• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The N word

• Thread starterEddieH
  • Start date
I heard Mrs. Fields is coming out with a Black/White cookie!

I hate when people try to get creative with the meaning and definition of the word. I can't think of white chick I would be cool with her calling me that, unless it was a truly fucked-up freak ass scene, which would probably be dangerous.
People who use the would liberally in their conversation are mostly young and ignorant of its history. There is no context where the word has an acceptable usage. It's a demeaning and dehumazing term, like the practice in the pre-Civil Rights era in the South of calling an adult black man "boy". And yes, PIMP is offensive to some, but it is in no way to the degree that nigger is. There used to be a time when a white man called a black man the n-word, that black man's like was on the line. Using the word meant you don't mean shit to me, boy, and if you cross me the wrong way, your family is gonna find you swinging from a tree.
Let's try to keep this IR trip on the light side, all about the sex, and none of the overt racist drama. I don't know why, but there's a dynamic tension betweeen Black men and white women, a heat, an electricity. I don't know if it's b/c it has been taboo for so long in the U.S., or because many in our society are threatened by Black sexuality. But from my experience there's always been more excitement for me when I get down w/ a white chick.
I love my sistas, but I got this jones for white gurls too. Rather than try to understand it, I accept it and move on.

But without the n-word please!!

Users who are viewing this thread