• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the cummy pantie party

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
This happened a long time ago, we were in our late 20,s and gathered one hot summer day for a backyard bbq. My wife Bull was there, by this time he was fucking both of us and was using my wifes pussy and mouth at his will.
He told me to meet him in hosts second floor apt, " follow me upstairs in five minutes I want to talk to you". I waited a few minutes and walked up the creaky wooden stairs to apt, when I got there the door was open so I walked in. I found him in a back bedroom looking out the window, his cock was already out and he stood there looking down into the yard slowing stroking his thick manhood. He was looking at my wife. "come over here and look at your wife, she;s so sexy". I stood beside him and looked down into the yard. There she was standing at a picnic table talking to our friends. Her long hippie skirt dont hide her full hips, her blouse seamed to struggle to contain her ripe breasts. He was right she was beautiful and very sexy. " you know" he said to me, " every guy I know wants to fuck your wife". I knew that was true, they all seemed to sense she was;not fulfilled at home. I couldnt help but notice his cock was beginning to produce precum. He saw me looking. " You want to suck my cock , don;t you"? he asked. Without speaking I kneeled down in front of my wifes Bull and began to suck his cock. I knew he was ready to cum and would stop me if I sucked to hard or fast so I gently slowly sucked his massive swollen head. His precum made my mouth water and by pressing my tongue upward and holding my mouth open I tried to make my mouth feel like a warm wet pussy for him.
" that's good" he said," your warm mouth feels good on my cock", He still had his hand on the base of his cock and was slowly stroking, I put my hands on the side of his legs. His tan shorts lay around his ankles, he never wore under wear , preferring to show off his hanging cock.
"I am going to fuck your wife today." "I want you to go downstairs and bring her up here to me, I havent shot my load in three days, I want to fill your wife with my cum". As he spoke I continued to gently slowly move back and forth over the head of his cock. His precum was slowly filling my mouth and making my mouth water, I could feel the sweet soft lubricant beginning to escape my lips. " I want you to lift her skirt for me and hold her steady, I;m going to pull her panties over to one side and pump her full of my cum, then I want all of us to go back to the party so I can watch her walk around talking to everyone while my cum drips into her panties". He withdrew his cock from mouth, I stood, my cock swollen in my pants, as I left he said " leave the door open, so we can here if anyone comes up the steps.
I whispered to my wife that Joey wanted her upstairs, that I would go first and she was to follow in a couple of minutes, as I turned to leave I was stopped by a male friend wanting to talk. AsIA tried to get tactfully out of the conversation I saw my anxious wife starting for the back door, when I finally extracted my self from the conversation I quickly followed her.
When I made up to the apt they were both standing in the kitchen, the creaking stairs told someone was coming, they didnt know who. As soon as they saw it was me they went right into an embrace. There wasnt a lot of tome, anyone might come in to get something or use the bathroom so it had to be quick. MY wife opened Joeys shorts and the fell to the floor, He leaned back against the kitchen table and my wife knelled down and began to susk his cock, she loved his copious precum and talks about to this day. after only a minute or two Joey pulled her to her feet, as instructed I stood behind her and lifted her hippie skirt. Joey meanwhile was opening her blouse and losing her tits, he quickly sucked one than the other, I stood hard behind her as she leaned back at the waist to let him suckle her nipples. He lifted his head from her beast and reached down, i could see he was pulling her panties over to one side, my wife had his cock in her hand and was quideing him into her soaked pussy. I steadied my self and pushed my chest against her back, my hands holding up her skirt while gripping her hips my groin pushing against her ass to hold her steady for the Bulls first plunge into my wifes pussy.

Joey was in love with my wife, after leaving me and getting her own apt for a year, she picked Joey from a long list of men she was fucking and departed for california. Joey thought he had won. They traveled across country in a blue ford van, they fucked and sucked there way from coast to coast,they setteled in the hiaght. Katie grew tired of Joeys lackluster work ethic and after a year decided to come home to her union construction worker husband.
Joey followed her back heart broken, Then one evening Joey showed up at my apt. I couldnt belive it. In an attempt to get even with my wife I had an old girlfriend come over the apt and had them both in bed,I let Joey in and he rocked my world. It was that night I learned the truth. More importantly Joey learned two very important things. One I am a weak dicked sub beta male, two he could fuck my wife better than I could ever hope to to. From this nite on Joey fucked my wife like a beast, he was angry, he would show her what she really needed and make her admit it. He would show me how a real man fucks and eventually make me his bitch. And this exactly how he would fuck this day, he penatrated her as I held her steady, as soon as he entered her she began to make this sound she does for men like him not so much a moan more like a groan of relief, She can cum for a Bull in 30 seconds, i have seen her cum 10 12 times during a single act of intercourse, she loves risk takeing and the open apt door just made it all the hotter fo her. He fucked her with a vengense staring into her eyes and fucking like a satyar "oh fuck oh fuck" he said over and over, I pushed hard agianst her so his penatration would be complete' " you want my cum, say you want my cum" as he pounded my wife. He would look at me over her shoulder contempt poored from his eyes. "I;m so full I;m gonna fill your pussy with my cum'." Cum in me Joey, give me your cum". With that the two of them lost a control with no regard for there voices the both began groan like rutting beasts. i had seen joey cum enough times to know he losing long streams of thick Ivory colored cum into my wifes cunt My owm cum was whiter than his and watery by comparson, his also had a very pingent oder. He had reached down and grabbed my wifes ass when he started to cum and pulled her to him away from me, once agian displaying his manly right to my wife. he backed his upeer body away and pulled her to him as he pushed. finally he just held her to him as he exploded, Holdering her still as he ground out the final seconds of his orgasm. They came to there senses, he released my wife and withdrew his cock, he leaned back against the kitchen table. As my wife pulled herself togrther I knelt down and took joeys still hard cock into my mouth, The taste and scent of my wifes pussy mixed with his cum was intoxacating. I did my best to clean him up and was milkig the rest of his cum from his cock when we heard someone on the steps. I quickly got my feet, Joey still hard ran for the bathroom, My wife and i started for thr door.

Users who are viewing this thread