• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thick Black Cock 4 White Females!

• Thread starterBlackDreamKing
  • Start date
Oh My God

Baby That Is One Big Cock Look At My Profile See If U Like Me Love Suzi X X

Check Me Out

Would Luv to have you deep inside me......pix here in darkcavern,go peek.......:nutkick:

more for you bitches to worship

I'm lovin the emails and private messages from you slutty wives. keep em cummin fa real! black_dream_king@yahoo.com

Attachments

• me12.jpg
    me12.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 479
  • me16.jpg
    me16.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 711
Are you driving to CA? I am in Iowa and would love to play with that cock of yours if you happen to pass through. Kisses, Crystal

Attachments

• 3-28wc.jpg
    3-28wc.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 440
Wow... I would love to have that giant in my mouth. And then you ould try and fit it inside me... yummmm

Attachments

• vic 014a copy.JPG
    vic 014a copy.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 454
My birthday is in Aug...can I have you? My goodness:clap: If I ever got the chance to lay between your legs I would NEVER take my mouth off you.:D

White wife

All I want is to watch you fuck my wife with that after tieing her up and gagging her. No cuck action, just watch.

that is a mighty cock there dreamking can you insert it here for me :)

Attachments

• ally 14.jpg
    ally 14.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 507
We are in Illinois - ever travel to the Midwest?

come to Chicago...

Would love you to strech my tight pussy with that perfect dick.

Attachments

• mi1.jpg
    mi1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 823
wish u were in tx and fucking me hard......bareback of course i would love to feel all that blk cock in all my holes.....just hurry and cum fuck me!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread