• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

TV / AD Inexperienced Cuck Wannabe

• Thread starterYorksCuckWannabe
  • Start date

YorksCuckWannabe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hey, TV / AD wannabe looking to play with experienced users.

Message me for my details

Im online now and ready to play. Particularly looking for expereinced users of TV or AD. Drop me a message!

Im online now for a few hours to play. Message me for some AD/TV fun. Experienced users only!

Im online now for a few hours to play. Message me for some AD/TV fun. Experienced users only!

Im online now and ready to play. Particularly looking for expereinced users of TV or AD. Drop me a message!

Im online now and ready to play. Particularly looking for experienced users of TV or AD. Drop me a message!

Im online now and ready to play. Particularly looking for experienced users of TV or AD. Drop me a message!

YorksCuckWannabe said:

Im online now for some fun. Message me

Users who are viewing this thread