• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Things we love to hear from our wives...

• Thread startermecca410
  • Start date

mecca410

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2006
Things I would like to hear from Her in an almost sympathetic voice;

>Is my husband watching his wife enjoy the pleasure my lover is giving me?

>This is what I really enjoy, a new lover that has more to offer than you.

>Don't feel bad you know you enjoy seeing me taken by a large cock.

>Show me you still love me, soothe my freshly taken pussy.

>Clean me, after all, that is what you are best at.

>Show my lover how glad you are he dirtied me.

>Poor little boy has to watch his wife enjoy another man, but you know I love new cock.

>If you ever expect me to have any sexual contact with you again, clean me.

>While cleaning Her, you say to your lover, “see he is a good husband”.

>You better do a good job my little man.

>I think you need to see what a real cock feels like in your mouth.

>Now you know the difference, how a real cock should feel, the bulk, the weight, the power.

>A real cock hangs, it doesn’t just stick out like your little one does, but it is a cute little button.

>Watch how it swings bad and forth, it is bigger soft than you are hard.

>Make it nice and hard for me to enjoy honey.

>You are enjoying that too much, you really do love sucking cock. Don’t worry I understand, I love doing it too.

>As She dips in a finger and holds it out, She says, "taste how sweet his pre cum is, I think you’ll like it."

>Do your best, not only are you cleaning him but I want more, so get it hard.

>If your friends could see you now!

>Just let go dear, we all know who you are and what you like.

>Make sure you swallow everything that you are cleaning out.

Just some erotic thoughts on what I enjoy and would enjoy during a good cuckolding session.

Please add yours

> Oh my God....... Darling, he is SOO much bigger than you. I feel as if I am being fucked for the first time.

> If you weren't a little dicked sissy, I wouldn't have look for other men to fuck me. Now stand there in your pink frilly panties and watch how a REAL man pleases your wife.

> When I get home I will take off my cum soaked panties and you WILL wear them to work tomorrow.

What else have you heard

"He's a hundred times better than you"
"His mother had to have mated with a horse"
"Ohhh, my God he's so much bigger, you feel like a pencil"
"Cum clean his pussy" (while she pulled her legs up at the knees lieing down to show me the huge cum soaked hole he left)
"Oh honey(while rubbing her pussy) I wish you knew how good he makes it feel"
"Do you ever think of asking me to stop fucking around?"(I said no and she responded with)"Good because I'd have to fuck him behind your back!"
"I can actually feel when he cums deep inside me, I've never felt that with you"
"When I'm on top it feels like he's in my belly"
"He's reached places inside me you never will"
"When he finally went soft I sucked him hard again because I wanted him to keep his dick inside me"
"His cock feels so heavy in my hands they won't close all the way around it like I can yours"
"I love taking it doggy, but it hurts with a big dick, until I get used to it then it feels so good"
"I need a big one inside me"
"A big dick rubs my clit in a lot of different positions"
"Your not very big in the dick department"
"Your little dick cums too fast"
"Let's try a strapon so I can see what you would be like with a big dick"
"It looks like a baby's penis" (I had shaved all the hair off once)
"I want you to watch me being pleasured"
"If I ask him would you stick your little dick in my pussy with his"
"He doesn't have to pull it out like you do to change positions"

"Honey, I've got a date tonight. You need to help me with my enema. I need to be clean back there for Kevin."

"Sweetie, Kevin is coming over and he's spending the night. You need to sleep in the guest bedroom."

"Honey, you know I love you but I just need this. You understand don't you?"

"I've told Kevin how small your penis is. You dont mind do you?"

those are just a few of the things my wife has said to me over the past few years. She still won't let me watch her with him, but I've seen the evidence he's left behind. I've also seen some pics and videos they've taken. After seeing his penis I do understand why she likes having sex with him. He has what I think is a very large penis. At least compared to mine it's large. My wife tells me I still have a little boy's penis. I'm sure she's right.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Honey, you've spoiled me with Stu's big cock and I want a lot more of it. You said it would make me feel so good and it sure does. He wants me to go on his 2 week vacation up to Solvang with him...."

"I can put both my hands around it and still suck the whole head of it into my mouth...."

"Oh I LOVE the head of his cock, honey. I love to run my tongue around the ridge of it"

"Honey, why don't you spend the night at your office so Stu can sleep with me in our bed?"

"Honey? I love cocks. They're beautiful and I want you to like them as much as I do....."

Those comments bring back so many delicious memories from the '60's and '70's when I shared the love of my life with other men. God I loved it! Then along came AIDS and scared us to death as she always rode bareback.

I was a naughty girl tonight

Then he put it in me

Things women say.

When I got married the first time, I was a virgin, and I thought she was too. But several years later, during a heated argument, she blurted out:

"You think you're the first man to have me, but you're not!"

Later she said "I'll fuck with any guy I want to and there's not a damned thing you can do about it!"

Once when I asked her if she had fucked with a certain friend, she said "Yes! He really knows how to fuck me! He makes me cum every time!"

When I took her to a nudist club, she admitted afterward "I love showing my tits and pussy to other men! I know they are wishing they could fuck me!"

I helped my wife with her enema once before her boyfriend came over. The next time he was coming over I offered to help her again with her enema. She just said "No thanks honey. Kevin wants to give it to me when he gets here." It sort of aroused me knowing that she was comfortable enough with him to let him administer an enema to her.

It makes my little cock ache when i read things like that makes me want to put on my wifes panties

"I've been a bad girl." Then she'd pull my hand under her skirt where I'd feel the pequiliar oilyness of another man's cum.

(Over hearing her tell her lover behind closed door) "You can have me anytime you want."

"He makes me cum better than you do. I just keep cumming on his dick. When I'm fucking you, I think of him."

"honey they must be talking about you when they refer to needle dick"
"Do you ever wonder why you grew up but your cock didn't?"
"that little thing between your legs looks like a cock, but smaller"
"Come over here and eat a real mans cum out of my pussy"
"Do you want to fuck me? Yea like thats really going to happen"
"Honey do you like my ass? So do all the men that fuck me"

"I know I promised to make strangers use condoms, but I peeled it off of him and told him to cum inside me. Then we fucked all weekend with no thought of condoms. I'm in a fertile time so you still have to use condoms."

"I let my boss fuck me."

"I told all my girlfriends that I fuck around on you and that you lick my lovers' cum from my pussy as I rub my cunt all over your face."

"Come lick me and get me ready to go out so I'll radiate sex and draw all the men around me."

"I probably won't be coming home until tomorrow, or maybe Sunday, ok?"

"I wasn't really shopping yesterday."

Great post Mecca410.....thank you!

Making as to mount her, my wife put her hand over her mound saying:
"No; I don't want you [to put your prick in my cunt]." That was over ten years ago, since when I never have fucked her cunt, but i do sometimes make that first move just for the pleasure of hearing her say those words that send me every time.

old posting

Cuckadoodledo and Poonja are responding to posts that are over a year old, bringing them back up to the front of the board. Please look at the dates before replying to them.

I liked the thread. I cannot complain...

I would like to add my 2cents worth if it will be ok? The very first time my wife had a 9 1/2 inch BBC she couldn't get enough and they went at it all night and into the wee hours of the next morning. After he left I asked her if she enjoyed him and would she like to enjoy him again and she said," Yes and soon!" I replied with,"How soon?" she said,"Real soon!" and I said,"How soon is real soon?" and she said."Tonight,Tomorrow,Tomorrow night!" Those words were music to my ears!!!
P.S. They went on to become lovers over the next 4 years ;)

"i'm going out tonight and it's too damn bad..you're staying home"

coming home in the morning..."I have a very dirty pussy"

im going to spend the night on base, sorry

bevw said:
Cuckadoodledo and Poonja are responding to posts that are over a year old, bringing them back up to the front of the board. Please look at the dates before replying to them.

This is the sort of thread that (IMHO) doesn't matter if it gets revived... a collection of 'lines' that can be added to over time - they all still relate to the title.

In my mind that's totally different from a 3-year-old "We want to meet...." thread.

The Cuckolds Songs / Cuckold Jokes threads would be in the same vein as this one.

[[[still doesn't stop me being amazed at some of the threads some people dig up - LOL :D ]]]