• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

****** This Great Ass

• Thread startersosecretslut
  • Start date
S

sosecretslut

There are some asses worth lingering over. Like Sam's. Firm not flabby, desperate for some thick black dick I reckon. And a spanking for being such a slut

Now her lucky hubby is dying to show off even more..a nice close up of that virgin asshole itself. Who votes yes?

sams; ass 10.jpg purple panty sam.jpg upskirt sam.jpg sams ass 2.jpg sams better ass.jpg

Reactions: Davey cuck, sirdj, Nazareth and 2 others
Thumbs up it is then. Samantha in all her bend over glory

sam;'s asshole.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and tanktopwillie
It is certainly worth ********..if you ask nice I might show off her sweet cunt

the ass and particularly the hole are well presented. would you enjoy watching that unused hole torn open by a large dick, cuck?

sosecretslut said:
There are some asses worth lingering over. Like Sam's. Firm not flabby, desperate for some thick black dick I reckon. And a spanking for being such a slut

Now her lucky hubby is dying to show off even more..a nice close up of that virgin asshole itself. Who votes yes?

sams; ass 10.jpg purple panty sam.jpg upskirt sam.jpg sams ass 2.jpg sams better ass.jpg
all worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tanktopwillie said:
the ass and particularly the hole are well presented. would you enjoy watching that unused hole torn open by a large dick, cuck?
I’d love it sir

would be curious to see what kind of dick sucking ability this one has.

Mikeshuttle said:
Please sir, please ****** my wife’s tight cunt

Who says i am heartless. Behold: Sam's sweet cunt.

sam's pussy.jpg sams pussy 2.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
And while Meat Loaf might have believed two out of three ain't bad..we know better.

So, third time is a charm..Sam's tits. Not extra large but still mighty mighty fine, I'd say.

sam's tits 3.jpg sams tits small.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and tanktopwillie
Mmmmmm....young, fresh pussy and a nice, tight ass!
I'd say she is in her prime years!

Users who are viewing this thread