• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Think my wife has a new boyfriend

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date
He actually makes decent money doing the deliveries, and his apartment is small but new-ish and reasonably nice. He does have a roommate, but theres no reason that would hinder them from making use of his bedroom. I even teased my wife a little about the roommate hearing them going at it, and she enjoyed that idea a little. She does have some exhibitionist tendencies;)

Reactions: SquirmingSub and baddy145
Bishot said:
He actually makes decent money doing the deliveries, and his apartment is small but new-ish and reasonably nice. He does have a roommate, but theres no reason that would hinder them from making use of his bedroom. I even teased my wife a little about the roommate hearing them going at it, and she enjoyed that idea a little. She does have some exhibitionist tendencies;)
Fingers crossed, the roommate might join in.

Reactions: Bishot
wah said:
Fingers crossed, the roommate might join in.
That thought had crossed my mind...I wonder if it has crossed hers yet?
I'm pretty sure she hasn't met the roommate yet so I'm not going to get too hopeful about that yet but it's a fun idea!

Reactions: baddy145
ya know, he might be a little shy & intimidated by an older, married woman. she might have to be the aggressor.

Bishot said:
.......... How far do you guys think he will get on this next date?
So, what happened Bishot? Did your sexy wife meet and fuck her prospective lover (the delivery guy) yesterday, Tuesday 29 Dec. 2020, when he had a day off?

Users who are viewing this thread