• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Trainer - Comments?

• Thread starterSandyWho
  • Start date

SandyWho

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 4, 2004
West
www.sandywho.com
Here is a new pic I have been working on and a new theme for a series. Comments?

Attachments

• sandywho12.jpg
    sandywho12.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3,094
Goin Skiing

Thanks! Speaking of being trained, I am going skiing for the second time in my life. I only hope that I am not as horrible as I was last time. Wish me luck, I won't be back until next week so you all keep the forum active. Thanks!

I like this pic. I like it a whole lot. :)

Sandy,

Sweetheart..... Rhino, our mutual studmuffin, has advised me that I should review your "Training" entry and consider it for my own purposes. However, upon opening your thread on this subject, I note the entry at the top, but I don't see anything underneath it. I assume there's supposed to be a picture or drawing in here somewhere, but where is it ? All I see is a blank space under the entry.

You need to guide this computer neophyte a bit, as you can see.

Cheryl

Sandy,

Oops !!! I noticed that omission when my reply was posted, since the "Guest" appeared instead of my name. Anyway, that confused me because I thought I had logged in (and really, I had erroneously assumed you couldn't enter a response unless you had logged in.....WRONG...) .

OK, now all is well. I have your latest piece of artwork firmly committed to memory.... (along with all the others).

And thanks for the help. Sometimes I feel so dumb in here..

Cheryl

So Sandy, have you thought of a series yet ? We're all waiting, sweetheart.

I have been working on several items to go with this work. It has been sort of fun chating with some of the dom guys. I guess part of the culture is to come on strong and assume you are a total slut. I must be pretty boring to some of them because I am not .

Lots of ways to be interesting. Being a slut is just one of them. And sometimes even thats not enuff. I want a girl to hold a good conversation when she is not busy sucking my cock.

O wait. One question Sandy. Who do YOU call a slut? What do u call YOURSELF?

This is going to be good.

A man that is easy to please! You know, you should let all the girls get a peek at that cock.

Rhino said:
O wait. One question Sandy. Who do YOU call a slut? What do u call YOURSELF?

This is going to be good.

Oh... so now I am a slut, huh? And here I thought you loved me Mr. Rhino... :cry: Just for that, go find some other gal to suck your cock! :x

Oh, and you wanted to take pictures of our fucking without a condom? Not even if you were wearing a fire hose! Better get used to using your hand... This could have been you :wink:

Attachments

• us4.jpg
    us4.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,806
  • us3.jpg
    us3.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,825
  • us2a.jpg
    us2a.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,835
I love it, you pretty blonde, you. It's explosive. Just a hot thought: One with a white babe watching?

Actually, I am more of a redhead, which makes it worse! When I get my Irish up, my boyfriend runs for the hills.

SandyWho said:
Rhino said:
Oh... so now I am a slut, huh? And here I thought you loved me Mr. Rhino... :cry: Just for that, go find some other gal to suck your cock! :x

Oh, and you wanted to take pictures of our fucking without a condom? Not even if you were wearing a fire hose! Better get used to using your hand... This could have been you :wink:

Hey I never called you a slut. And you never answered my questions. People here in the Cavern do not think or believe the same things as people do not approve of places like this. People here dont always use the word slut the same way people out in the regular world do. U say u got a husband and a BF and u sometimes see yr daughters father. People out in the regular world would have something to say about that. We all know that. That doesnt mean I agree with them. Most of the time I just dont give a shit as long as I get what I want. Why do u use the word at all? What is it that YOU dont approve of that u call certain people sluts? Thats what i want to know. Sorry if i didnt make that clear.

As for the other thing fine I wont take pix. U happy now? And u still got to make me breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread