• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Things are going to change

• Thread starterAppreciator
  • Start date

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
“Things are going to change around here I’m sick of this”.
My fiancée told me annoyed as she found me having fell asleep on the couch again.

“Sick of you down here wanking like a dirty old perv while I’m in bed, I’ve told you I’m sick of it” She continued annoyed as I explained it was cuckold stuff again and it was her I was thinking about.

She was very annoyed though and told me again things were going to change.
she was naked and kind of sexy when she was angry so I was a bit horny when I got into bed but could tell she was in a mood.

Her mood continued next day having looked through my search history at all the cuckold stuff and telling me what a dirty pervert I was which somehow turned me on but she was still in her mood.
I went to work that night and she messaged me saying she had a surprise for me. Thinking she was playing the cuckold game I messaged back excited but she didn’t really play along so I was confused yet intrigued as to what was happening.

When I got home she was still up and waiting for me as I entered the house. Of course I immediately asked her what the surprise was and she held up a little box.

“I ordered you this, next day delivery as well”.
handing me the box which I opened to see a small chastity cage and immediately I looked at her.

“I seen these in some of your search history and decided maybe would stop you sitting up at night and not coming to bed”. She grinned.

I grinned back at her a bit surprised still but liking the game anyway as she told me to drop my jeans.

I was horny at her bossy nature and being in a mood with me as she proceeded to lock my cock in the cage which made her smile.

“There we go no need to sit up now is there and this is just the beginning of your lesson, as I said I’m sick of you being a perv”.

She took off her bathrobe and underneath she was wearing a pink thong and nothing else as I felt my cock twitch in the cage looking at her and I grabbed her kissing her as i groped her ass and sucked on her breasts my cock now straining hard in the cage which dug into it.

“Take the cage off now” I gasped into her ear as she pushed me away looking at the lust in my eyes savouring how much I wanted her.

“Right I’m off to bed I have work in the morning” She grinned passing me as she went upstairs.

I followed her getting into bed and groping her ass my cock sore trying to get hard in the cage as I begged her to take it off and let me fuck her.

“Nope I told you things are going to change around here this is your punishment you bad perv”.

I was beside myself so horny and her saying this made me more horny as she kissed me then looked into my eyes.

“Oh look at you how much do you want my wet little pussy you bad daddy”.?
Tickling my balls making my cock even sorer in the cage.

“So much please take it off let me fuck you”.
I begged as her fingers tickled my balls tormenting my caged cock.

“No you are a dirty perv and need to learn your lesson but I am horny so I think I will need this”.

She held up her little vibrator and proceeded to lie next to me using it as she moaned and it buzzed.

I was helpless and desperate to get out the cage and fuck her as her moans filled the room and she squirmed next to me on the bed until she had an orgasm.

She then rolled over and went to sleep leaving me insanely horny cock dribbling in the little cage and unable to do anything about it until I eventually fell asleep.

She woke me next morning and I opened my eyes to see her in a tight dress with no bra and just covering her ass looking pretty stunning and sexy.

“You getting up I need to go to work”.?
She said and I immediately felt my cock twitch reminding me I was still in the cage as I looked at her.

“Fuck you look so sexy babe are you wearing that to work”. I said half asleep still.

“Yes I am, I told you things are going to change around here you dirty perv”. She grinned at me.

My cock again now was painfully trying to get hard as I reminded her I still had the cage on asking her to take it off.

Grinning at me she held up the little key for the padlock.
“No I don’t want you wanking all day about me going to work in this dress when there’s stuff needing done around the house perv”.

She turned and walked out the room the dress just covering her sexy ass as she left and I shouted after her.

“Are you joking take it off please”.

Bang !!! I heard the door shut and she had actually left me in the cage.

Despite it being painful to get hard I couldn’t stop thinking about how sexy she looked in that dress with no bra and I messaged her saying.

“Your bad leaving me like this what panties have you got on with that dress it just covers your ass”?

She messaged back.
“Even with the cage on your still a dirty perv, well it’s very hot today so I’m not wearing any panties actually. I bet you wish you could have a wank right now daddy”

My cock was again straining painfully in the cage as I thought about her in that dress naked underneath and I was so horny but helpless to do anything about it.

She sent me a picture up the dress of her shaven pussy completely bare and I was out my mind cock straining in the little cage.

“I have lots and lots of punishments for you daddy I told you I’m sick of you being a dirty pervert now if you want that cage off I suggest you do a dump run today keep your mind off things”

I was doing exactly that trying to focus on things that wouldn’t make my cock strain in its cage when I got another message later that afternoon.

“Hope your busy daddy if you want that cage off, also that married guy that keeps eyeing me up has asked me if I want to go for a coffee after work. I was thinking maybe if you want that cage off you should be a good perv and tell me you’d love me to go for a coffee with him”

I was beside myself with complete torment now as I read it but I needed this dam cage off so I messaged back what she asked that I’d love her to go for a coffee with him.

My phone buzzed.
“Oh you are such a perv anything to get out that cage huh, did you forget I’m not wearing any undies when your saying I should go for that coffee you bad daddy”.

Oh my god my cock was now agony again she was teasing me and tormenting me out my mind as my phone buzzed again.

“Told you things were going to change and I was going to teach you a lesson I hope your cock is very tight in that cage if you want it out perhaps you should ask me nicely to go for a coffee with him like a good perv”.

I was tormented, jealous and cock straining in the cage turned on even more by her almost evil tormenting of me.

I messaged her back.

“Please go for a coffee with him babe x”

She simply replied.
“That’s a good pervy daddy now I hope your busy doing as I asked and remember I’m going to get my nails done tonight I will go after my coffee”.

I was out my mind with torment the rest of the day finishing the dump run and tidying the whole house anything to keep my mind off her having coffee with him.

When she got in she was pleased how tidy the house was and the dump run had been done and I pounced on her immediately kissing her and groping her ass.

I reached between her legs and she was soaking wet which I said as we kissed.

“I know I’ve been so horny all day tormenting you and flirting with that married guy” She grinned.

She was so so wet as I looked into her eyes asking if she’d let him fuck her.

My cock was agony in my cage as she laughed.

“No he is married but he wanted too and by the looks of it so did you my sick dirty pervert”

She walked into the living room as she added.
“You would actually have liked that you dirty dirty daddy, now come here and eat my pussy you bad boy”.

She was sat in the living room legs open as I knelt between her legs looking at her wet pussy smelling her arousal and I asked her.

“Can we take the cage off it hurts my cock is so hard”.

She was looking at her newly done nails and then at me as she grinned.

“After you eat my pussy I will decide you dirty perv, I kind of like having you under my control”.

I started eating her as she grabbed my head moaning and squirming.

“Oh I have lots of punishments and lessons for a bad pervy daddy like you”.
she moaned.

Reactions: bobstudio83, leahswannabe, KevinPamalaO and 7 others
Wow. Love this. Can't wait to read how it develops.

Did she flash that wet pussy to the girl that gave her her mani? Did she get a pedi to ensure she flashed that pussy?

a good start. Hoping to read more

Appreciator said:
“Things are going to change around here, I’m sick of this,”
my fiancée told me, annoyed as she found me having fallen asleep on the couch again.

.......... “I ordered you this, next day delivery as well.”
handing me the box, which I opened to see a small chastity cage, and immediately I looked at her.
It's completely appropriate, of course, for your sexy fiancée to keep you locked in a chastity device, especially if you're sleeping on the couch and not paying sufficient attention to her (you bad boy).

But, she's been your fiancée for quite a while. When are the two of you going to set a date and get married?

;)

Users who are viewing this thread