• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

TEACHER GANGFUCKS BLACK STUDENTS by UNCLE SICKEY

• Thread starterDENISETHEPIECE
  • Start date

DENISETHEPIECE

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 29, 2004
If anyone has uncle sickey Teacher Gangfucking her Black Students pictures PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST ALL OF THEM an john parsons WHITE ***** TEACHER PICTURES.

Reactions: grandpa
wrong comic

Denise,

I never made a comic involving a teacher gangfucking her students; I did make one where a teacher was ***** by her students until she became a black slut and blackmailed into becoming thier ***** (as they videotaped the whole thing).

I appreciate your interest in my comics; but cannot in all conscience, post a entire comic on this forum; as the pages are waaay to big and resizing would ruin them!

Instead, I'll post pictures here that wouldn't fly on my regular site. Here's the first one of a European reporter finding out that wandering alone in a African civil war isn't the smartest of ideas! Now she's gonna be a fuck slave for a entire tribe of African warriors! Hope she likes black babies! :yumyum:

Uncle Sickey

Attachments

• GI Jane and Friend.jpg
    GI Jane and Friend.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 5,875
I dont like violent toons.
White gals dont need to be ****** to swallow a BBC -they do it alone.
VIOLENCE is bad-for all: black white red etc

Teacher Gone Black

This what You Want

Attachments

• Teacher gets felt up by black students.jpg
    Teacher gets felt up by black students.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 3,805
  • TeacherSlut9c.jpg
    TeacherSlut9c.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 4,139
Mmmmmm - love the look on her face in Moulds' first picture. All resistance has gone :)

Get New Members Uncle Sickey

I might become a new member if uncle sickey will show the hot white ***** teacher gangfucking her black students.Everyone wants to see the white cunt teacher.

I believe the original toons from the bottom of the page actually hearken from John Persons an artist of some renown in the interracial black on white toon scene. I have also seen a series by him depicting the deflowering of a white bride which is also of passing interest.

I think John Persons disappeared. I don't think he's updated his website in forever. I would be surprised if there were much more to that series than the two or three pics I've seen already.

Uncle Sickey said:
Denise,

I never made a comic involving a teacher gangfucking her students; I did make one where a teacher was ***** by her students until she became a black slut and blackmailed into becoming thier ***** (as they videotaped the whole thing).

I appreciate your interest in my comics; but cannot in all conscience, post a entire comic on this forum; as the pages are waaay to big and resizing would ruin them!

Instead, I'll post pictures here that wouldn't fly on my regular site. Here's the first one of a European reporter finding out that wandering alone in a African civil war isn't the smartest of ideas! Now she's gonna be a fuck slave for a entire tribe of African warriors! Hope she likes black babies! :yumyum:

Uncle Sickey

I definitely love that toon! Can you please post more from the same set?

tinkel100 said:
I dont like violent toons.
White gals dont need to be ****** to swallow a BBC -they do it alone.
VIOLENCE is bad-for all: black white red etc
Don't be pot off by this post. Toons are fantasy not real, and it happens anyway. So fire away with the African civil war

Moulds said:
This what You Want

Yes! We want that story!!! Do you have more? Please show us the whole thing!!! :clap:

Uncle Sickey said:
Denise,

Uncle Sickey

Wow.. First thought it was a photo! Amazing! Those stories about white women taken as sex slaves in Africa are just soooo erotic. Please send more photo's.. Sorry those great drawings of this story! Thanks for sharing.

I would like to see the whole cartoon, because it does interest me. I am a high school teacher.

Please show pictures of the nigger students ****** there hot white teacher

UNCLE SICKEY you can post just a few pictures of those gangniggers ****** there hot white teacher *****.There nothing better for a hot white teacher to get rough big black nigger cocks all day everyday. Making her dress like a fuck slut to make all the young niggers in the school hard an cum.I know that hot white cunts live to make all big black cocks hard an cum, there gods gift to all big black cocks.Thats what my black master makes me do,he also makes me wear a neckless that says in big bold letters BLACK OWNED.Post the pictures or john persons hot white teacher slut.

Denise,I believe that the Uncle Sickey link on the Global news it site thread in this section of the board contains over two dozen of the individual cartoon panels from the(Mrs Wolters?) cartoon that you are referring to.
Of course,Uncle Sickey can confirm that himself.

I am surprised that no one has yet downloaded all of those individual panels and then reposted them on a separate thread, in order,on this board.

Thanks BB

ya their all great most of those pics/toons r already on here but u gotta look.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread