• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The N word

• Thread starterEddieH
  • Start date
E

EddieH

Do you people really need to use the N word when describing black males. We all are mature adults and fully understand the negative image associated with this word. I would prefer to be call "Black Master" but that is my own personal viewpoint:)

How about about I just call you Eddie? I fully understand the negative connotations with the n word and how hurtful it is. But you and other black males who throw around the word master need to understand how offensive (and ludicrous) that is to any self-respecting person who serves NO masters.

I was only joking about being called a master. But I am sure the word Pimp is much better. I live in a community where there are pimps and I see first hand how hurtful they treat women. So do you really want to be associated with that group of people. As I recall BDSM is a lifestyle that some people enjoy.

Now why did I see this one coming ? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't differentiate between a tongue-in-cheek, humorous reference and a mindset that speaks toward a sense of superiority then maybe you should strive to understand the not so subtle nuances of the two. Also, in BDSM circles it's common place, at least in certain circles of it, where the n word is bandied about quite glibly. More times than I care to count have I heard the term "N" master". Hell, you even have websites dedicated to the use of that word (see n****r worship.com) where black men not only perpetuate the use of such terminology but they condone, embrace and encourage it. Monumental differences exist between such references to the usage of the n word and master, as compared to what's intended as a light-hearted, comedic play on words.

"Do you people really need to use the N word when describing black males."

Yes, it's a very fitting description.

"We all are mature adults..."

Some of you are.

"...and fully understand the negative image associated with this word."

If niggers have no problem calling each other "nigger'--in anger or in jest--neither do I.

Mr. Fields :)

If niggers have no problem calling each other "nigger'--in anger or in jest--neither do I.

I wonder after making such an idiotic statement you consider yourself among the mature crowd?

At the risk of sounding an ignorant white git, I always asumed there was a difference in connatation between "Nigger" and "Nigga", depending on who is speaking to whom

You all are making white people look bad!!

some black guys like to hear you say it during sex. it riles them up but they love to give some payback in bed for it. just my experience. a game.

i hate that word

cinnamon that is so true a couple of my blk lovers love being called it in bed its called every one each to their own and who are we to judge

Well sometimes the word "Nigger" is just the perfect description. For example- Michael Vick. Nigger is a word that describes him perfectly. And without a doubt there are far worse thug types than him! Scum like that do not deserve any respect!

Whammer,Nigger translated means 'ignorant'.No color connotation.The duplicitous meaning that it has taken on is because of some slaves being sold/taken from Niger,which was then mispronounced 'NigGer'.As time passed,black people,******* of the powerful effect of Willie Lynch's philosophy,and partly as a 'survival' tool,started calling each other 'Nigga',as a term of endearment and then even in anger.Personally,i'd abolish that word in all of it's forms and slurs against any group of people for that matter,but you can't legislate morality.I think that it is incumbent on us as a society to frown upon such behavior and set a better example for our youth.My .02

????

What is this site ABOUT?

NUFF said!

Friscof,

Here's a different view on the word origin of Nigger- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger

Regardless of origin- the word is perfect for most of the hip hop/rap culture. The sooner those niggers/coons/porch monkeys/apes/spear chuckers and tar babies kill themselves off the better!

i dont use the wordk and hate when my fellow brothas do, but in black society it is acceptable amongst ourselves but considered hateful if said by someone else. which causes the problem of who/when differentiates racist hate or just a word. Some do like using it in the midst of sex, i dont, it adds to the whole taboo thing. Who would have thought that PIMP thinks, that
'pimp' is no worse a word. I'm sure every parent in mainstream society is hoping there son comes home with Pimp as his new nickname. give me a break hypocrite. Regardless sticks and stones, and there are far more important issues out there...like inside you, are you truly a racist or not! Actions speak much louder than words.

Mr. Fields said:
"Do you people really need to use the N word when describing black males."

Yes, it's a very fitting description.

"We all are mature adults..."

Some of you are.

"...and fully understand the negative image associated with this word."

I don't know if your white black or yelow but from a black man here I think you are a nigger with this thinking.

Black Master,
I do not care for the N work\d either
My wife has ten children. 6 of them are black. Only one or two are by me.
We have been married 35 years last June.

Both of us prefer Chocolate or Black. or Dark Chocolate. SHE LOVES dark choc for real too so it goes togehther. Also thinks all otorcycles and most cars should be black. YOU or anyone else go ahead and feel free to write me.
luv, Bj

I hate the word period as the only time I will ever say it is to some one ignorant. If you call me nigga to my face you will pick your ass off the ground black white or anyone as this word is nothing but a hate word. My two cents. Also like I said before niggers come in all colors.

Users who are viewing this thread