• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sure why it much to do about anything? Unless He is no longer Pen-Pal. Once He becomes a Pal then things change. Even then I doubt Sue is leaving Steve For him. I won't get bent out of shape if Sue is talking to someone on line if I were Steve. He's got to ask Himself Has His sex life been better or worse? From the way He tells it. Its been pretty good. Like I said Don't kick the Slot Machine.

We've spent tonight over at Sue's parents house doing a bunch of stuff. Her dad is hanging in there which is nice to see. We were worried how he'd fare through the winter with limited mobility and all, but seems to be a tough old goat. I think Sue's having some issues w/her mom, getting old and either it's her hearing is getting worse or she's maybe got a bit of what they used to call "old age" going on so I think she's a bit preoccupied as she went off to bed early tonight.

I went back and re-read what I'd posted and as I thought, I omitted some things. We discussed a bit more about things and she did make it clear that she recognized the importance of still enjoying having sex with me. Part of that discussion included her openly saying that she never wants to cut me off totally from her and that we still need to connect physically as part of just who we are. That was actually something that made me feel better overall, that there are some guidelines and guard-rails so-to-speak. We talked a bit about later this year and she openly admitted that she hoped whoever her lover may be, if he's "the one", that she would like him to be able to stay over at our house at times and she also added that she would want to do the same and she asked me how I would feel about that - if she were to, perhaps, spend one night a week with him. She was speaking hypothetically, but at the same time, I immediately came to realize that this would be a part of what she wants to experience as part of her "affair". I told her that it was much the same as the other things that unknown, that we would surely figure it out when it was time, and that I admitted that I was sure I would probably never tell her no. She smiled and she said that she hoped she'd never ask me for something that would make me feel that way - and again said that if it was too much, that I needed to tell her so.

I asked her if she enjoyed denying me. She was quiet for a moment and then said hesitantly at first, "yes" but then added "only when I have another guy though" and she said things about how horny it made her feel to know she has a lover and she admitted that much like me, that she can't fully explain how she feels, I suppose having quite a bit of wine may have left her tongue-tied. But she did look at me and said, and these were her exact words, that "...it turns me on to let other guys fuck my 'married pussy'". And she seemed to try to say how she'd always thought that once she had a husband she loved that he (I) would be the only guy she'd have sex with again - but now, she seemed to say, in very roundabout female logic, that she sort of feels differently and that it turns her on to know what she's doing. But if she can't fully explain it, then that's the best I can do. I suppose again, it could be her side of how I feel enjoying knowing she's doing that.

I am sure there's more that I will remember, or more likely, that will come up during the next few days that will trigger more memories of what she'd said.

Now to go back to the last few posts....

Far2 - yes, there you go, that was something she'd mentioned more than once, that she would like me to either be a part or be able to be a part of what she does in the future. She admitted the anonymous aspect of Robert was exciting but she said she missed being able to share with me too. After more than a year of not seeing or being there, I would really enjoy being able to do so. I think I feel differently now too, a bit more able to accept watching more than participating sometimes, etc.

Broken - no names or idea about her pen-pal, but I"m assuming its a guy. She's done this before, mostly during the years we were working our way up to doing this for real, sometimes it was a 3-way email thing, other times it was more private with just her and him. She is comfortable sharing her pics if she has a good vibe from the guy, it's why she insists on me editing them and blurring her face, so she too can be as discrete as she can be.

Mino - I understand the red-flags that are thrown up by what she said and that is why I pushed her a bit on the lusty-desire line and she admitted that was more in line with what she's wanting to experience. With all that she said, my feeling is that she wants to feel the desire, she wants to feel herself wanting him. I didn't ask her whether if I wasn't interested in denial, whether she would want to do so - I know she admitted to enjoying it, but again, her knowing it's something that turns me on is still part of the equation. What I do want to gain more clarity on is where her own desires lie without mine. I think the denial thing plays up the intensity on her part as well as mine, she understands and feels the tension it brings between us including when we do get together - and her admission of always wanting and needing that is something that I think may temper my view of the situation. Maybe I have rose-colored glasses on, I don't know. But suffice to say that before we jump too far into the deep end of the pool, we will have many more talks about what is going on and what it may mean. That is the hardest part of all of this - not knowing who "he" may be and what those dynamics will bring.

Harry - I'm well aware of that saying, not of it's origination or use by Lee Majors. As I said above to Mino, some of what Sue's said, I think shows what her awareness is of what's going on and what she wants. I've been using the term "affair" because it's how she referred to it, but perhaps the term "fling" is more apt to describe what she's saying. Something short but hot as she's described it. I think as long as the rest of our lives stay intact and no matter what we reconnect at times, that I don't see how I can say no right now - but as I said - there's a lot of time an distance between now and then.

Will - I am relieved by what you wrote, spoken from a Bull's perspective, I am relieved that you see this in a different way than others, more akin to how I am looking at it. I love Sue and I am quite sure she loves me, there would just be no way for us to even talk openly like we are able to at times if there wasn't some sense of bonding between us that I think may be understated or perhaps underestimated by others. Of course as I say that I am also hoping that you and I are right too.

Broken - I understand what you wrote, but I should also add that Sue was pretty clear that her pen-pal wasn't going to be her next lover and, at least from what she said to me and how she said it, that the two would be different people. To be honest, from what I know of true-Bulls, I don't think she or I are really ready for that, at least not the way I've understood things to be. I don't believe she's ready to, in a way, give herself to him (a bull) just yet, I think that is counter to what she wants to feel with the guy she wants to have this fling with. Maybe I'm wrong.

Will - as I said, this isn't her first erotic-pen-pal partner so I'm not worried about it at all. I trust Sue enough that if there was something she wanted or was going to do, that she'd be honest with me. Why wouldn't she be? I have no reason to not trust her, not when I can feel how she is when we are talking together.

I'll end by saying that tonight we sort of plotted out the rest of our ski-trips and we have at least 2 more weekends planned so it won't be until the end of March when I think her thoughts will turn more intently to finding her next partner. I'm actually surprised at her desire to get out and ski - of course new equipment and a snowy winter have helped.

SoonToBe said:
"Harry - I'm well aware of that saying, not of it's origination or use by Lee Majors. As I said above to Mino, some of what Sue's said, I think shows what her awareness is of what's going on and what she wants. I've been using the term "affair" because it's how she referred to it, but perhaps the term "fling" is more apt to describe what she's saying. Something short but hot as she's described it. I think as long as the rest of our lives stay intact and no matter what we reconnect at times, that I don't see how I can say no right now - but as I said - there's a lot of time an distance between now and then."

I don't know whether you agree'd or disagreed with my "If you love her set her free....." quote. I didn't mean it as a "red Flag" to you, I meant it for Peak and Mino who are questioning your 'lack of control' and lack of negation for Sue's next "Fling" as you are now want to call it.

Marriage councilors advise the philosophy of this quotation to encourage that the husband should loosen his overbearing control, [because that is the cause of their problem]. Obviously that is not the case with You and Sue.

And actually It did work for Lee Majors, because Farrah was the one who 'left the marriage' not he.

I don't understand your last sentence, though. The one I underlined. Did you mean to say: ' "I think as long as the rest of our lives stay intact and no matter what else happens, that we do reconnect at times, that I don't see how I can say no right now - but as I said - there's a lot of time an distance between now, and then."
That's what I consider that you mean, based on the thoughts you have already expressed.

Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Steve I never said You should be worried about Sue's Pen-Pal. In fact just the opposite. There have been times here. I have been the only One that said Sue is not leaving You. I still feel that way. Yes She will go out and have fun. She will go to chat rooms and have fun. She may have a cyber lovers or two. But She comes back to You each and every time. Where She is more than happy to share Her fun with You. This is a Perfect Cuckold Relationship! She's happy. Your happy. I don't see anything changing.

While I wait for her to get home I thought I'd answer Harry's question with a yes - that was what I intended to say, you are correct. Regarding the "proverb", I suppose I'd agree. I think it'd be interesting if I could ask her thoughts on that and if she feels it relates to us. Perhaps I'll try to figure it out.

Will. I enjoy when she has a sexy pen-pal - I know she gets a bit of a thrill and if she feels comfortable with the guy, she'll send him intimate pictures of herself. I guess it's sort of how she likes to feel when she's with her boyfriend where she enjoys being naked around them. It's actually interesting to see her behavior and arousal if she's having fun as it blends in elsewhere too.

She's home - gotta run.

"Sue was pretty clear that her pen-pal wasn't going to be her next lover". That's what I was wondering, thanks for answering.

And now for something completely different: I saw a Bio Channel show on Farrah Fawcett just this past year. Iirc, Lee couldn't cope with it when his wife started to make more money than him, and that caused marital problems. So he wasn't all zen master.

Well, she surprised me again last night!!!!!

When I came into the bedroom for our alone-time she was in the bathroom. I lay on the bed waiting for her and a minute later she came out naked. I am still getting used to seeing all of her so I just stared intently at her and she giggled at seeing, I guess, the lump grow in my sweatpants. She made a motion with her head and I knew what it meant so as she climbed onto the bed next to me I was busy pulling off my clothes.

I thought maybe we were going to have sex but as she lay next to me she giggled and said "lets have some fun". And over the next 15 minutes or so she sort of turned herself and lay next to me with her head more towards my waist and with her lying there spreading her legs and letting me see all of her pussy in all its glory. When I reached over to touch her she said "you should just watch and enjoy". And with that she again reached into the nightstand and pulled out the bottle of lubricant. I swear my cock jumped when she grabbed it and started to stroke me.

She lay there and would at time spread her legs far apart and tease me "you like thinking about Tony fucking me, huh?" as she teased her clit and I could see her pussy open and spasm. At other points she ran her finger all around the opening to her pussy and even seemed to pull it open letting me see deeper into her and again she teased "you miss seeing his cum in me don't you baby?".

I was totally mesmerized at watching her and seeing how she'd tease her pussy and then would ask me teasing stuff or would tell me what she was thinking "mmmm, I love feeling him push into me" and stuff like that. I was responding a bit at first but then all I could seem to do was to moan in response, but really, she could tell just what was happening from how my cock felt in her hand.

She started to tell me how big and hard I felt and she'd move her hand so slowly as she'd say that. She'd tease me that "I can tell you want to cum baby don't you?". Her pussy was wetter and wetter the more she played with herself and the more she teased me.

I guess she knew I was close when she said stuff about how she wants her next lover to "fuck me so good" and I started to really thrust up into her hand. She started to talk more about her next lover and how horny she gets when she thinks about it - and I could see visibly that her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I knew I was close from how she was talking it was really getting to me. I was totally taken by looking at her fingers teasing her pussy and at some points reaching in and spreading her wetness all around.

What really got to me was when she started to finger-fuck herself and she started to really stroke me deeply and firmly. I started to moan and she looked up at me and started to say more stuff to me. She moaned at how horny it made her to think about her lover fucking her - but what set me off and caused me to suddenly erupt in her hand was when she said to me "how are you going to be if this is all you have for a while?". It struck me immediately that she was actually saying that at some point in time in the future that feeling her hand on my cock might be all I have from her. I guess it was both the surprise and the arousal from what she said that made me grunt and literally explode all over her hand. As she pumped out each spurt from my cock through my partly closed eyes I could see her fingers deep in her pussy and a second later her legs slammed tightly around her hand as she moaned and her grip on my cock eased.

When we'd both come back to our senses she moaned as she moved up to lie next to me and kiss me. She cooed in my ear how hot that was for her to feel me cum like that. I moaned in agreement with her and then she kissed me and said "that turned you on, huh?". I was quiet for a second and then, I think reluctantly, I moaned back "uh huh". She kissed me and said in a sexy voice that "we'll have lots of fun in the future baby". She lifted her head and picked up my now limp cock and she said softly "oh my, look how much you came!". And even I had to agree, there had to be 6 or 7 thick ropes of cum, some landing on my chest and close to my neck. She didn't say anything more but I know that it was obvious she'd struck a nerve with what she'd said. She giggled and said "you want it?" and I knew what she was asking so I nodded yes as I know she enjoys it - and she started to push my cum together into a big puddle and then scooped it up and brought it to my mouth. After each time I licked her fingers clean she'd lean in and french kiss with me.

I'd like to say we talked about more but I think, without saying it, that we both knew that we would be talking more about this at some point in the future and, again, putting words/thoughts into her head, that we both know that nothing is fully planned yet and that, as we've said, we'll cross the bridges when we come to them. I will say that I feel much more relaxed in general about this and that I think we're both on the same page, or at least in the same book (lol). I think my admission and acceptance of my desire to let her find an alpha-guy and that I want to be the beta-male for her was in my head.

Steve,

I am SO looking forward to the possibility of reading your future accounts of regularly only getting to feel your wife's hand ever so lightly stroking your aching cock while she taunts you with so many tales of others fucking and cumming in her bare. And after a period of time moving on to this no longer being the norm but the treat, the norm becoming you licking her freshly used pussy while you stroke yourself or hump her leg to a climax you must also clean up. Please don't disappoint me. :) Thank you again for your most diligent sharing.

By the way, I'm a "sweatpants guy" myself. They are a great way to display your arousal to your wife when she has better cocks available that she'd rather see.

Mino, I think we're still quite a way away from that extreme, she hasn't even started to look for another guy yet.

I do think, if she finds the guy she's hoping for, that it will rise to that eventually. I am already sort of mentally preparing myself for that. But at the same time I know that if it does happen, from what she's said and what we've talked about, that it won't be for that long. Some of what she's said included things like "how long could I really do it for anyway...." so I think that as we've talked, she's tempered the level of her fantasies a bit more towards reality. As I said, her change to viewing this as lusty-desire instead of falling-in-love with him is already a reflection of that.

While we haven't talked about it in detail, in my head, the progression things will go in seems obvious. It's why I am enjoying all the time I can as her alpha-guy. I sense the same thing in her, when we make love, we linger and seem to be more focused on feeling each other closely. I know for me it's partly that I know I'll be giving that up at some point as I'm quite sure she'll ask me to return to using condoms with her somewhere along the progression of things. It's actually a very interesting feeling, to be aware of that and to think about just how wonderful she feels.

Steve, I think you are a long way from that point too, I was just projecting and doing a little teasing.

In a recent post you again allayed my concern over Sue's comments regarding her possibly becoming too attached to another man. I will say that this concern has risen several times before and I have always found you two seem to address it well. I believe whenever one is pursuing the denial dynamic, the wife becoming too involved with another is always an area in need of careful minding, at least in what I would deem a healthy relationship.

I have both Alpha and beta traits, I like the edge of giving up control but underneath it I need the sense that both the woman and I know I am ultimately in control. This of course is an illusion as I don't believe anyone is ever truly in control of anything. But this is how I want both of us to feel while we then agree to lay another layer of illusion on top of that where she is in control. How this layering is achieved, balanced then rebalanced is part of the fun. Definitely something of a mind game, but for me when this layering and balancing of control includes a sexual component it can become a burning hot ballet and one hell of an experience for a loving couple.

I only mention this about myself to detail how very much I relate to and support you taking your Alpha time with Sue, and I encourage you to make the very most of it because it may provide your safety line back to sanity if she falls too deeply into the denial illusion you two seem likely to pursue. I can wait to hear the "good stuff" when you eventually get there, in the meantime my confidence in a happy ending will grow while I read with interest your "alpha-guy" time with Sue. By the way your lower case "a" in Alpha was not lost on me. ;-) Maybe in a few years when I retire and take a trip to my old stomping grounds in NY state, while in your part of the country we can meet for dinner some evening, I'm sure I'd very much enjoy meeting you both.

Even after a quickie on Friday night, late last night I thought she was asleep and as I lay next to her I was horny again. It was like 2am and I thought she'd be asleep so I sort of slipped down my boxers and I started to gently stroke my cock. I wasn't sure if I was going to cum or not but I was hard and horny.

She rolled over after a few minutes and kissed me and said that I was making her horny when she realized what I was doing. I apologized for waking her up and sort of lost my hard-on as I touched her and she rolled towards me and snuggled up. She asked me what was making me so horny and when I hesitated a bit she kissed me gently and said "you can tell me anything".

I told her that I had woken up and was thinking about how she'd be when she finds her next boyfriend. She murmured "mmm, and?". I told her that I loved thinking about how she'd been when she started to get excited about Robert and how I was turned on thinking of her getting all horny for a new guy. It was late at night and while I could have surely gotten it hard again, I also didn't necessarily want to cum as I knew she and I wanted some time tonight (Sunday night). She snuggled into me a bit more and said again "you can tell me". I told her that it turned me on to think of when she'd first have sex with him and how excited she'd be. I paused for a moment and then said "I was thinking about how it'd be when you tell me you are ready to have him go bare with you". She moaned a bit more loudly at that and giggled a tiny bit and said "you know I miss that". And I told her I did too and that was also what was in my head, was that I missed the feeling and knowing it too.

She reached upwards and touched my face and pulled me to her and we kissed. When she was done she put her hand on mine and moved it away from my cock and said "lets save the rest of this for tonight" and then she pulled my boxers back up and said "lets same him too for tomorrow".

Well, it's now "tomorrow" and she's just gone out shopping with our daughter but I couldn't help openly staring at her as she came out of the shower and dried herself off in the mirror. I swear her pussy lips seemed a little swollen and engorged and I wondered if she'd had a little fun in the shower herself under the warm water.

Last edited:
new boyfriend

STB
Now that sue will be loking for a new lover, what if she finds a black guy for the short time. that sue wants this to go on.
and he takes total control and will not let you have her at all while they are, togather what will you do and how will you feel about that.
keep us posted.

Dana - I think you're letting your own fantasies get a bit ahead of yourself there.
I think it's HIGHLY unlikely that Sue will choose a black guy as her next boyfriend much less it be someone who will take control as you suggest. That'd be a bit extreme, don't you think?

The good news is that both of you enjoy your masturbation sessions. Have you ever thought of it as her milking you? In the future, it appears that you 2 might be heading toward that area. What a progression to look forward to though! Finding a lover, starts having sex with lover, cutting you back a bit, begins to go bare with lover, puts you in condoms so her pussy can stay wet from lover, sex becomes stable from lover, you reduced to handjobs and clean up duty. Sounds exciting. Quick question, how do you feel about slight cuckold humiliation? Clean up in front of lover and jerking off while watching?

Far2 - you too seem to be going from zero to 100 in seemingly no time.

I've always enjoyed our Wednesday nights, ever since it felt like it was a time when she and/or I could open up and talk pretty freely, it's always been something I enjoy and I've always known Sue enjoyed watching me so that part has always worked. I'd always associated 'milking' to be something that gave relief physically but not sexually - meaning it drained you well but you didn't orgasm with it. Sue is definitely into the orgasm part as she thoroughly enjoys knowing what she's doing to me and she does enjoy giving me pleasure, she's never expressed any desire to deny me pleasure and I've never felt that desire either, which I suppose is why the whole chastity thing doesn't appeal to either of us.

