• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tied up for you

• Thread starterscorpio0691
  • Start date

scorpio0691

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2011
Here is some from a role play session one time. We pretended someone broke in and tied her up. I fucked her with her big Jack Rabbit (will upload those sometime if you guys want) so that she would get a bigger feel. I think she is tired of pretending for a bigger cock and so am I for her.

How sweet!!! She really looks fun! Such a playful little slut... I love her! Maybe it's time she begins to explore...

She has a beautiful body, all woman and very sexual. Does she know you're posting pics here? How does she feel about that? I hope she allows herself to experiment with others, to feel secure in your relationship and make you the cuckold you need to be. Meanwhile congratulations, she is very beautiful.

NakedEdgeCpl said:
She has a beautiful body, all woman and very sexual. Does she know you're posting pics here? How does she feel about that? I hope she allows herself to experiment with others, to feel secure in your relationship and make you the cuckold you need to be. Meanwhile congratulations, she is very beautiful.

I agree and would be curious to know that as well (about the posting here.) I'm only a cuck wannabe so I can't speak from experience but it seems from reading about the lifestyles of others here that it really has a lot to do with how confident and secure she is in the strength of your marriage and your love for her.

She so sensual and playfull it would be a shame if she truly wanted deep down inside to become sexually fulfilled by mulitple lovers but didn't because she felt the marriage may suffer because of it. I mean, every marriage takes that risk when entering into these kinds of choices but if my wife was even slightly interested in seriously taking on other lovers I certainly would encourage it enough to at least find out!!!

She looks so takeable and fuckable being tied up like that.
How i'll love to take her on!

Wonderful tie - glad to see you've got her ready for me :D

Knock, Knock, Knock ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nice

____________________________________________________________________________________
anyone like to ditry talk about your WIFE msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-
nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

More gorgeous pics of this wife, I'd LOVE to find her tied to my bed one day.

She is ready to be taken by a BBC...I LIKE YOUR SLUT.

Users who are viewing this thread