• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This is my hot girlfriend! Would you chat her up and get her to cheat on me?

SpunNorwegianDreamer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hello from Norway!

My ex and I have just gotten together after we hooked up not long ago while she was in a new relationship.
The excitement she felt while cheating on him with me was pouring through her body in shivers, and she was wilder now than ever before. I could sense her excitement, even though we haven`t discussed it. We were in a relationship for two years before breaking up four months ago.
104.pngFor some time now, I have these really strong fantasies about her being fucked by another guy so I registered here to get some tips to how to go forward. I have asked her about it a long time ago, but that did not end in success.

My main fantasy is that a guy contacts her and chats her up over a little time, and tries to fuck her so that she cheats on me. Without knowing that I know about it of course. That`s so hot!

1053.jpg
We have filmed a lot of short videos and taken loads of pics over the course we have been together, and I am happy to share some with you. I absolute love sharing images and videos of her and hearing what other guys want to do to her, so here are some pics of her so you understand how much of a slut she is.

1268.jpg
Drop me a PM if you want to see more of her, if you have advice or if you just want to say hi.

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, Moparman, VikingDJS and 9 others
She looks so willing and how she should be enjoyed.... many have already...

Reactions: SpunNorwegianDreamer
Radley said:
She looks so willing and how she should be enjoyed.... many have already...
Thank you for the nice comment :). She is very willing and her pussy always opens up to welcome the cock that is incoming. Just look at this pic 🥵
And no, actually, she has only had 4 partners ;-)

🥵🥵🥵

agneth3.png

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, Rogaland, laury and 2 others
SpunNorwegianDreamer said:
Hello from Norway!

My ex and I have just gotten together after we hooked up not long ago while she was in a new relationship.
The excitement she felt while cheating on him with me was pouring through her body in shivers, and she was wilder now than ever before. I could sense her excitement, even though we haven`t discussed it. We were in a relationship for two years before breaking up four months ago.
104.pngFor some time now, I have these really strong fantasies about her being fucked by another guy so I registered here to get some tips to how to go forward. I have asked her about it a long time ago, but that did not end in success.

My main fantasy is that a guy contacts her and chats her up over a little time, and tries to fuck her so that she cheats on me. Without knowing that I know about it of course. That`s so hot!

1053.jpg
We have filmed a lot of short videos and taken loads of pics over the course we have been together, and I am happy to share some with you. I absolute love sharing images and videos of her and hearing what other guys want to do to her, so here are some pics of her so you understand how much of a slut she is.

1268.jpg
Drop me a PM if you want to see more of her, if you have advice or if you just want to say hi.
Does she use Kik?

Reactions: SpunNorwegianDreamer
SpunNorwegianDreamer said:
Hello from Norway!

1053.jpg

1268.jpg
I think her ass and pussy need to be stuffed and left leaking

I need someone to cum tribute my hot sister

Screenshot_20240120_195042_WhatsApp.jpg

Reactions: sluthunt and Doggylover

Users who are viewing this thread