• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This me have fun!!!

• Thread starterhotthaiwife
  • Start date
hotthaiwife... you are incredibly sexy!! Love the pictures. Do you have a twin sister?? :D

Ha Ha...yes have sister..but she older and very hot

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....when you get to the US, we have got to party together with some BBC

Marathon Girl . . . I got something for you!

This French Black Man I fuck last night. Sorry he shy and dont want pics of sex

Attachments

• PB140002.jpg
    PB140002.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 703
  • PB140008.jpg
    PB140008.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 948
nice what was he packing?
hotthaiwife said:
This French Black Man I fuck last night. Sorry he shy and dont want pics of sex

wow great pics thanks for showing them, damn you are so cute and sexy you must look great having black cock in you, i am so horny right now looking at your ass and pussy i wish i could lick them both. yummy yummy
hotthaiwife said:
Here of my pussy

when i get man that want to take pics.....i show you in my pussy

that would be so hot. i wish i could eat you out, you are so cute. i wish i had a big cock to satisfy you. i will just sit here and think of how nice it must feel to be inside you, feeling your pussy lips wrapped around my cock. and hitting every inch of your insides.
hotthaiwife said:
when i get man that want to take pics.....i show you in my pussy

sdmike.....my pussy for husband and bbc......i hope you understand.......u want to lick after i get fuck....maybe we do....where you?

i am in san diego, and i can understand it's for hubby and bbc, i just wanted you to know that you look very sexy and very eatable lol
hotthaiwife said:
sdmike.....my pussy for husband and bbc......i hope you understand.......u want to lick after i get fuck....maybe we do....where you?

sdmike.....thanks for message. maybe we come sandiego sometime

wow please do, i would love to be a part of something that has you and bbc, i am a discreet respect guy who knows how to keep secrets.
hotthaiwife said:
sdmike.....thanks for message. maybe we come sandiego sometime

marathon girl said:
Just wondering what black men think of me, I have always heard that they only like girls with big bootys, wondering if any like thin ripped girls, not been black yet, but hubby is ass whole so it won't be long now

Ready to try you out when you are ready baby....hot hot hot luv the legs and ass....

HotThaiWife you're very sexy and definitely get me excited.

MarathonGirl I'd hit that pussy of yours too!

This me last night....meet hot guy and have fun

Attachments

• PB270226.jpg
    PB270226.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 581
  • PB270227.jpg
    PB270227.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 702
  • PB270235.jpg
    PB270235.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 602
  • PB270250.jpg