• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uk girl here hope you like me

• Thread startersubmissiven
  • Start date

whilst my boyfriend watched what would you do to me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

submissiven

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2012
Hi submissive english rose been asked to post pictures on here for my boyfriend we would love to have some feedback as its our first time posting if we think you guys will enjoy well post ruder ones for you. xxxx submissiven

All of the above baby. Every one of them.

how about fuck you till about to cum than right before it pull out than stick it in yur mouth and leave the job to you

that sounds just very nice i do love warm cum running down my chin

Ooo, how nice. Can I slip inside after I watch a well hung bull go to town in between those delicious looking legs? Those pretty hands would look good stroking me until I come like a geyser on those lovely tits, too. Squeeze my very average sized cock while someone nice and big pumps you to orgasm.

What absolutely gorgeous pics! Would love to try all of the above, starting with having that stunning ass. Such beauty, such delicious naughtiness - so hot!

my poll

seems the majority of you boys would like to fuck my arse. Perhaps i'll upload a picture of it for you to enjoy!!! check back here soon

Def gorgeous! Hot sexy and what a body! Lets see some titty and more pussy. Have you tried black before -you should be a slut for blacks IMO.

my pussy for cock

why thank you unclem im glad there are some who admire my body i do try!
here is a picture just for you xxx

Attachments

• submissiven.jpg
    submissiven.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 291
Looks delicious! I could suck on that until you screamed and it became swollen and moist for your lover to fill! ...and then suck on it again when he was through! What a beautiful pussy!

great tits too, do some pics of u in heels

Add to the list and then I'll check the box "all of the above" ;)

more pictures of lil ole me!!

the requests keep coming so i must oblige xxxx

wanna see more?

Here she is almost dressed or is it almost undressed? you decide

Certainly looking hot - I wouldn't say no to all 3 holes, finishing with a nice butt fuck lubed with pussy creampie.
xxx

I voted "make me suck you until you cum" but it would be more like me fucking your mouth till I was ready to shoot, then pulling out and cumming on your sexy face.

Hello You Beautiful & Sexy Little Thing You

submissiven said:
seems the majority of you boys would like to fuck my arse. Perhaps i'll upload a picture of it for you to enjoy!!! check back here soon

Hey Hottie, I did vote but, The choice i would have selected was not listed. I would have rather checked suck your pussy dry then fuck you like a ***** and empty my nuts balls deep in your sweet little pussy. Damm my cock is hard and i wish to thank you for my problem. :p:p:p:D I am the okdeacon and i said this to you. Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread