• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tell me safe ideas of sex exhibitionism for my wife

• Thread starterfun4strangers
  • Start date
She needs to speak from strength and not weakness. she needs to say that what happened showed a lack of judgment on her part, but she shouldn't ber castigated for it and she would like them returned.

Reactions: toolman2c
get her naked and go for a ride in your car around the city

fun4strangers said:
more please.............???????
One midday we were talking about how exciting it was to go to the swingers club and saying that it was too bad that it only opened at night. She said, " I want to suck a cock right now." and I said, "Let's make it happen". We live close to the beach in Mexico and and the highway that parallels
the beach always has young guys hitching a ride. We didn't drive very far when she said, "He is a cute one,pick him up", so I did. He got in the front seat of my pick up and told me where he was going. I said sure and then asked if he liked my wife's tits. He was a little surprised and even more so when I told my wife to show him her tits, which she did. The guys was quite but looking and liking what he saw. I told him that he could play with them if he wanted to and he wasted no time rubbing them. His cock got hard and my wife asked him to take it out so that she could suck it, and he was one very surprised young man. My wife stroked his dick a bit and then took it in her mouth and started to suck it. I asked him if he thought she was a good cocksucker and he replied, " Oh yes, really good ", she sucked and licked and he blew his wad into her mouth. I pulled over to the side of the road and she kissed me with her mouth full of his cum and passed it to me. The guy said he had never seen that before and I told him he had sweet tasting cum, thanks. He was very quite and we soon got to his drop off point. He said ,"Thanks for everything", which I thought was an understatement.

My suggestion is to make it seem accidental. Reach to the side for something and let a man see up your skirt, or wear a top that gaps open a lot with a shelf bra on. Leaning so your breasts push into his arm might be fun too. It can be fun to be flirty, but brazenly putting it all out there? You might get more attention than you want or the wrong kind of attention from the wrong man. Keep it "accidental" is more fun and more safe.

Reactions: Nazareth and okdeacon
Julie0778 said:
My suggestion is to make it seem accidental. Reach to the side for something and let a man see up your skirt, or wear a top that gaps open a lot with a shelf bra on. Leaning so your breasts push into his arm might be fun too. It can be fun to be flirty, but brazenly putting it all out there? You might get more attention than you want or the wrong kind of attention from the wrong man. Keep it "accidental" is more fun and more safe.
Well said Julie and so true. I absolutely love it when a fine lady lays some sneaky flirting on me. Being smarter than my pet rock, ladies don't have to stick their pussy in my face for me to get the message. But what am I saying. I would be lying if I said that I don't like that too. So please forgive me ladies for I am just a hopeless pussy licking hound and I can not be helped. But in all honesty Julie is telling you right when she warns you of attracting the wrong type of man if you get too bold in your flirting. But for Gods sake ladies Don't stop teasing us men for most of us appreciate it beyond words. Also keep in mind if you are in the right type of place, there will always be a man around to set the assholes straight. Let me accidently on purpose see your white panties and I will never forget you. Enjoy the power your charms give you and make some real mans day. Respectfully Loving All you Ladies. okdeacon

fun4strangers said:
thanks for idea......
we will try it.........
tell us more please.......
Saraha said:
She needs to go out with other horny women who will lead her astray, and together they can invent ways "in the moment" of how to turn men on. Yes sir, no panties and her thighs moving open/shut slowly can tease guys who are sitting far enough away to see her pubic hair at the entrance to her love tunnel cave.

If she flashed for an older man, he might find his face suddenly going red, or just fidgiting around to try and hide his curious eyes and dirty mind.

When a girl flashes an older man by letting him see her pubic hair, it will probably be the most exciting thing that has happened to him for a very long time. If he was thinking about stepping in front of a bus to end his disappointments in life, he may now reconsider because he now knows that she can help him find pussy (either hers, or she ring up one of her friends).
You are right on the money with telling her to go out with other horny women. My wife decided to go out with two of her slutty friends after we got into the lifestyle and spent the evening sucking cocks at the dance-bar. Her friend got her started by saying to a guy that my wife likes to suck cocks and then it just caught on. I love your comment about the old man, no one gets too old to love pussy. It is called "Mercy flashing"

Users who are viewing this thread