• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uk cuck couples, show us your wifes dressed ready for there bulls in the clothing the bull has requested they wear for them

• Thread starterseamen53
  • Start date
luvinthewife said:
No, just stockings.
delicious . I hope she sat with open legs to ensure plenty get a nice view of the pantyless crotch.

Reactions: Kwacka
Wifeworshipper said:
delicious . I hope she sat with open legs to ensure plenty get a nice view of the pantyless crotch.
Occasionally her legs are open to whoever looks, but it depends where and who’s around. She always makes a point to flash car valets as she gets out of the car when they open her door. We call it “doing a Britney” (as in Spears). ;)

luvinthewife said:
Occasionally her legs are open to whoever looks, but it depends where and who’s around. She always makes a point to flash car valets as she gets out of the car when they open her door. We call it “doing a Britney” (as in Spears). ;)
Brilliant, how apt! she sounds like my kinda girl
Almost makes me want to start working at at a car valet just in case she comes by. I’d ask her if she wants the inside done too

Reactions: Kwacka and luvinthewife
Ukhotbull said:
Bitches on heat don’t need to wear pantys /knickers as they are available to use fuck etc any time any place
i agree that every slut should be pant less when meeting there bull so she's ready for his attention at any time he wanted to deep his wick

luvinthewife said:
Do you approve?

8D6DBBF3-91EC-4B3F-BE68-178A2A99240A.jpeg 0AF36EB3-4667-4988-8AB4-9EFE6884C589.jpeg
OMG stunning

Reactions: silvertongueduk, Kwacka and luvinthewife
me ready to go out on the town

62.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, KingsTroop, HrdRob and 9 others
His rule is the nipples have to show through and can't be covered

Picture 002.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, Sharper, KingsTroop and 11 others
Ukhotbull said:
Looking nicen kinky specially with them stocking high heels just like a slut on heat .
You got any knickers on or is it no knickers easy access for the bull to bend you over and bang you or have you stand up against a bar so he can push his big fat cock in your pussy
No knickers of course

Ukhotbull said:
Looking nicen kinky specially with them stocking high heels just like a slut on heat .
You got any knickers on or is it no knickers easy access for the bull to bend you over and bang you or have you stand up against a bar so he can push his big fat cock in your pussy
Never wear knickers when out dressed like that

She loves this baby doll and always her thong get her pussy rubbed

IMG_20170728_170008116.jpg IMG_20170728_165958017_BURST001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, KingsTroop, HrdRob and 4 others
me as told what to wear ( easy access )

6a.jpg

Reactions: Dark_Hung, Sharper, silvertongueduk and 6 others

Users who are viewing this thread