• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Test gf

• Thread starterTribmycurvywoman
  • Start date

Tribmycurvywoman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2020
Hi I am looking for someone who would be interested in testing my gf must have a big cock would be hot knowing she is having an affair getting some big cock like she deserves

Screenshot_20230217_084433_Photos.jpg

• Love
Reactions: alexretti, slaveofmyown, Atlanta_Jay and 7 others
Tribmycurvywoman said:
Hi I am looking for someone who would be interested in testing my gf must have a big cock would be hot knowing she is having an affair getting some big cock like she deserves

Wow she's gorgeous body 😍

Tribmycurvywoman said:

i am, what is net

Tribmycurvywoman said:

If your in SoCa hit me up.

image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Readyu
Tribmycurvywoman said:

how to proceed? i must plan for such hot adventures

SGC said:
If your in SoCa hit me up.

image.jpg
This is the type of cock my girl wants

Readyu said:
This is the type of cock my girl wants
This cock is here for your girls

image.jpg

Tribmycurvywoman said:

From western ky..willing to travel a lil..8 1/2in..would love to please your wife..

Users who are viewing this thread