• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thinking Maybe Black

• Thread starter2BeBred?
  • Start date

2BeBred?

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2008
25 swf getting lots of interest from black coworker. Looking for advice and guidance from females with relationship experience.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Encourage his interest. Chat with him. Say yes when he asks her to lunch. Relax, he'll do all the work. go with him to a happy hour, somewhere you don't know anyone at first. he'll come on to her, believe me. Then, take it from there.....

sex with a co-worker

Good morning, 2BeBred! Sounds like my experience with my first Black lover. A Black guy at work started coming on to me almost from the start. I kept it low-key for a while, but eventually gave in.

We traveled a lot in that job, and when I gave in was on a three-day stay at a conference in another city. The Company paid for two hotel rooms, but he spent all three days in my room! I'm so glad I gave in to him! It was great!

This started an affair that lasted about a year and a half. It ended because he got a terrific new job on the other side of the country, so he moved to take that. I don't blame him for going, but I missed him a lot and missed the great sex.

If you go ahead with this, try to keep it kind of low-key at work. Dating/sleeping with a co-worker can cause various unpleasant repercussions on the job. If you have a company policy manual, look up what it says about personal relationships (if anything). By all means, don't let company policy dictate who you sleep with! But do be aware of the field you're playing on, so you can make intelligent decisions as you go to avoid the pitfalls.

Take your time, hang back a little bit, and make him "court" you a little bit to make sure he's really interested and not just acting the player. (Sometimes Black men skirt-chase and flirt casually just because they think it's expected, even when they're not serious.) Then, if you decide to give in -- let it go and enjoy the ride! Hope this works out great for you!

In my case, I was married at the time and my cheating caused problems at home. (We eventually divorced -- but that was the right decision, so I have no regrets.) Since you're single, that shouldn't be a problem here.

Giving in and getting blacked by my co-worker was a wonderful, life-changing experience for me. No telling how this will work out for you, but I wish you the best!

raylene

CHEATER...:)) GO AND :bj: HIM...AND U WILL BE :nutkick: IF NOT :whatever:

Let us know what happens, okay?

2BeBred? said:
25 swf getting lots of interest from black coworker. Looking for advice and guidance from females with relationship experience.
Thanks

Hope our input was helpful. (Not sure about that last post, though!) Anyway, check back in with us later and let us know how it all turns out, okay? We're for you, sweetheart!

raylene

Is there anyway to see if bredin08 and 2bebred are the same person ?

Just a thought....

mhall said:
Is there anyway to see if bredin08 and 2bebred are the same person ?

Just a thought....

I'd bet YOUR PAYCHECK on it, Mhall...

Good guess

For Mr Hall and Randy:
Not the same girl but we are girlfriends.:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread