• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The look every married man dreads

• Thread starterSanti
  • Start date

Santi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2009
... or craves? ;)

Attachments

• 87778867.jpg
    87778867.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 906
Agree with you that the guys don't like the difference.

My penis is 3.5 inches when erect (well, just under) and when I see black men I feel a mixture of admiration and also anger and resentment at mother nature.

skinnywhiteboy said:
My penis is 3.5 inches when erect (well, just under) and when I see black men I feel a mixture of admiration and also anger and resentment at mother nature.

Hold your anger until you get to discuss your penis size with God at the Pearly Gates. He is bound to ask you whether it was big enough and would you like an extra inch on it when he reincarnates you for a second trip to earth. Maybe you could strike a deal to do some things in exchange for a 11 inch cock - or would that be "too much to handle" ?

Josetta said:
Hold your anger until you get to discuss your penis size with God at the Pearly Gates. He is bound to ask you whether it was big enough and would you like an extra inch on it when he reincarnates you for a second trip to earth. Maybe you could strike a deal to do some things in exchange for a 11 inch cock - or would that be "too much to handle" ?

Please do not get me wrong M'aam. I am happy for men of West African descent, but I would love a proper penis.

Users who are viewing this thread