• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The White Husband:Abstaining Sexually

• Thread starterdwm2obeyBM_WF
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwm2obeyBM_WF

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2006
I was curious if anyone here has been informed by
the white wife's lover, to refrain from having sex
with their spouse, as to allow the black man being
the sole sex provider in that marriage.

It sounds crazy but exciting in the same breath, to
be married to a pretty white lady, doing everything
a normal couple does except having sex with her.

I could see the sexual humiliation on the white husband's
side of it. I could imagine the sexual gratitude and feeling
of control over her spouse, on the white wife's side of it.
And I could only begin to imagine the feeling of pure and
raw power, sexual satisfaction, and topics for conversation
with all his buddies on the side of the black man's participation
in it.

Any insight on this would be treasured.

About two years ago,I denied my husband my body for over five months when I was with a new lover. My husband did not realise that it was because of someone else, it even came to the point that I would not let him see me naked. Eventually I told him and he was devasted, I had cuckolded him before but this time he felt that I had cheated on him. We play a game but it is only a game and it has rules I broke those and hurt him to much.

Love Jaynie xx

Thanks for the reply Jaynie. You know, I have heard of some
white wives doing this, I guess what turned me on most about
it is the part where they don't let him even see them naked. Now
you couple that with the black man being able to see them naked pretty much at will, plus have her the same way. Wow.

If I were a black man, buried up balls deep inside a whiteboys wife
and those two thoughts entered my mind right before I was ready to cum, and add the thought of this white wife carrying only the black mans cum inside her but married to a whiteboy that can't even see her naked, my explosion in her could be read on a meter.

dwm2obeyBM_WF said:

in it.

See my posting on cuckolds. My advice, take a good long look at the situation and get over it.:mad:

my wife has denied me sex for two years
she never lets me see her naked ..ever
I have to leave the room why she dresses/undresses
But to mu knowledge , she does not have another lover

yeah that's a great deal for the hubby who provides for the wife, puts up with all her bullshit and then doesnt get to fuck her because some black guy wants to get selfish? any white guy who finds this exciting needs a good dose of electro-shock therapy. wake up asshole!

id love for my wife to fuck other guys while i was in long periods in a chastity device and not geting release

great story

if you want to read a great story that touches heavily on this theme, check out the Cuckold Circle in the Dark Wanderer collection. Being in this situation for real (though not because of my wife's b/fs, just because she always thought sex with me was a waste of her time), I can tell you the writer really captures the emotional feel of the emasculated white hubby.

i wish i could find someone for my wife but i am to ashamed to ask anyone. she wants a new black cock every month i dont know what to do anymore.

anna mwf

Anna mwf. if you dont like what the guy has to say then why waste your time commenting on it, just move the fuck on. I dont know why you even come on this sight if your just gonna rag on people all day. Pack up yor balls and leave.

any dude that would go along with that shit is FUCKED UP!!

What is often hard to grasp for some people, because their minds are maybe just a bit too ..I dunno simple perhaps is this. Real cuckold couples exist and play with this sort of thing. They key word is PLAY. Its just a role. Its just fun and something neat to do the bedroom. There are plenty of husbands that are either denied sex or even some that have to ask the other man if its ok to have sex with his wife.

I am one of the latter. I just asked the guy my wife is seeing, to have sex with her last week and we did. We had not had intercourse/sex for about two months. Its playing. Get it? We do this because we want to not because its ****** on me :)

We have been married many years, its not like I am going to forget what its like to have sex with her. Like many couples in this sort of lifestyle we were monagamous for several years too. Heck most married couples in their late thirties do not have as much intimate contact as we do. She gets more sex than I do, I like that. I am monagamous and she is not. I like that too.

Its just play

I stand but what I said. It's fucked up out of a man to accept this shit. No wonder their women want other men since they aint got a real one at home.

cuckold circle

Yoiu arte right that wa a great storyto illustrate the roles of all 3 parties ( cuck, wife and black men) I woiuld have made the hubbies less agreeable or maybe resistant at first. And some out side humiliation could be added but. I still rub my lil guy thinking of it now.
Rob

dwm2obeyBM_WF said:

in it.

A white wife I use to fuck stopped fucking her husband after we became lovers, without my knowledge or asking, but thats because she was always attracted to black guys with athetic bodies. So being her first black cock, and being in shape, she told me that she still loved her husband, but hated his soft body( in fairness he was also an older guy). I made it a point for her to try and include him as much as possible when I was over, because he had a lot of guns around the house, and I wanted to wake up alive when ever I slept over. I mean her and I fucked like rabbits every hour from about 6pm to 3am, so after that he was the only one with any strenght to do anything, even then all he wanted was to eat her pussy, and I had to convince her of that.

pimpology101 said:
any dude that would go along with that shit is FUCKED UP!!

Easy pimp,,,,,,,,to each his own, just like you and your own. EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

I stand by my opinion. Regardless, Will said not to drudge up dead threads so best let this one be.

anna-mwf said:
yeah that's a great deal for the hubby who provides for the wife, puts up with all her bullshit and then doesnt get to fuck her because some black guy wants to get selfish? any white guy who finds this exciting needs a good dose of electro-shock therapy. wake up asshole!

LOL@Annamwf and at the same time I agree with you wholeheartedly !

Unbelievable

Time to be a little tolerant there, Pimpy boy!
Some of us simply can't keep up and are simply left behind. Hurts enough in real life. we don't need you judging us also.
Jeesch!

Will & Eve said:
Before you guys think Pimp is breaking the new civility I'm working on, please note this is an old thread which should not have been bumped, it is in the wrong place for the new standards, and pimps comment was posted long before I ask everyone to try to "live and let live"

I'm tempted to move the post to the cuck room but the cucks would not watch the date and think had invaded their room with a critical opinion.

I'm also tempted to lock it - I probably will. but just note that the only one who done a bad thing here was the poster who bumped a thread that's no longer proper.

I don't get it. You either WANT conversation or you don't. Obvious from the number of distinct replies and interest in this topic, this (or a similar) discussion is needed. It (used to be) nice to be free encough to discuss freely.
Be careful you don't become the Blog Nazi you criticize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread