• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Told My Girlfriend I’m A Cuck

• Thread starterDmack
  • Start date
slimwhiteboy said:
You make sure she's filled tomorrow. You can sick cocktail too. Right
Yes she gets back tomorrow

Very hungry stroking my little dick

Reactions: Focker
I mean what’s your advice. For where to go

Dmack said:
Very hungry stroking my little dick
I'd love to sit by you and let the black men line up. You wanna sick black cock with me. I'll encourage you and gulp mine too. Yummy

slimwhiteboy said:
I'd love to sit by you and let the black men line up. You wanna sick black cock with me. I'll encourage you and gulp mine too. Yummy
Would need you to show me the ways. With the threesome I left the room for a couple minutes and let them go at it

Dmack said:
I mean what’s your advice. For where to go
I go to nasty bars and pay to have three or four thugs teach me who's boss . Why shoukd a black man have to work when that's our job.understand

Very true. How old are you guys?

I'll tell you it's ok.Don't you ever think you know how to fuck your wife better than the black godcock we serve. Right

slimwhiteboy said:
She's 30 I'm 55. I can't compete wirh teenage gang bangers. They are superior.
Oh nice we are 26. Would you like to share photos?

slimwhiteboy said:
We can shop while the girls get banged properly. BLACK PROPERLY
Yes awesome love that idea

Dmack said:
Oh nice we are 26. Would you like to share photos?
You've got a lot to learn. When a bull tells your wife to kneel what does she do? Let's black xock shop for your little slut.

Dmack said:
Yes awesome love that idea
Then I'll show you how to lick up black seed with a smile and thank those nasty punks for the privilege of eating their cum. 7 inch heels on your slut. Always.

Maybe we should talk on the phone cum boy. WIT til you taste the beat cum on earth.

Don't waste your cum. Let me catch it in a white boy mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread