• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Testing the Waters

• Thread starterkmc128
  • Start date

kmc128

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2006
Hello all,

I've been browsing the forum for years now, reveling in the fantasy of others. I've never posted before, frankly because I didn't feel I had anything relevant to contribute. That changes tonight.

I got into hotwifing / cuckoldry about 6 years ago. My first taste was from Penthouse forums, then Literotica, then I found this little haven. I kept it to myself until about 2 years ago. I confessed my fantasies to my wife and while she wasn't all gung ho about it, she wasn't grossed out either. We started roleplaying the fantasy over the next couple of years and she started to find it hotter and hotter. I was definitely getting off on it too.

Tonight she approached me with an idea. She has a male friend that I've met a few times that's she's seriously considering having a makeout session with and she wanted my permission to go ahead. She told me she would respect my wishes either way, but we were both getting something out of this fantasy and of course at the end of the night she was coming home to me.

I know this isn't a big deal for many of you, but it was a huge step for us. I agonized over the decision for quite some time. I wanted it yes, but it's extremely scary for me. We've been married for just over 10 years now, 2 kids, have a wonderful relationship and this is the first time we've done anything remotely like this. I've had a past girlfriend cheat on me (probably what got me interested in the lifestyle) but of course I lost her. I can't loose my wife.

When I thought it through... I realized that indeed this is a HUGE fantasy for me...it would likely give our current sex life a kick in the ass...and the only thing holding me back was my own fear. I do not like being ruled by fear. So I few moments ago I told her yes... go ahead and try it.

So there we are... she left the house about a half hour ago to go meet him at a bar and discuss the situation. I'm at home watching over the kids (in bed). So what you guys think? Any advice?

Obviously we're not ready for her to have sex with another man yet, but I'm not ruling it out if things progress well. Consider this just putting our toe in to test the waters.

I think you are starting out in the right way. Take it slow. Let her make out with a guy she likes and feels comfortable with. Afterwards, you can discuss it with the wife and see if she is willing to go farther with the other guy. I agree with curious-hubbie, you should set boundaries. Good luck!

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, we absolutely set up boundaries before she left tonight. Right now all she is comfortable doing is making out with the guy. After, she's going to be running home to me. We're both expecting her to be extremely horny. We also decided for now, no one else is to know... just the 3 of us (u guys are the exception because nobody knows us personally). She will discuss these terms with him as well before anything happens.

We also discussed emotional attachment as I was worried about it as well. She swears that she can recognize and keep love and lust separate and as I stated before we our marriage is really surprisingly good after 10 years. I would not go into this with a weak relationship.

Of course my fantasy's are bigger but for her first time that's all I'm ok with too. Saying yes to this took a lot from me and its just plain scary to break the rules about relationships that I've been brought up with for the first time.

Right now she says she could never do anything more, but she said she couldn't ever see herself making out with another guy when we first talked about it two years ago, so given enough time who knows. I know we're just not ready to "dive in head first" so to speak. Plus its just a better ride this way. If we went straight into into it I think it would get old that much quicker....babysteps :)

BTW I must say after following this forum for several years I've really come to respect your opinion MacNfries. I agree with you most of the time and its a bit of an honor for me to have you reply personally to my first post! :D

Anyway, the bars are closing soon around here. I will return to update you guys on what has happened after I find out myself.

Just making, huh! What's up with that? As teenagers, I get it, as adults, just makes me wonder. But if this is the path that will take you to where you want to be, enjoy the journey.

Just sayin'.

Cool story and I hope things work out for the both of you. No two couples are the same so while we can give advice, you guys need to be comfortable with what works for you.

I originally approached my gf with the idea of doing a MMF threesome. She already knew I was fine with her seeing other men as long as she was honest with me about her outside activities.

While she agreed to do a MMF threesome, she couldn't find anyone to participate with us. After a bit of time went by, I suggested she take photographs for me of her activities with others as I'm quite the voyeur by nature.

She was reluctant at first, but finally took the plunge and photographed one of her dates fucking her one night. She could see how pleased I was the results of her first set of photos that she immediately set about planning more. Now there's no stopping her.;)

Do keep us posted on how thing progress.

Apologies for the delay but I promised an update so here it is. First I would just like to say to 2Wheel, I realize this is trivial teenager shit to some, but its our first step and rather important to me. That's why I'm sharing, not to get you off.

Well sat night went over spectacularly well. They met up at a local Karaoke bar had a couple drinks, sang a couple songs and then she explained to him what was going on and what the ground rules were. A short while later they exited the bar and stood outside her car for awhile talking. He was staring deeply at her and she asked what he was thinking "I want to kiss you" he said. "Then do it" she said. He leaned in and that was their first kiss. They got in the car and made out for awhile, then hit a local restaurant for some grub. Afterwords they got back into the car and my wife pulled up a truth or dare app on her phone. The played for awhile doing several truths and a few dares (always involving kissing) and that was it.

She dropped him off and came home to me. Of course I had waited up for her and was eager to hear what she had to say. She played coy for a little bit, pretending not to know what I was talking about until we made our way to the bedroom. There we started kissing and stripping each other. She was extremely wet and I started eating her out while she told the story above. She continued as I started fucking her brains out (I was EXTREMELY worked up by now). Now when we were roleplaying she would tell me these stories and after I came she would always say "But not really", this time she finished it of with "But I can't say not really anymore".

This got me hard of course and we did it again. The whole time she had the biggest grin on her face. You could tell she was just loving the attention. In all we had sex 5 times that night and I far exceeded my personal best times staying up. The next day I was completely exhausted.

Well that's about it. Obviously we're planning to continue. I'm a little worried but she maintains that its just fun and she could never develop feelings for him. The boost to our sex life is just sooo incredible that I can't stop now. Speaking of...we did put in 2 more rules after reflecting on the evening. 1. If any 3 of us start to get uncomfortable it ends, no questions. 2. Clothes always remain on for now. Obviously we will reevaluate #2 as we move forward. She actually came up with that one but I agreed, we didn't want anything to accidently happen that we weren't ready for yet.

Next time she will be bringing him home. I'm not sure exactly how I will feel about seeing it yet, but I'm gonna give it a shot. I'll let you guys know if anything interesting develops. It will likely be next week before they see each other again. Meantime I'll be riding her like crazy, reliving the moment.

Good luck! I wish you both wonderful experiences.

Dude you need to call it off man. I can tell you would be lost if you lost her. Do you really want some other guy to have the keys to your wife? I don't care what others say on here women are different they can't seperate love and sex. She will develop feelings for him because she is attracted to him after all isn't that how she fell for you? Usually girls don't downgrade when it comes to men so if she likes this guy she probably thinks he's as good looking as you but in most cases better or else she wouldn't even be interested. So if this guy is better than you at sex and looks then you may find yourself replaced one day. So if i were you i'd call it off now before the cat is too far out of the bag to ever come back. Marriage is supposed to be sacred man don't blow it.

Excuse me but isn't this about cuckolding? We all know what we are getting into!

kmc128 said:
.... [My wife] left the house about a half hour ago to go meet [her potential lover-to-be] at a bar and discuss the situation. I'm at home watching over the kids (in bed). So what you guys think?

One of your most important duties as your wife's cuckold will be to babysit and care for her and your children while she's out fucking other men. You've passed this test; you appear to be a promising cuckold.

kmc128 said:
Obviously we're not ready for her to have sex with another man yet.

One has the impression your wife may be a lot more ready than you are.

kmc128 said:
But, I'm not ruling it out if things progress well.

It sounds like your wife and her potential lover-to-be are, in fact, progressing well.

Good luck!

Hi kmc128,

It's not about me getting off.

Sex is sex. When it's about making out, necking, without sex, it feels like there's a bit more to it, that's all. It seems to move this from physical to emotional. For me that would be a red flag.

With sex I understand her need for that sexual jolt/jump-start women get from necking, without sex.............

You guys may have a point. I'm getting rather nervous now. Perhaps we will call this experiment quits.

She swears there isn't any intimacy there, they are just friends and I get the sexual benefits out of the deal. But perhaps there is just too much risk of her getting caught up in it and loosing herself. :(

If you don't have a solid relationship to begin with, the cuckolding lifestyle will take its toll on the two of you.

However, I don't think you would have started down this path if you didn't already have a good relationship. Has she been open and honest about her feelings about this guy. Has she shared everything with you? Why are you having a change of heart? When a couple starts to embark on this journey, their communication usually improves. Have you experienced these things? If not, I would say you have cause for concern. If you feel that the two of you are sharing something new and exciting, I would chalk these feelings up to cuckold angst, which is normal for all couples that start down this path.

I do think we have a great relationship and while our communication was good before and its definitely grown during this experiment.

I started getting nervous with 2wheel and Olebarrake's comments. That led me to do some additional research. Much of that talked about how for women kissing is even more intimate than sex. The old "Pretty Woman" cliche ********** that fucks but won't kiss their client being the prime example. Also much like Oleb.. said, they don't easily separate the physical from emotional like men tend to do.

This scared me even further. I'm sitting here worried that I've just started a process of driving into an actual relationship with him.

I love my wife with all my heart. The idea of sharing her was highly erotic to me. The idea of actually loosing her scares the shit outta me. I'm all for fun and games and WE BOTH love the sex that we're having out of this, but I'm not willing to risk our marriage on that high.

On the other hand.... I do trust her and she keeps saying its not emotional for her. He's a good friend and the exciting part for her is coming back to me and telling me about it while we fuck like mad. If I tell her to she will stop. I haven't decided whether or not to pull that trigger yet.

Well, the two of you have to ultimately decide whether to continue. I personally think that O.B. is full of it. It is hot precisely because it is frowned upon by the dominant social order. There are also citizens who believe that individuals and groups of human beings can not peacefully coexist without state [as in national government] militarized police and other coercive agencies in place. Or that marriage is only legitimate between a heterosexual couple of the same ethnicity. And on and on...

Congratulations on the progress so far. I wish you all the success. It sounds like you have good communication. I believe that is key.

I look forward to reading about your progress.

I think if you're scared its never too late to take it back just be dominant one night while your flirtin with her and push her up against the wall and say fuck it baby idk what i was saying i want to be your man and i want you to be my bitch and then just tell her ur not sharin her and to get on her knees and suck ur cock. all about appearing masculine and meaning it. be confident too. if she sees any crack in ur sincerity or confidence she won't believe it at all. if she asks why u changed ur mind just say cause i want u all to myself. and be sexual about it. but i understand how u feel man its an erotic fantasy but i would suggest if u have to see her with another guy then just have a threesome just a random one but dont let her know why exactly u want it just say lets try it. and also suggest a threesome with a girl so she doesnt catch on to what you really desire to see her do. goodluck man. a real man doesn't take chances on the woman he loves by leaving her dangling on the wire for another man like u would be if u followed through with true cucking.

Users who are viewing this thread