• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tits

• Thread starterluke34
  • Start date
thanks

your kind words help thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the kind of tits any normal guy would like to get his mouth on. I was once in a three-way with another couple in which the other man and I sucked her titties together. She said it was the most erotic thing that had happened to her tits. That is why a woman has two tits, so that she can give sucks to two guys at once.

Get some clamps on those gorgeous nipples make her squirm, lol :D

my wife.... titless as you see.... I feel alittle bti humiiated when she goes to the beach.... and she feels too

Always nice to see a pair of tits lol Even better when the white girl is naked as well! Keep them coming you girls and boys :)

gelosone said:
my wife.... titless as you see.... I feel alittle bti humiiated when she goes to the beach.... and she feels too

Your crazy. She is very sweet. No need for a bra on her. You tell her she is just fine!!

Lovely!!
I would root bind them and then pierce the nipples!

I would gladly ravage her body. Small breasts are just as interesting as large breasts.

gelosone said:

I love your wife's bod - really cute small titties are great!

I'd love to watch 'em jiggle as I fuck her from behind..

Users who are viewing this thread