• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thursday's again

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Things still okay stb? It's been while, how are you three doing?

Sorry folks - yes - all is well - just that I've been wicked busy as well as being away for a few days on a business trip.

We are actually taking time next week off as things worked out such that the kids are also going to be away.

Much to tell but no time now either.

Till then - enjoy the summer.

I don't know about the rest of you but I miss stb and his thoughts! I bet that pool is awesome with this heat we are experiencing! Have fun stb!

"(I had this vision of her sneaking off with her walker to take care of Frank in the distant future)"

STB: Sorry, I couldn't resist this.
This is further in the future. Sue in a rest home making a clay cast of Franks Cock by memory! LOL

Attachments

• horneygranny penis.jpg
    horneygranny penis.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 243
In the previous post, I Forgot to include where it came from which really adds to the humor:

This photo taken in a Senior Center in Plymouth, Michigan. The course was, "How to Prevent Alzheimer's"
The Project of the Day was,"To keep your mind working,
try to create something from memory."

Wow - it has been ages since I had time (and energy) to post an update here.

Some of what I posted seems like it was so long ago.

I guess best to back-track to the week of July 4th as on short notice I had to go out of town that week for 2 nights. I came home early from work that Tuesday and said that I'd have to travel up to NY State for a few days. A few years ago, that would have annoyed her being trapped home with the kids. But now, with our daughter in her own world and with our son both working and virtually living at his girlfriends house, I knew she wasn't going to be upset.

As I was packing up some clothes I looked at her and asked if she was going to see Frank while I was away. She smiled and said "maybe". I left to drive up to NY about 8pm that night and got in about 10:30pm up in the Fishkill area (those of you in NY state can guess where I was going for the meeting). I remember thinking that this would be the first time she might see Frank and I wouldn't be there afterwards. When I spoke to her before bed that night she asked me if I was okay if she saw Frank on Wednesday. And I remember specifically asking her "in addition to Thursday?" and she paused and then said "yes, if that's okay too?". And I remember my answer was simply "yes".

We did talk during the day on Wednesday and Thursday - either on the phone or via Email and I knew that when I didn't get a reply to my Email to her on Wednesday afternoon, that she'd gone over to see Frank.

Wednesday night when we talked on the phone all I asked he was whether she'd gone to see "him" and she said "yes". I didn't ask any more. I knew she would have told me anything I asked but at the time, being 3 hours away in a hotel room - leaving it to my imagination till I got home on Thursday. She later told me she was surprised that I hadn't asked but when I told her that I lay there in bed afterwards and masturbated for like 30 minutes, as I thought about her, until I exploded - she smiled and seemed almost embarassed that I'd enjoyed thinking of her being so lewd.

She went to see him on Thursday too. I didn't get home until about 7pm and was surprised to see that neither of our kids were home. Needless to say, she wasn't surprised when I didn't want to have dinner right away.

Thinking that she'd fucked him 2 nights in a row and had probably went to sleep on Wednesday night with his cum still in her had me so turned on that I was not to be denied. I can't be specific about much else other than kneeling between her legs and looking down at her. Seeing her reddened and swollen pussy, still visibly wet from Frank - is all I can really remember. I know that she handed me the Astroglide and pulled her knees back for me and said something like "welcome home...". I know we were both loud and very messy and that even though I'd jerked off the night before, with how she felt, it wasn't even a thought that I wasn't going to fuck her brains out.

Now, as I said, we took most of last week off and spent the beginning of it (Sunday to Thursday) down at the beach. The kids came down and spent a night with us but it was a vacation for us. Our son tended to the house, his girlfriend and his sister. But that's for another post.

We did talk when I got home and she shared a lot of what she and Frank had done. As I said, sometimes we'll talk about more details and other times, I don't really need to hear about it, I just want to feel her.

She says that Frank is no longer "up tight" about her being naked when she's with him. Even though I know this is nothing new, still hearing her say that she spends her time naked (or just wearing one of his shirts or something) still turns me on to this day. To this day she says that she likes how she feels letting her lover see all of her. She says she'll glimpse at him and see him staring at her and it turns her on and makes her feel desired.

I asked her if she is as comfortable with him as she was with Brad and Don (and me) to let him see her after they've had sex. That was a huge step when she reached that point with both of them. She answered me that she's not there all the way just yet - but that at times (she said like that Wednesday I was away) that it feels right. I asked her how Frank felt about that and she says he is still kind of reserved/inhibited by this much open sexuality and that it's more the feeling she gets from him that either makes it feel right or doesn't, or as she put it (some things you don't forget) that "sometimes he's uncomfortable looking at my pussy after we've had sex".

And yes - just typing that in above has me horned up again for later tonight!!!!

At another point she shared with me that she felt very sexy and "naughty" that Wednesday night when she went to bed and could still feel Frank's cum in her. I confessed that was what had consumed my fantasies that night when I was away and she giggled at hearing me tell her how I jerked off thinking of her. I also confessed that I'd missed her panty-teasing while I was away and she giggled at that too.

While we were alone when we were away she shared more details of their sex together during foreplay and it was incredibly arousing to hear it come from her. But that is for another post.

Fortunately, her monthly this month waited till we'd gotten home at the end of the week. I'll tell you something - I'll take this part of menopause - again a little more than 2 days later she was done and horny again!

Gotta run for now.

Thanks for the update Stb. You'll have to thanks Frank for helping out; horny Sue is becoming a handful!

How's the weather

How's the weather there? How are you liking our Phoenix weather along with east coast humidity? Pools must be very inviting right now! Did Sue go visit Frank last night?
I've got an idea, have Sue invite Frank over for a private pool party so he & Sue can fuck in the pool. You could conveniently find something else to do for the evening. Betcha Sue would thank you very well for that!!

How did you like the 'senior memory class'? (my last post)
Cheers, Harry

Boy I wish stb wasn't so busy; I miss the dialogue! It almost makes my day hearing about their adventures!

I think we all miss STB's posts!

I've never been to the N.Y (Fishkill) area (or New Jersey), but just by 'intuition' I suspect STB's current 'busy' schedule has something to do with the current debacle in Washington. If so, I will be more patient for him to come back on here with the continuation of Sue & his 'adventure'.
Cheers, Harry

Hey all - I'm sorry but things have just been crazy here between work and elsewhere. Things are quiet as we've all had vacations planned for the summer - first us and now Frank is away and will be this week too - the last time they saw each other was July 21st which seems like ages ago now. It's been good for us as we've had a chance to reconnect a bit as well as explore feelings a bit more.

Last week with Frank away, I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I expected Sue to be a bit disappointed on Thursday but I wasn't sure how/if it would affect the rest of the week. And I remember thinking that "okay - I won't push her and we'll see what happens". So, Tuesday night comes and we're both pretty sedate and I remember us going to bed without much fanfare and without our usual Tuesday night romp. Wednesday morning came and she totally surprised me by coming out of the bathroom after her shower that morning with her hair up in a towel and wearing her panties! She saw me staring and teased me that "just because Frank's not here doesn't mean you can have me!". I knew she was mostly kidding around but it also turned me on that she'd done it and wanted to play along. Later last week and this past weekend this came up in our discussions.

She played it all the way through to Thursday night including teasing me when I got home from work about "how wet" she was and "how naughty" she'd been but she fended me off till after dinner. The kids went their ways and she came to me and said something about playing along and she said she was "going out" and that I shouldn't bother her in the bedroom until she "came home" in a while.

I had a suspicion about what she was doing and it was confirmed when she texted me that she will be home in about 30 minutes. Sure enough, about half-hour later I heard the bedroom door lock being undone and I heard her walk past our spare-bedroom upstairs where I was exercising and down to the kitchen. I gave her a minute and then went down to the kitchen and played up the scene of "oooh - you're home and I'm horny for you" as closely as I could to the real thing. She turned to me, kissed me and said for me to follow her upstairs.

In the bedroom she turned to me and we kissed again and this time she encouraged me to run my hands up and all over her. I could feel her nakedness under her skirt and I pulled it up to feel her bare skin. She kept her legs together as I tried to feel between them and as I did she undid my shorts and dropped them to the floor. I remember she smiled at feeling how hard I was. She knew after 2 days knowing I was waiting for her (with or without Frank) that I would be horny. As she stroked me she lay back on the bed and pulled her skirt up. She handed me the bottle of Astroglide and told me to lube-up and then she said the 3 words that she knew would drive me wild "It's your turn" and with that she spread her legs for me and showed me that she still had one of her toys in her pussy (it's essentially a big "plug" with wide base, a thinner, more cock-size shaft and then a widened plug that kept it in her).

She lay back and let me watch her masturbate for a few moments. Her fingers looked almost magical as they teased her clit that was now swollen and *******. I looked up at her and saw that she was busy watching me as I stroked my now hard cock with the Astroglide. When she saw that I was ready I watched her hand pull the plug out of her pussy leaving her gaping open. She looked up at me and said "Franks done now, it's your turn" and she lay her head back as I knelt up on the bed between her legs still stroking my slippery wet cock. As I pushed the tip of my cock into her I could feel how open she felt - open and oh so slick. She squealed as I pushed all the way into her and she whispered stuff about how I "like going second" and how "Frank really fucked her". I'd love to say that we fucked for hours - but I knew (I could clearly tell from how she felt) that she'd been using the big dildo earlier and that from how open she felt, that she'd cum several times. She also knows that I love her feeling like that so she was sure to play it up a bit more as in how hard or how deep he did her. But in the end - I lasted only maybe 10 minutes or so before the mental imagery of her got to me. Well, that plus her whispering for me to "add my cum to Franks", pushed me over the edge quickly. She giggled at me after I'd come down from my orgasm and joked that I was "so easy" to figure out.

It'll probably be better to end this posting here and start another.

STB: Thanks for the 'update'. Glad things are still going good for you & Sue.
Still the best, and consistently hottest thread on this site.
I'll be watching for the new title.
Thanks, Harry

What a healthy marriage Stb. Not many couples have as much fun as you are having. Enjoy and thanks for sharing with us.

Hi stb
have you got any updates for us with sue and frank let us know.

Hi, STB:
Hope all is well with Sue and you. I miss your weekly posts. How is it going with Frank? Good I guess! Maybe Sue can write another 'letter' like she did when she was with Brad. This time about her afternoons with Frank. It would be good reading i'm sure. What's the new 'posting' going to be called?
Cheers, Harry

Steve,
Where have you been? I hope you and Sue are still OK and that you are not getting bored with all of your experiences. Hope all is well

STB:
We have so much enjoyed your (and Sue's) story and have missed reading the saucy details that you are so good at relating. Is there something other than "busy" that has happened? Is there some way that a fly has gotten in the milk?
Hope all is well in your life and you will be posting soon LOL
Cheers, Harry

Harry, maybe not much on the cuck front is really happening this month as the players are all on holiday. STB has been posting for a long time, I'm sure he'll be back.