• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell us about yourself! A short bio, NOT a personal ad please

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
Hi, I am Jan. Originally from Europe (hence the name) but live in Virginia. I am a 69 y/o male. I have experience with a number of couples and hotwifes and enjoyed most of them. I haven't yet given up and I am still looking. While I live in the Williamsburg area I travel throughout the state for work and might show up near you. I am educated but at the same time a jeans type of guy.

Reactions: candygirl
Albanytruckingcpl said:
Hello all. Older couple here been in the lifestyle for years. I've had the honor of sharing my wife with many single men as well as playing with couples when the chance arose. Now it's more of a stag/vixen relationship. We are in south western Virginia. If you're in the area and enjoy hanging out with a larger couple to see what happens give a yell

received_298257145737481.jpeg
Love the picture and post.
Where are you guys at?

56yr old cuckold husband, lovely wife who had many partners over the last 6 to 7 years, who are mainly friends of mine. From March 2021 until June 2022 she had one steady boyfriend.

We are a perfectly normal couple, together since 1989 and married since1999, it’s just that my wife now prefers exploring her sexual fantasies with other men she also gains naughty pleasure from ensuring I am in chastity most of the time.
I am OK with everything she does.

• Love
Reactions: leahshub
Hello to all! I've got a hot wife that loves to fuck,and I love to fuck her used. I was for a long time the largest she'd ever had. But that all changed when I got her addicted to bbc! I love to see her inner slut cum out and play.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Halfnaked
Hello we’re a couple from Texas we’re both 32 been getting into wanting to see the wife with another man we’re both Latinos maybe we can find a guy on here we’re located in south texas

C1034603-6C37-4EC8-A08C-E7D76D0C3AFD.png

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, toolman, Readyu and 1 other person
My new.is.mel.i. forty five large athletically built Dom/Master with12 3/4 cock

• Wow
Reactions: Readyu
Nice looking hung thick Latin available for hotwife couples in the Phoenix area Kik nickymartini07

HI!
Older mature professional couple just starting on here where it's all about pleasing my wife, she deserves it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Yorktownvabull, DaveJ and 1 other person
BobWheeler said:
Very easy-going guy in extreme south Alabama. I'm retired, so I can travel, and don't mind doing so, within reason.

Ready to please new ladies. I like it when the hubby watches, and I'm not camera shy, if he wants to take pics or videos.

008.jpg 007.jpg 20210810_212723.jpg 002.jpg 001.jpg
Strong looking cock

Hello all you good people out there 👋🏻
I’m Touch a 63yo male and a hot blooded taurean.
my wife is no longer sexually active due to the Menopause kicking in.
i would love to see if Any hot women out there would all me to view their assets to keep my interest in women alive

TOUCHWOOD said:
Hello all you good people out there 👋🏻
I’m Touch a 63yo male and a hot blooded taurean.
my wife is no longer sexually active due to the Menopause kicking in.
i would love to see if Any hot women out there would all me to view their assets to keep my interest in women alive
Here we are sir...should keep your pecker up

20170727_215621.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PDXFun2, BadHusband, toolman and 5 others
Readyu said:
Here we are sir...should keep your pecker up

20170727_215621.jpg
Beautiful body and tits bet the pussy is awesome 👀😜

• Love
Hi all! 36 boiled blood male in Belgium. Totally dom!

I am Sissitrix. I write and draw kinky stories with a black ballpoint pen. All is a fiction, sometimes not. It is about cuckold, domination, and humiliation. About orgasm sometimes, but more often about denial! So good to discover this place…

Fi5dzDvXoAY7i4J.jpg

Good afternoon. I joined this sight because I want to learn how to get my wife to cuckold me and take us into new directions.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Boundpleasure and Sissitrix
We’re a couple from south texas been together 13 years love to see men watch my wife and list her we never had a guy join us built trying to convince her to try a mfm

• Love
Reactions: toolman and DaveJ
Hi all, I'm Nick.

I'm 40, from the UK (west midlands specifially). I suppose you could call me a bull-to-be as I've yet to have a sexual encounter with a hotwife yet but I have started seeing a married woman (with her husband being fully aware and permitting it). Thats actually why I'm here, to try and learn.

Reactions: toolman
Evajoanna said:
Hello I am blackened for a few months now, my husband does not know it for the moment, but when I see all these cuck I say to myself why not...
Not good the truth always comes out one day 💯

Reactions: toolman
LisaJean said:
My Husband Nick and I are in the hotwife lifestyle in Chicago. I have four Bulls that I have fun with, in front of my husband at our apartment. I also go out and dance and party with my Bulls without my husband! We have been married for almost three years now!

View attachment 2255642
Welcome! Indeed stunning hotwife!

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and LisaJean

Users who are viewing this thread