• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The extremes of cuckolding

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
Found this on another website. Not linking because I wouldn't want to openly cuck this forum.
Guy is a virgin and will be until he is 50?!?

"My Wife and I have been working out a new agreement for the direction of our cuckold relationship. I am really questioning my decision. I gave up so much and am getting very little in return.
I'll tell you what I got first and then what my Wife got.
My Wife promised that on February 29th, 2012, she will give me my very first handjob. The next leap year, in 2016, she has promised to give me my first blowjob. On February 29th, 2020, my Wife is going to let me enter her ass for the first time. And finally, on February 29th, 2024, I will get to lose my virginity and have marital intercourse with my own Wife. I'll be 50 years old. I'm sure that the last two will never take place. My Wife has a way of getting out of her promises with me."

Everything happens in Leap Years, and "be careful what you promise for".

Both wife and husband have something to look forward to, but what sort of extra-marital sexual escapades is the wife getting up to - from the time she walked down the aisle up to the present moment. Sounds like someone else consummated her wedding night and ever-since as well.

If the world ends on 21 Dec 2012 as promised, then your wife will not have to complete her list of promises.

Sounds Cruel

Dear Anglebaby:

Well that sounds very cruel. Not all Cuckoldresses are cruel.
My Alicia for example is the most generous and beautiful Cuckoldress in the world.
She is very gentle, and very kind. In fact she is so kind that most men are entranced by her.
All of her lovers have invariably fallen in love with her. She has that effect in men.
In short, she is the most marvelous woman in the world.

Sorry about going off, like that.
But I just wanted to establish the point that not all Cuckoldresses are cruel.
In case some potential Cucks are scared off thinking that Cuckolding is a cruel thing.
Nope.
It is the most beautiful and perfect thing in the world.
Trust me.

Jorge

Some guys are more focused on "achieving good things in life" if cuckoldress is omni-potent with her commands and disclipline for his higher good.

Many young guys achieve very little in their 20's, until a strong woman guides them to what is best for them.

Users who are viewing this thread