It'll sound weird to say it but in a way I want to get to where I'm using condoms with her because she wants me to. Even now, it seems strange but it was intensely satisfying for me in a way that I can't describe it. I think it combined both the physical part where I longed to feel her more intimately, but it also gave me the mental part where it totally turned me on to know that I was, in effect, agreeing and enjoying that she would only go bare with her lover. I don't know why that turns me on as it does, but I will no longer deny that it is perhaps the most intense part of it all for me. I'll add that knowing what it will mean when/if it moves beyond condoms, what that will also mean in terms of what she wants.

It seems like lately Sue's been putting a little more humiliation into her teasing at times, but very little and even at points where I might have said I would enjoy her peppering things up a bit, she doesn't (despite going further at other times so it's not really a question), so I'm just not sure how much she would do. I suppose as with everything else, it's going to depend on who the guy is and what he's thinking/wanting too. I did clean her up a few times when she was with Don and I admit it made me feel self-conscious but she said she wanted it and he was actually, thinking back, pretty good about it too (perhaps reflecting Sue's desires about it), and again when she was seeing Frank too - so I guess the answer would be that as long as it wasn't too extreme, I don't think I'd be upset about it.

I should end by adding that while we did have sex last night, it was more vanillia-ish and between both of us being tired and horny, there wasn't much teasing or discussion about much. I suspect she was enjoying the thoughts in her head as she was quite wet (as I'd expected from how she was earlier) and I had my own thoughts that propelled me along. Still, in the end she again relished me holding her knees back and apart when I came deeply in her and I will openly admit that again I felt her body shake and I heard her moan deeply just as I came in her. I don't know why it turns me on so that at some point she'll only feel that moment with her lover, but it does, I stayed hard all through her shaking and moaning and my last few thrusts lubricated my my cum really made her quiver beneath me as I felt her hold me tightly.

Last edited:
SoonToBe said:
Dana - I think you're letting your own fantasies get a bit ahead of yourself there.
I think it's HIGHLY unlikely that Sue will choose a black guy as her next boyfriend much less it be someone who will take control as you suggest. That'd be a bit extreme, don't you think?

I have to say I agree with you on this, Steve. From what I have learned from reading your posts over all this time, I can almost guarantee you are spot on in your reply. You are so in touch with Sue and the desires you both have. I would venture to say that if you were to try, using your knowledge of Sue and her tastes in men, that you could come pretty close to knowing right now, the physical attributes Sue's next boyfriend will possess. You two are of one mind. You are playing the game perfectly and on a perfect plane. I see nothing that leads me to think things would be any different going forward.

I admire the new openness and honesty. Sue now knows your mind, your desires and your turn offs. Given that, she will always give you exactly what you are wanting without venturing into the areas you don't like. I think things are going to stay exciting and fulfilling for you.

Jax

I wasn't saying that it was going to happen that fast, just the progression is interesting. it will all happen over time and each new part will bring new excitement and maybe even more fun!

STB

Thank you for your reply to my post.
it is not any fantasies of mine i was just thinking what if that happened. and how would you feel and what would you do.

keep us posted.

Well, since my admission and openness about wanting to be her beta-male, this has become much less of an anxiety for me and in many ways I am much more accepting of however things progress. I don't feel the same sense of fear that I think I used to have when talking about some of these more extreme's between us.

Jax, thanks for the reassurances and agreement. I find it interesting to see what others ask about or gravitate to. I mean if she wanted to be with a black-guy, I certainly wouldn't say no, but I just think that alone would be a huge step that I just don't see it being a black-guy who she will want to let that happen with.

As I said though, opening up to her and her relaxing comforting approach to understanding me seems to be helping a lot as we figure things out. It's felt good to be able to admit to her what turns me on and for her to not condemn me or think less of me for it. That's been very reassuring.

SoonToBe said:

Jax, thanks for the reassurances and agreement. I find it interesting to see what others ask about or gravitate to. I mean if she wanted to be with a black-guy, I certainly wouldn't say no, but I just think that alone would be a huge step that I just don't see it being a black-guy who she will want to let that happen with.

Just thought I would point this out. But as a Beta, if Sue did choose to be with a black-guy. Steve You would have No say in the matter. Its totally up to Sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread