• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The url to Craig's List

Well I put up one seeking couples looking for bbc parties, another for black men to attend and bang the wives, and one conventional one so I may find a lady friend I can coax into the lifestyle. So I'm diversified....maybe that will help. lol

???????

From what I have seen on this site if "pimpy" hasn't heard it, it don't exist!!

We were not on the moon, cause he wasn't there and no women fucks on this site cause he hasn't seen it.

What a strange world he lives in.

Big black dong!:jerry:

Pimp, good luck on CL. Like I have said, I have had moderate success. You have to hope that someone does not flag your ads for whatever reason. CL will take them down then. Just keep at it. I've been lucky there so far, again, after you sift through the bullshit and spam replies you will receive.

Hey you people that don't like Pimp well as a Mod he could of deleted the negative post here but he left them on for everyone to read. That should say something about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back