• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell us about yourself! A short bio, NOT a personal ad please

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
58 white bull looking for couples in Nashville. 6' 185. Been in the lifestyle for about 8 years. Not much fun last couple of years so looking to jump back in. Like playing with couples or hot wives alone.

Reactions: franklyhorny, candygirl, jenxoxo and 1 other person
Curioussubhubby said:
Hey everyone. We are a 30 year old couple just starting to chat about her being a little slutty. We are newbies but she likes to show off for guys on the internet (especially big guys). We are both mostly submissive and excited to explore!
Sound like a fun young couple. 58 bull here would love to help you out.

20220124_192334.jpg

Reactions: frenchfuncouple, franklyhorny, trevn and 2 others
Stupiddave said:
Thanks again now the only issue I need to think about is whether or not to let that guy who tried to seduce my wife know thats its really her husband that he is talking to. I suppose that's bound to get a little messy maybe not the best option.
You might be best off to talk first with your wife, to see whether you can interest her in fucking her wannabe lover. If she's completely put off by him, there's probably no point in identifying yourself to him as her husband (yet).

If your wife seems interested, it might be worthwhile to identify yourself to her wannabe lover as her husband and let him know you're interested in assisting her with expanding her sexual horizons.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Gaezel
I'm Joe, 48m from.north nj.
Brand new to this. I need a woman to be gentle and willing to help me!!

Reactions: toolman2c and Deleted member 653027
Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman2c
35 year old norwegian guy here with a slim and fit blonde gf 4 years younger then me. Im mainly a wannabe cuck since we differ some on our kinks in this. Luckaly i achived some experience by sharing her on a few vacations. Love the idea of fit and hung bulls fucking her infront of me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, Thumperr and 2 others
Hi. I'm Fergus, 48yo cuckold from Sydney Australia. My wife is 50 and has been cuckolding me for over 19 years. Here to chat and have fun with others who understand the lifestyle. Have had a look around the site and it looks amazing.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, Lustyliaisoning and 3 others
Hello I am blackened for a few months now, my husband does not know it for the moment, but when I see all these cuck I say to myself why not...

• Love
Reactions: DarkBullSydney, toolman, franklyhorny and 9 others
dig420 said:
Let us know a little about you. Location, what you're looking for, your experiences in the lifestyle... whatever you want to share!

Yes! Let us know something about you... whatever you wish to share we're interested in. Check out all of our AWESOME Forums and if you wish, stop by and ask me anything on my personal Forum as well. We want you to have a great time on the SLUTWIVES.com website! (((hug)))

View attachment 1806960© KHRISTY CREAMS ®
Thanks for the awesome pic, came all over it .

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Deleted member 653027
Hi there, 45yo fit guy in Brisbane looking for hot wives for play or tributes, drop me a dm. Fantastic site

Reactions: Deleted member 653027
Curioussubhubby said:
Hey everyone. We are a 30 year old couple just starting to chat about her being a little slutty. We are newbies but she likes to show off for guys on the internet (especially big guys). We are both mostly submissive and excited to explore!
Sounds like you and your wife are on the right track, Curioussubhubby. But, why should your wife be just "a little slutty"?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, Charlesthethick and 1 other person
Evajoanna said:
Hello I am blackened for a few months now, my husband does not know it for the moment, but when I see all these cuck I say to myself why not...
Good for you, Ms. Evajoanna. You have broadened your sexual horizons and your personal satisfaction by taking a black man as a lover, and that is good. And, what you are saying to yourself is appropriate.

You might now begin contemplating ways to ease your husband into acceptance of his appropriate marital role as your cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Evajoanna
Hi I am 40 Male from Indian Bull / Dom. Looking cuckhold and submissive Females.

I haven't properly introduced myself on the forums section here... I'm fairly well known (too well known at times lol) in the chat here.

I'm 46, married for 25 years, together for 29 years, my wife and I were hs sweethearts, and we're absolute best friends. I had this fantasy that I wanted to get my wife interested in the ir lifestyle... So, as anyone who applies logic to everything, I set out to learn more about it... I'm on some other sites as well, wherever I can find information, I search it out..

During my search, I've learned so much, and am sort of pulling back some from the fantasy. I still enjoy the chat here, as I have made 2-3 really good friends there outside of the theme of the website. Fine, upstanding folks, people I'm glad to know.

Those who know me from the chat know that I'm a no-nonsense type of guy, but friendly/happy. Love to chat with and meet new folks, in fact, Khristy here is always especially sweet to me, and I deeply appreciate the friendship her and I enjoy.

I'm just a normal, hard-working guy from mid-Missouri, and I love making new friends!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
Hi, I'm Dave, mid forties, UK, big fan of big women, so sorry that a lot of guys are too inadequate to satisfy their fat wives, but I love the fact that you are so understanding of their needs that you are happy to share them!

This looks a great forum, you all seem rather cool (especially YOU!)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, ToddJH and Deleted member 653027
Hi, I'm Mike, early 50s, separated and looking to meet woman or couples interested in fun. I'm easy going, open and in good shape. Hit me up if you're interested.

Reactions: ToddJH and Deleted member 653027
I'm Rikk, early 50s, divorced but cuckolded as my ex cheated on me several times. It's complicated, but I found out about cuckolding from an online friend over 20 years ago--he wanted his girlfriend to cuck him, too. He lives in the UK (I'm in the US), and over the years we communicated our interests, culminating in him getting his girlfriend to openly cuck him. They've done it several times, and they've even visited me and we've had a threesome twice (with me playing the bull as best I could :p ) He and I tried out best to think of ways to bring my wife around to the cuckold lifestyle, but despite her continuing to cheat on me, she could never wrap her head around it. No hard feelings, we all do what we want...but even though I'm single now, I'd love to meet another woman who would love the lifestyle. Always open to chat with others who love it, bull, hotwife, or cuck.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub, toolman2c and 4 others
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like you and your wife are on the right track, Curioussubhubby. But, why should your wife be just "a little slutty"?
I guess she should be a complete slut but we have to start somewhere!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread