• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Think I'm about to be cucked!

• Thread starterskommelman
  • Start date

skommelman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 21, 2011
So I got my wife an appointment at a massage palor, only thing is this parlor caters for happy endings! This I failed to mention to her! So she went in 45min ago (the massage is 60min)
and also I happen to forget to mention that a male will see to her!
It's a erotic body to body massage! So the question is will she go for it?:confused: :D

Nicely played. You should be a cuck by now. :eek:

Its official, I'm a cuckold! And she said he made her orgasm twice,

Congrats. Was there any dick involved? Does she want to go back?

Yes on both questions, she says I'm bigger and he came after she wanked him

Hopefully he will take her pussy next time and deposit a big load inside her

Congrats on being cucked by someone with a smaller cock, probably makes it easier to accept. What state are you guys in?

Very nice! The thoughts of a wife being touched, fondled, and eventually penetrated is very erotic and sensual.
I assume this didn't happen just 'out of the blue'? Tell us what led up to it, please.
Was this your first experience? Hers?

Yes this was the first! She has played online in the past few months! But to be honest I didn't think she would have gone through with it! But as I said she is full of smiles and as she says having flashbacks! And me I was a bit taken back when she said to me when I picked her up "I've been naughty, I had him inside me..... But dnt worry I wanked him till he came!"

So 48hrs later, feeling kinda weird about the fact that my wife had another dude inside her! Will I ever be able to achieve for her what he did?
Is this normal???

Yeah I've got this constant weird feeling inside!!! But I guess it comes with the new experience right?

yea it's very commen don't worry u will get over it

Looks as thought it will happen again today!
I will know in 8 hours time!!!

Not alowed to watch, anycase she is out of state so I wudnt be able to even if I wanted!

Are you still feeling weird about the fact that your wife is finding sexual fulfillment with another man?

Users who are viewing this thread