• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trying to find my place in this

• Thread starterjustdreamin
  • Start date

justdreamin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2010
Hi all

Im a married man and after looking into the cuckold lifestyle I find myself more and more drawn to the thought/fantasy of my wife being fucked by others. They dont have to be black but it feels like she deserves better than my 5inches.

The problem is Im not interested in cross dressing or being fucked by a guy myself. I would happily warm a bull up and clean my wife up after though.

Does this make me a cuck-wannabe? Am I in the right place? These thoughts make me feel dirty but also soooo good.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey tryin

how old are you and your wife?
how long have been you been married?
have you brought this subject up to her.
sharing fantasies is always a great way to heat things up in the bed room.
talking and sharing is always a good thing i've found.
and as always, if your not hurting anyone, enjoy the fantasy and see where it leads.

Hi Pantyboy, Im 30 and she is in her mid 20's. We've been married a couple of years but have been together a lot longer. Ive never brought this up with her, in truth Ive no idea how to. Asking her if she'd like to have sex with others, while Im there is a difficult thing to drop into conversation. Half the problem I guess is Im not sure how far I want it to go which is why I wonder if some of the sites I frequent are right or not - hence my post.

If you can't talk to your wife about it I suggest you keep it firmly as a fantasy. Better to be a wannabe than wife-less

finding

hey deamin,
mhall is right as to extreme consequences. but i always say communication is the best way to find out whats on anyones mind. honesty and truth through exploration and conversation will go a long way to understanding each other and finding everyones limits.
not just sexually either. this about finding out who you both are as people,
and sexual satisfaction is just part of the pie. (pie, get it?) i crack my self up.
any way, look at it this way, u gonna spend your life together right?
well get busy finding out who you both are and live a long happy fullfilling life.
happy fantasizing
panty boy out

You can explore your feelings and hers with bedroom fantasy. This is how most here got into the lifestyle I think and even if it goes no further than her teasing you in a fantasy, youre a step ahead of where youre at now. Catch her in a receptive mood and bring up the subject.. ask her to tease you with it in bed . When she sees how aroused you get, she may discover she likes the fantasy also...after that...who knows. Open up to her. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk to her about your desires. You dont have to go to the extremes. Honesty and respect for each other are the most important thing,if you don't have that then you should not make this reality. My wife is all for MFM fun but isn't into the other aspects and I don't push it. She may surprise you and want to go for it but don't make decisions for her.

I feel for you, I know how you feel about just where do you fit in. Myself, I have no desire to suck a cock or any of that crap, but the thought of watching my wife get fucked by a healthy black cock makes me hard in seconds. I would even clean her up afterwards but that is where is ends for me.

As far as my wife is concerned, it's not going to happen! I married a filipina who has a sexy body but refuses any of this; sex toys, sex talk, you name it. I wish I knew how she is before hand. For now, she is happy doing her thing and myself, well I just day dream.

We started many years ago with fantasizing about me having sex with other men. We tried (I was very nervous) but loved it. However, cuckolding never entered this until years later when I had my first black man. The concept of cuckolding didn't start until I could not give up black men and hubby could not handle my lust for BBC.

I would suggest that you could talk to your wife during sex about how good two cocks would feel, but I would not suggest talking about cuckolding until she actually tried sex with others.

Just remember, cuckolding is not about what you want, it is all about the wife getting the sex she needs. When she finds that black guy who takes her sexually to places you can't, she will embrace cuckolding...I did.

Attachments

• bet69bbc.jpg
    bet69bbc.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 156

Users who are viewing this thread