads these, and I'm all but telling her that I want her to go find another man's cock. I don't want her to think that I'm pushing her away. I want her happy. I'm scared actually.

Twerpedbyjulie,

twerpedbyjulie said:
I read these articles [Gower and Lee], and they certainly seem close to what [my wife] Melissa is experiencing.

By this, I gather you mean "close to the signs and symptoms of 'husband-only sexual frustration' Melissa is experiencing...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
I don't know how to show them to her. If she reads them, I'll be all but telling her I want her to go find another man's cock. I don't want her to think I'm pushing her away. I want her happy. I'm scared actually.

A way to defer that problem might be an evening conversation with Melissa over glasses of wine about her finding she now wants and needs more sex than you can "reasonably provide" (or words to that effect). Then, segue into a suggestion that her straddling your face and queening you with some regularity, as well as you providing her with other varieties of oral sex (in effect, becoming her cuntsucker) and also her asskisser (you said having your face between her cheeks appeals to you) would enable her to attain more frequent sexual satisfaction — indeed, daily or more often if she likes.

You might then introduce Melissa to "The Fine Art of Queening" site, then give her some time to read through it and give it some thought.

In conjunction with this, you might also introduce her to the two pages of the "kings and queens furniture" site that give many illustrations of men satisfying their woman via queening and otherwise using their tongues. (I.e., scroll down to the bottom halves of those two "pages.")

If transitioning to a "queening you" mode of sex appeals to Melissa and she finds it satisfying in between your "once per 10 days" preference for conventional intercourse, that could yield the ancillary benefit of adapting her to the concept of being in charge of her own sexual satisfaction... in effect, to the concept that "sex is primarily for the pleasure of the woman (her), and only secondarily for the pleasure of her husband (you)."

This could potentially relieve you, at least for some period of time TBD, of the awkward need to talk with Melissa about her making you her cuckold by dating, seducing, and fucking other men while somehow also convincing her that you love her, will not do likewise with other women, and that she should not conclude this means you are trying to get rid of her.

—Custer

Response

Custer Laststand said:
Twerpedbyjulie,

By this, I gather you mean "close to the signs and symptoms of 'husband-only sexual frustration' Melissa is experiencing...?
=========================================================
Yes. Yes that's what I think is happening.

We've had no sex since Saturday. I haven't said a word because I honestly need the break. I'm so drained by the time I get home I just want to eat, and go to bed. I'm asleep before ten. Mel's still up.
Last Saturday I thought we were going to a bar, dinner or both. She asked me to wear a "ball-bagger" which is what Mel calls a jock. We took my truck and she drove. Both unusual. Mel had me strip down to my jock and tennis shoes. She started a narrative about the freak's father. How during her meeting with the parents the wife had spoken maybe ten words. The father intimadated his spouse. That when he looked at Mel he was stripping her clothes off, that he thought his son was absolutely correct in his assessment of my wife's need.

"He would have fucked me in front of his wife if I had shown any weakness."

Melissa took county roads. She had me get out of the truck and pose in the high beams of the vehicle. Mel took me to play with myself. I felt ridiculous, but it was what she wanted. She stopped me from cuming a couple of times when I was in the truck. When she did let me cum she put her hand over the top of my cock to keep my sperm from spreading past my crotch area, and then stuffed it back into the jock. She did nothing to herself.
Mel let me put my shirt back on which covered my ass but barely, and that's how I made the trip to our front door. That was it. By the time I was done showering she was asleep.

This morning she walked out of the master bath naked after showering. She had written the word, "Slut" on her tummy. I just fucking moaned.

"Mel honey...you're going to wash that off before you leave aren't you?"

She didn't. No one could see it, but fuck, I haven't had a clear thought all day. My wife the asst. principal making her rounds with slut on her body.
========================================================

A way to defer that problem might be an evening conversation with Melissa over glasses of wine about her finding she now wants and needs more sex than you can "reasonably provide" (or words to that effect). Then, segue into a suggestion that her straddling your face and queening you with some regularity, as well as you providing her with other varieties of oral sex (in effect, becoming her cuntsucker) and also her asskisser (you said having your face between her cheeks appeals to you) would enable her to attain more frequent sexual satisfaction — indeed, daily or more often if she likes.

I can do that. I've got no problem providing that sevice to my wife.
==========================================================
You might then introduce Melissa to "The Fine Art of Queening" site, then give her some time to read through it and give it some thought.

In conjunction with this, you might also introduce her to the two pages of the "kings and queens furniture" site that give many illustrations of men satisfying their woman via queening and otherwise using their tongues. (I.e., scroll down to the bottom halves of those two "pages.")

I downloaded six pictures of the furniture.

If transitioning to a "queening you" mode of sex appeals to Melissa and she finds it satisfying in between your "once per 10 days" preference for conventional intercourse, that could yield the ancillary benefit of adapting her to the concept of being in charge of her own sexual satisfaction... in effect, to the concept that "sex is primarily for the pleasure of the woman (her), and only secondarily for the pleasure of her husband (you)."

I understand that concept, and it would make me happy if it makes her happy.
========================================================
This could potentially relieve you, at least for some period of time TBD, of the awkward need to talk with Melissa about her making you her cuckold by dating, seducing, and fucking other men while somehow also convincing her that you love her, will not do likewise with other women, and that she should not conclude this means you are trying to get rid of her.

I have no urge to have sex with anyone, but Mel. Providing no one else finds out for both our sakes I also have no issue with her seducing another male although I'd like her to okay the other male candidate with me. I don't know about the watching, or participating. I've had cock in my mouth before, and I just don't think I want that to happen again. Get rid of her? Not in a million years.
Thanks for your help.

—Custer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your wife is moving you forward...

Twerpedbyjulie,

All good. Every aspect of your reply (above) sounds positive.

My interpretation of your wife taking you out at night with her driving and you wearing your jockstrap, then demanding you strip down to your jockstrap followed by humiliating you in various ways, is that she was testing you to to see whether: (i) you would accept her being in charge symbolically (driving with you in the passenger seat); (ii) you're obedient (would do what she told you to do); and (iii) you would accept her being in charge and controlling you in a sexual sense (obey when she ordered you to strip then do things at her command she knew you would find humiliating).

You passed all of her tests. In doing so, you verified to yourself that you would accept your wife being in charge of your relationship in all of these ways (and more, by implication). Congratulations!

As a modest follow-on step, I suggest mentioning to your wife that whenever you go anywhere together you would appreciate it if she would drive; you will ride in the passenger seat (unless she tells you to drive). This would provide her with some positive reinforcement by indicating, indirectly, that you accept and appreciate everything she did when she took you out Saturday night. I.e., you aren't secretly seething with resentment.

My interpretation of your wife writing "slut" on her belly before dressing and going to work is: it was a statement to you that beneath her proper exterior and respectable job, she secretly wants to fuck other men. Her doing it in that way, after taking you out and showing you who's boss Saturday night, suggests she has begun reading femdom liturature (online, I would guess, but not necessarily) and has started you down the road toward becoming her cuckold. Specifically, along the lines described here:

How to Cuckold your Husband Ch. 1:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 2:
How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

If, however, you are deeply hesitant about becoming your wife's cuckold, you might point out this site:

Lady Misato:
Real Women Don't Do Housework

to her and suggest you would be willing to cooperate in a program along those lines if that would be of interest to her. Lady Misato's approach does not involve a married woman making her husband her cuckold. Rather, it leads to a married woman establishing herself as head of her household.

You have a hot, strongly-sexual woman on your hands. Good luck!

—Custer

Office Masturbation

Thank you for all your advice.

We have a cleaning service that comes to our condo every two weeks, but I do all the laundry with the exception of her clothing. I put the dishes away when the machine is done.

I'll make sure that next time the opportunity arises that I ask if she would like to drive.

I believe she is already doing some of the things mentioned in the Literotica article whether or not she knows what she's doing remains to be seen?

We had no sex yesterday either. Mel said it had been an exhausting day, and casually mentioned that she had masturbated between 4:30 and 4:45 while still in her office, but of course after the kids had left the building.

That's the way she said it. Mentioning the times? She wants me thinking about her today at 4:30? If that's what she wants it will work because I will indeed be thinking about her playing with her beautiful pussy.

The talking during sex. Hasn't been much of that until of course the day she wanted to be spanked. Now I have been doing some myself. It's not new to me because Julie always talked during, before, and after she fucked me.

We don't have plans for Friday or Saturday at this point, and Sunday we're headed to her parent's house for the Easter thing.

Thanks again,

Let's see? Your Mel is transferring to another school? (By her choice? Hmm?) And the 'monster' is graduating in May? You should go to the graduation, because she's going to fuck the boy, and it may be right after the ceremony. She's wanted him since he intimidated her (He did, you know, she just didn't let it show.) in her office.
She'll say something to him right after the graduation ceremony, to remind him of his punishment, to piss him off and make him react in a similar way. But this time, when he tells her that she needs laid, she'll challenge him to do it. Get ready, it's coming.

What He Said

JustR101 said:
Let's see? Your Mel is transferring to another school? (By her choice? Hmm?) And the 'monster' is graduating in May? You should go to the graduation, because she's going to fuck the boy, and it may be right after the ceremony. She's wanted him since he intimidated her (He did, you know, she just didn't let it show.) in her office.
She'll say something to him right after the graduation ceremony, to remind him of his punishment, to piss him off and make him react in a similar way. But this time, when he tells her that she needs laid, she'll challenge him to do it. Get ready, it's coming.

I haven't read everything here but did you ever ask your young wife if she wanted the stud to fuck her? Besides the imagining stuff?

you are 57 and shes 37 and the kid is what 17 or 18? You're old enough to be her dad and she's old enough to his mommy? 3 generations getting together for a fuck fest?

Did you get any photos of your wife when she had slut written on her stomach?

What's up with no sex for several days?

She want kids?

She got any siblings?

What's her mom look like?

Just wondering.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Thank you for all your advice.

You're welcome.

Thanks for posting Mel's additional photos. She has a very sensuous mouth and lips... AND nice tits!

She Can't...She Can't

JustR101 said:

She just can't have anything to do with this asshole. It can't be any more than a fantasy. I'm going to the ceremony. If she let him have sex with her everyone in and out of the school would know the next day.

"I fucked the principal!"

The transfer is her choice. Different school district but same metro area.
She'll be an Associate Principal which puts her second in the food chain. If he's gone she's the boss. School is only about ten years old. Rich district. The current Principal retires in two to three years, and when he's gone she runs the school. We can't screw that up. She's worked hard to get where she's at, and loosing the job with crush her.

Twerped is right the girl has a career and shouldn't take a chance losing it or their being found out. Twerped is right and we should be glad he has shared her pics and their story. No matter what happens she stays with twerp and she doesnt want to lose him.

Howwee said:
I haven't read everything here but did you ever ask your young wife if she wanted the stud to fuck her? Besides the imagining stuff?

No.

you are 57 and shes 37 and the kid is what 17 or 18? You're old enough to be her dad and she's old enough to his mommy? 3 generations getting together for a fuck fest?

No. At least not with this guy.

Did you get any photos of your wife when she had slut written on her stomach?

No. I wish I had, but it was a morning deal, and we both needed to get moving. My brain shut off when I saw it. Whose wouldn't?

What's up with no sex for several days?

I don't know, but I need the break. According to what I've read it could be part of a plan to train me.

She want kids?

No.

She got any siblings?

Younger brother who is married, and has two kids so Mel's parents have their grand kids to spoil. I've only been around him on two occasions. Okay guy.

What's her mom look like?

Red head. Not a bad body. Full figured, and yeah if I wasn't married I probably would have a go.

Just wondering.

Makes two of us.

Users who are viewing this thread