• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

United States Of Africa - Photos and Interviews

• Thread starterblackborders
  • Start date

blackborders

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2014
Greetings everyone!

This thread will serve as a hud for a unique project of mine. I am attempting to collect a fan sign photo and interview from an a black serving white woman in each State. If you or your partner are interested, please send me a message.

Curent status: 1 out of 51.

Completed list:
OHIO

Last edited:
Ohio Interview & Photos

OHIO INTERVIEW AND PHOTOSHOOT WITH OHIOGIRL2013

Click Here To See OHIOGIRL2013 Profile

100_1939.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 4.47.55 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 4.48.06 PM.jpg
Q:Could you tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from?
A: Im a 39 yr. old married white wife from N.E. Ohio, Im a professional woman with a career, 34 D breasts, 140 lbs, 5"9, blond and green eyes...also bisexual but prefer bbc over women.

Q: What is your heritage?
A: I am of German & Italian decent.

Q: When were you first attracted to black men?
A: I was 1st attracted to blk. men in high school as I attended a mostly blk. school growing up.

Q: Was it a shameful secret you had to hide? Would you family have opposed?
A: Yes, I kept it to myself and never dated blacks as my family would not have approved.

Q: When was the first time you sexually involved with a black men and how did it feel?
A: My 1st. black experience was in Oct. of 2005, it felt amazing and I have been hooked ever since.

Q: Has a whiter love ever been as good?
A: ts hard to compare the two, bbc love to me is a more aggressive love / pleasure without attachment where white love with hubby is a more emotional experience.

Q: How many times have you been with black men?
A: I have been with black men around 27 times thus far, 9 different lovers, sometimes one on one, sometimes in a group setting.

Q: Have you ever had unprotected sex with them or been bred black?
A: I always have un-protected sex with my bbc lovers, I am a bareback only girl and luv it, I have never been bred or pregnant with bbc.

Q: Have black men in public ever cat called or gotten physical? If so, how did you feel and what did you do?
A: I have never been cat called or aggressive in public with bbc but I do notice alot of black men checking me out in public.

Q: Do you believe in black supremacy. If so, how are you advancing it?
A: I believe blacks are superior lovers overall not so much into the supremacy thing but I do encourage all the white women I can to try black sex, I believe all white women should try it to see what they are missing in their life.

Q: Have you ever been ashamed of your pale hair and skin?
A: Ive never been ashamed of my hair or skin but I do like to tan when I can for a darker complexion.

Q: What do black men enjoy about you most?
A: My bbc lovers tell me that they enjoy my plump ass and my long legs as far as body features, they also luv that I swallow and dress sexy for them.

Q: Describe your roughest interracial encounter.
A: My roughest encounter probably was in a group setting playing with 3 bbc guys at once, they were tossing me around in different positions using my body and my holes...one of them wanted to fuck my ass and started to penetrate me but it was uncomfortable and so I asked him to stop...he did for a few but then ****** his cock in my ass while he choked me lightly.

Q: Do/did you find Ohio to be very racist or segregated?
A: Ohio can be different depending on if you are in a larger city verses smaller ones as far as racism goes.

Q: Is the white population being bred out of your state?
A: I think the white population is declining nation wide and within my state, I see more and more black men in places that you never would see them before as well as more bi-racial children and white women in relationships with bbc men.

Q: Any closing words for any black doms reading this?
A: Hope they enjoy my answers.

Blackborders,

GREAT idea and GREAT project!!! I will keep this thread as one of my favorites. THANKS!!!

blackborders said:
OHIO INTERVIEW AND PHOTOSHOOT WITH OHIOGIRL2013

Click Here To See OHIOGIRL2013 Profile

100_1939.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 4.47.55 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 4.48.06 PM.jpg

Q:Could you tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from?
A: Im a 39 yr. old married white wife from N.E. Ohio, Im a professional woman with a career, 34 D breasts, 140 lbs, 5"9, blond and green eyes...also bisexual but prefer bbc over women.

Q: What is your heritage?
A: I am of German & Italian decent.

Q: When were you first attracted to black men?
A: I was 1st attracted to blk. men in high school as I attended a mostly blk. school growing up.

Q: Was it a shameful secret you had to hide? Would you family have opposed?
A: Yes, I kept it to myself and never dated blacks as my family would not have approved.

Q: When was the first time you sexually involved with a black men and how did it feel?
A: My 1st. black experience was in Oct. of 2005, it felt amazing and I have been hooked ever since.

Q: Has a whiter love ever been as good?
A: ts hard to compare the two, bbc love to me is a more aggressive love / pleasure without attachment where white love with hubby is a more emotional experience.

Q: How many times have you been with black men?
A: I have been with black men around 27 times thus far, 9 different lovers, sometimes one on one, sometimes in a group setting.

Q: Have you ever had unprotected sex with them or been bred black?
A: I always have un-protected sex with my bbc lovers, I am a bareback only girl and luv it, I have never been bred or pregnant with bbc.

Q: Have black men in public ever cat called or gotten physical? If so, how did you feel and what did you do?
A: I have never been cat called or aggressive in public with bbc but I do notice alot of black men checking me out in public.

Q: Do you believe in black supremacy. If so, how are you advancing it?
A: I believe blacks are superior lovers overall not so much into the supremacy thing but I do encourage all the white women I can to try black sex, I believe all white women should try it to see what they are missing in their life.

Q: Have you ever been ashamed of your pale hair and skin?
A: Ive never been ashamed of my hair or skin but I do like to tan when I can for a darker complexion.

Q: What do black men enjoy about you most?
A: My bbc lovers tell me that they enjoy my plump ass and my long legs as far as body features, they also luv that I swallow and dress sexy for them.

Q: Describe your roughest interracial encounter.
A: My roughest encounter probably was in a group setting playing with 3 bbc guys at once, they were tossing me around in different positions using my body and my holes...one of them wanted to fuck my ass and started to penetrate me but it was uncomfortable and so I asked him to stop...he did for a few but then ****** his cock in my ass while he choked me lightly.

Q: Do/did you find Ohio to be very racist or segregated?
A: Ohio can be different depending on if you are in a larger city verses smaller ones as far as racism goes.

Q: Is the white population being bred out of your state?
A: I think the white population is declining nation wide and within my state, I see more and more black men in places that you never would see them before as well as more bi-racial children and white women in relationships with bbc men.

Q: Any closing words for any black doms reading this?
A: Hope they enjoy my answers.

Q: Have you heard? There's some new cock in town that is better than BBC. Read my story called CAN BLACK COCK SAVE THE WORLD

Users who are viewing this thread