• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The ****'s have got to go-

• Thread starterphantasticdan
  • Start date

phantasticdan

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2004
When did this site get overrun by sicko "dads" talking up their daughters getting bred or blacked or other such nonsense? I mean, someone can be into interracial sex, cuckolding, wife swapping, amongst other things, and still have a concept of right, wrong, and just gross.

Bravo to you for knowing the difference between right and wrong and having the courage to express it in an open forum. I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of the current situation. I have expressed to many people, including mothers, that it is just plain wrong what they are doing. Between consenting adults almost anything goes, but when it comes to minors we have a duty to protect them.

phantasticdan said:
When did this site get overrun by sicko "dads" talking up their daughters getting bred or blacked or other such nonsense? I mean, someone can be into interracial sex, cuckolding, wife swapping, amongst other things, and still have a concept of right, wrong, and just gross.
I agree I've been stating this for along time about one more post of some sick fucker that wants to see his daughter bred or watch it I'm out of here for good. Muleman

interracial

I totally agree with has been said about men talking up their daughers for sex, what goes on between consenting adults is one thing, trying to get their daughters to hook up for the dads pleasure, its just plain sick. This kind of situation should not be allowed or posted.

Adults can choose to do anything between ourselves, let young people live their lives and make their own choices, dont get them involved in adult matters. Dads who do that, should be banned from here

muleman said:
I agree I've been stating this for along time about one more post of some sick fucker that wants to see his daughter bred or watch it I'm out of here for good. Muleman
Yippee, goodby then Muleman, you have persuaded me to post with such a promise!
Freedom of speech is a fundamental right avaliable to all, and which no one can refute.
What people choose to post on is entirely their own affair with inappropriate comments or not.

This forum is a 'dark cavern' not a 'church hall'

expatdad said:
Freedom of speech is a fundamental right avaliable to all, and which no one can refute.
What people choose to post on is entirely their own affair with inappropriate comments or not.

Tell ya what, expatdad, why don't you show your little speeches to your family, clergy, and local politicians and celebrate in the proud speech you are free to make. Come on! I know they'd love to hear your oh-so-real tales of your wife and daughter doing black guys in Africa as you flitter about doing dusting and cooking, or whatever.

expatdad said:

I thought that it would be you piping up to defend the indefensible.

You are one sick fucker. How about that for a bit of free speech.

nutters

No prob. It's nice to see all you wierdo's on one thread.

Every woman is someone's daughter, and have you not worked out that bit yet?

We know who the real nutters are on this site.

expatdad said:
No prob. It's nice to see all you wierdo's on one thread.

Every woman is someone's daughter, and have you not worked out that bit yet?

We know who the real nutters are on this site.

No shit, Sherlock. But when the daughter in question is under 18? Take it up with the bottom dwelling sickos and idiots that believe your tripe.

Expatdad, while I'm not a proponent of underage sex, I'm more with you on this one....the freedom to say what we like, whether someone else approves of it or not.

Besides, it's not as though girls under the age of 18 are the paragons of virtue these days.

Teens are not babies, dumbasses!

If you're old enough to breed, you are physiologically an adult. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard.

W T F ...every one of you know you have thought about your daughter being with a hot black stud...stop the bull shit. stop crying, if your that scaired about the FBI then leave the site. Black guys i damn well know you think about doing white girls and in the uk 16 is legal, in other parts of the world it is at younger ages. even in the usa girls from 15 up can be married legaly...so get over yourselfs.

funlilwife said:
W T F ...every one of you know you have thought about your daughter being with a hot black stud...stop the bull shit. stop crying, if your that scaired about the FBI then leave the site. Black guys i damn well know you think about doing white girls and in the uk 16 is legal, in other parts of the world it is at younger ages. even in the usa girls from 15 up can be married legaly...so get over yourselfs.

Most of us aren't that old. Oh, and most of us are... what's that word? Oh yeah. Normal. I'd take what you said more seriously if I could decipher your illegible scrawling.

Why Overreact!!

While I agree that we have to protect minors, 90% of what is said and posted on this site is B.S. people PRETENDING!! So why give it all this effort when it is just some **** that got a pic from the internet and posted it here talking sh*t?
If we didn't respond at all they will go away because they didn't get any reaction or comment at all.

Just my 2cents worth.

republican hypocrites

phantasticdan said:
Why don't all of you republican hypocrites go back to the 700 club website!!:asshole:

Republicans are a myth - the real word is "Neo-Con"...:boxing:

Not all Republicans are consevative so keep all of the political crap to yourself. We have to hear about stuff like that everyday. Why do we have to hear about it here too.

I think a lot of people don't get it. Agree there are a lot of "sickos, wackos, etc", but the majority of these people offering daughters, sons and the like, do not have children, are not married, and write that stuff only to get agressive replys, or to upset the community. It is all fake or fabricated for their own amusement. If no one gives them the attention in the form of posted response, they will stop and go away. My suggestion is to just ignore, and they will stop. A drama enciting person will go away if they can't create drama in any form.

You're right there are a load of sick people in here. Never noticed how many nicknames contain mom or dad before. I signed on putting dad in the name and have never had so many people contact me. Aren't there enough women over 16 (legal age here) for them to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread