• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Hottest Sight

• Thread starterdoubledged
  • Start date

doubledged

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2006
The hottest sight for me:

his oversized penis imbedded deeply in my wife. i watch him cum. swelling mightily, his cock surges over and over as his liquid passion jetts into my womans womb. she cums hard at the same moment. that is hot.

what is your hottest sight?

great description. i share yours as my favourite as well.

A real squirter

Seeing my wife's lover carlos's big fat uncut mexican cock stretching her pussy . And my wife's hairy pussy cumming and squirting all over his cock And my face . I guess it is probability carlo's favorite too .

must be when she is on all fours with a cock up her arse .her face says it all its just that look .umm

One more I have is seeing my wife's boyfriend walking around naked in our house with a huge hard on, knowing that soon that hard cock will be pumping cum deep into my wife.

doubledged said:
what is your hottest sight?

A 1941 Willys with a blown hemi, lifting its front wheels just as it launches from the tree :D

Lol Mac, yea, I knew what he meant, but cars over sex anyday for me :D

It is the favorite fantasy of many husbands, if not MOST of them, to watch other men fuck their wives. Most will not admit it, especially to their wives, but it seems to be hard-wired into the male psychosexual psyche to want to share their wives with other men, in whatever way they can.

It seems completely un-natural for a man to expect to have exclusve rights to any woman's pussy, even if he is married to her. By the very basis of how males and females are able to perform, it is unreasonable. A woman can give as many fucks as there is time, and as there are men available. But a man is limited by his "recovery" time, before he can fuck again.

It seems perfectly reasonable that a woman should have at least two men who are giving her as much sexual attention as they can. If they would take turns fucking her, preferrably in front of each other, then they could perform for much longer, together, of course, and the woman/wife would come a lot closer to getting the quantity of fucking that she needs.

I will say it again: Pussies are to be shared! Your wife's pussy! My wife's pussy! All pussies, everywhere! Let's share those married pussies with other guys!

Son of John nailed it!

The hottest sight for me--- my wife on her knees sucking her lover’s cock right in front of me--- with lots of eye contact between me and her stud. Mmmmmmm good.

For me - the hottest sight is seeing another guys cum in my wife's pussy. It is like nothing else - it says "it happened" - mentally it makes my mind race at the intensity of their sex together, picturing their passion at that moment. She used to be embarassed or shy about sharing that with me - but we have long gotten over it.

Soon--- I agree....maybe we can have more than one hottest sight?

Hottest sight for me is my wife's face as she is having an orgasm with another man's BIG cock filling and pounding her pussy!

My wife's pussy is open to anyone who is willing and able to talk her into letting them have it.
I do not believe a woman should keep it for just one man.

Thehottest sight

My hottest sight was when my wife first took someone else in front of me. I took the dog for a walk while she spoke to our visitor alone. When I got back the living room was empty but when I got to the bedroom there she was on her knees sucking a cock that put mine to shame (easily done) To this day that image is burned in my brain.

Hadn't had a whole lot of experience in this but aside from fantasy, the hottest thing for me is seeing another guys face when he sees what I get to fuck on a regular basis.

This was especially true when I was married to an Asian. She had an incredible pussy!

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
I wish I had some of you people experience.

There have been so many it;s hard to say.I think its the first time I watched my wife give her virgin ass to her demanding Bull.When he finished and pulled his cock out his cum spuurted out of my wifes ass onto her legs and our bed.He still fucks my wifes ass when ever he wants. I am not allowed to even ask her if I may fuck her ass.The Bull forbids it, it is his private hole.

I've had the privelege during our hotwife/cuckold lifestyle to see my gorgeous wife in many intense sexual situations with other guys, all of them could be described as 'hot as hell'.

You can call me old fashioned or even sentimental, but the hottest sight for me now is when my wife walks into our bedroom completely naked to visit me after her latin lover has pleasured her, and i can see that she is wearing the biggest smile on her on her flushed face that that you can ever imagine. Ahhhhhhh....

I like it that my GF has two BULLS so she has 3 men fucking her every week!

Users who are viewing this thread