• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tight Asian Wife

• Thread starterAston12345
  • Start date

Aston12345

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2013
Hi there everybody
We would love to hear some dirty comments

This is my wife's hot tight ass

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 575
Fine looking ass on that girl . if the rest of her looks as good , we're in for a real treat ! Keep em coming :yumyum:

More sexy pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 341
Both holes are ready to be used by any kind of big cocks ;)

image.jpg

Reactions: Horny wolf
Unbelievable... looks like both her ass and vagina have taken a great deal of punishment. Good girl.

jps18 said:
Fine looking ass on that girl . if the rest of her looks as good , we're in for a real treat ! Keep em coming :yumyum:

Oh yes, she is one very good looking slut, with very hot body
Keep the dirty comments coming and the pics will keep on going

Show us her tits, she is cute so far.. let us see the rest... including her face so we can see the mouth were going to fuck....

Her small but perky tits ;)

image.jpg

Waiting for big cocks to fill her with cum ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 678
Very nice additions. Very sexy, traditional Asian look.

unclem said:
Unbelievable... looks like both her ass and vagina have taken a great deal of punishment. Good girl.

Both of her holes were made for pleasuring cocks

Last edited:
G'day Tight Asian Wife, Is she old enough to be a wife ? If she is, stretch her sweet ass & tight pussy to the max !! What an awesome young wife !

Dazla said:
G'day Tight Asian Wife, Is she old enough to be a wife ? If she is, stretch her sweet ass & tight pussy to the max !! What an awesome young wife !

Of course she is....
I will stretch her good and hopefully with help from many others ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 256
unclem said:

Both holes are perfect for any kind of big fat cocks

Do you have any pictures of her using a large dildo? I would love to see. My little asian wife enjoys the Lexington Steele dildo.

00i0i_9famK7ceSZs_600x450.jpg
Nice slut...any other pictures with her !!

Wife's wet pussy
Need to be fill by lots of cum

image.jpg

Hey ....are we going to talk about it or do it? Does she want some real cock or are you just beating off to the thought of it? I'm looking for real and tight Asian pussy for my big thick white cock. Put her ass on a plane to Vegas and I will video tape the whole thing for you. I think that sounds very fair and generous of me. Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread