• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Traveling in mini-skirt

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
I wear a mini skirt when traveling with Ed on a subway or bus. He makes certain that I sit across from men. He whispers in my ear that I should open my legs a bit more. I do it slightly as the men notice. It never fails that one of them drops an item. When picking it up he sees under my skirt. Ed whispers again that I should open and close my legs quickly, give him a flash teaser. Most of the time I am without panties. It turns me and Ed on. When we get off at our station my pussy is wet from what we had done. Ed sprouts a hard cock. If it's dark in the evening walking home from the stop, we kiss, open his zipper and stroke his dick, thinking back to the man who looked up my short skirt. By that hour street is empty, we find a building off the street, lean with my hands against it, he flips up my mini and spreads me out. Doing it in public makes us cum quickly.
"Your are my beautiful slut" as he empties his cock in my anus hole.
We are Insatiable. For this weekend Ed has a surprise. No idea what it could be.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, PhilippinesFun, toolman2c and 20 others
Nice, I love it

Reactions: toolman2c
  • Love
Emilybee said:
I wear a mini skirt when traveling with Ed on a subway or bus. He makes certain that I sit across from men. He whispers in my ear that I should open my legs a bit more. I do it slightly as the men notice. It never fails that one of them drops an item. When picking it up he sees under my skirt. Ed whispers again that I should open and close my legs quickly, give him a flash teaser. Most of the time I am without panties. It turns me and Ed on. When we get off at our station my pussy is wet from what we had done. Ed sprouts a hard cock. If it's dark in the evening walking home from the stop, we kiss, open his zipper and stroke his dick, thinking back to the man who looked up my short skirt. By that hour street is empty, we find a building off the street, lean with my hands against it, he flips up my mini and spreads me out. Doing it in public makes us cum quickly.
We are Insatiable. For this weekend Ed has a surprise. No idea what it could be.
Let's see some pictures

Hot I wanna my gf do same things

Reactions: toolman2c and Filipinalust
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Cuckydzsz
georges030613 said:
hummm super sexy et trés chaude continue.
Its all so risky but I do it for him. Turns us both on.

• Love
Emilybee said:
Its all so risky but I do it for him. Turns us both on.
i like it when my wife does it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
okcsoon said:
i like it when my wife does it.
At least I am not alone.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Filipinalust and Custer Laststand
Emilybee said:
I used to have my ex wear very short minis (12", she could not bend the slightest without baring her ass). as we drove along highways or busy two lane roads. She'd put the seat all the way back so her pussy would just barely be seen. As SUVs, VAN and Trucks would come along side, if anyone would notice, she'd inch the skirt up and start rubbing her clit. If they kept pace with us, she'd really give them a show. When we'd get home, as we'd pull into our driveway, she would lean across the hood of the car as I'd fuck her wet pussy. Sometimes, she'd be more excited if she'd make eye contact with the drivers (and maybe their passengers) and I'd pound her ass. All this while cars would drive by our house and definitely see us. May not actually see us fucking, but definitely see her leaning forward from the waist on the hood of the car and me standing upright behind her thrusting my hips :)

bklyn_40 said:
I used to have my ex wear very short minis (12", she could not bend the slightest without baring her ass). as we drove along highways or busy two lane roads. She'd put the seat all the way back so her pussy would just barely be seen. As SUVs, VAN and Trucks would come along side, if anyone would notice, she'd inch the skirt up and start rubbing her clit. If they kept pace with us, she'd really give them a show. When we'd get home, as we'd pull into our driveway, she would lean across the hood of the car as I'd fuck her wet pussy. Sometimes, she'd be more excited if she'd make eye contact with the drivers (and maybe their passengers) and I'd pound her ass. All this while cars would drive by our house and definitely see us. May not actually see us fucking, but definitely see her leaning forward from the waist on the hood of the car and me standing upright behind her thrusting my hips :)
Before I married one of my bfs took me into the woods, leaned me against a tree, also in a mini which barely covered my ass he pound me.

• Love
Love it lets see pics

• Love
I bet you loved the woods action

Bcuckold said:
I bet you loved the woods action
I needed and stopped off in the woods. Need it several times a day

• Love
Emilybee said:
hot story

Emilybee said:
My playmates and I do the exact same things. It's fabulous!!!

You must be delicious!

Emilybee said:
At least I am not alone.
Definitely not alone. I've been lucky to have girlfriends and wives who love to show off driving down the highways, at theaters and at home for a lucky friend or two. Some really hot times.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread