• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the nerdier type of wifes: secretaries, teachers, speckies, ...

My wife is a self-confessed geek! ;)

NO922a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, toolman2c, Lovetoshowher and 3 others
RobsG said:
My wife is a self-confessed geek! ;)

NO922a.jpg
I would like to hear if she is a self confessed slut

Reactions: Gerwin and Kinkohcouple
Wow incredibly sexy lady xmod!

Reactions: xmod700
alphacock said:
I'm a 40y old Alpha Bull specialized in the nerdier type of wifes: Secretaries, teachers, speckies, tech ladies, business women, ...
If you've got such a wife at home, drop me a line - we migth have some hot conversations (and hopefully more).
Best, Marc
If you're near Saskatoon my 45 hot wife would love to meat .

Keesnl said:
There's always something hot in my idea when a woman is wearing a bit nerdy collegestyle clothes and glasses. At the psychiatric clinic i work we have a new psychiatrist, she's in her early 30's with very decent short black hair and cloathing. She last time we worked together had her glasses on, wearing a skirt with dark thick pantyhose and a white shirt. Looked so hot i would have loved to pulled her pantyhose down and fuck her against the desk.
In 2 weeks we have a nightshift together as medical psychiatric supervisors. Love to know more about her and see if she into something. Saw her smile when she caught me checking her out.
My hot wife from Saskatoon would love a bareback session.

Reactions: Capt. Ron

Users who are viewing this thread