• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Update on Impregnating my Wife

• Thread starterFuzz Buster
  • Start date

Fuzz Buster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2010
So me and my Wife have still been chewing over the whole finding a bull to impregnate her idea. I'm still wearing condoms. And me and her are still debating on who we should find and pick. But i told her i have an idea. If you all remember me telling you my life stories and what not you'll remember me telling you about my other girlfriends and what not. Well i've had nothing but the best whores and cheating girlfriends so to speak, if you want to put it that way. But i told my wife we've pretty much got the cream of the crop in our town and surrounding towns where we live. Me and her live where i'm from, not where she's from. Because she's had a few ideas herself on the bulls from her state when we go back to visit her family. But they would only be good for a fling, not impregnating her as i'm sure it will take more than one time for her to get knocked up. One of the bulls would be "Pop Can Cock Boy" if any of you read and remember my story.

But i told her about my other girlfriends, and the guys they've been with. Here's what i've came up with. The one guy who my girlfriend went ridding around with and gave head to. He could get the job done. He's a big time loser who's overweight no job, and has put a few kids out there. Plus he kinda looks like me so that would be great. Number two, there's the guy that my girlfriend gave head to on her birthday at her dads. He's even a bigger loser who lives in the towns trailer park. But he's got an asset, he's famous for his big dick around town. Back in the day he was a high school student who fucked everybody, and all the middle school girls as well. My girlfriend was one who had to have it. And he's got a nick name, Chongo. Whatever that means. But back in the day he was a scary threat, and someone to watch out for around your girl. But i fell prey. Number three guy is this one guy i don't really know much about, but i know about where it counts. Me and my girlfriend was broke up for like a year, and she meet this guy, it ran it's course. But she told me he had a thick 10 inch dick. She told me it hurt her when he fucked her.

So i summed it up, and i narrowed it down to them 3 main chooses. There are scads of other options for our choosing, but i just wanted to lay them on the table for us. The idea is still in the works. But the only way i could think of finding the bulls where to get in contact with my ex and see if she knows anything on how to find them or what not. But i don't know if that's such a good idea cause she's got her man and they got there own kid now and they've been together for a while. I don't think that would fly over to well, her talking with one of her ex boyfriends. But a few months ago i seen her out and about why me and my wifey where shopping. But even if they don't breed my wife i still would be super turned on seeing my wife suck and fuck the same guys who once fucked my other girlfriends. Sorta like a right of passage. But would be sexy letting the same guys fuck my wife who use to fuck my girlfriends.

Reactions: Maxio and littlecucky
What about yourself?

It should be up to the lady, not the cuck.
The lady normally chooses the best looking, stronger, smarter and best all around alpha male to breed with. That will give the best results for better offspring.
Why fuck a fat loser, the child might turn out like him.

think about what your doing, you dont sound quite right in the head, My first wife got knocked up by her B/f and I didnt know about it..the upshot was she dumped me after she had the baby and I had to pay support for the child even though I could prove that I wasnt the father...16 years of payments...

bottom2damax said:
think about what your doing, you dont sound quite right in the head, My first wife got knocked up by her B/f and I didnt know about it..the upshot was she dumped me after she had the baby and I had to pay support for the child even though I could prove that I wasnt the father...16 years of payments...

Amen bottom2damax. It doesn't sound like a good plan to me.

babyruthiezhubby said:
Amen bottom2damax. It doesn't sound like a good plan to me.

Specially if they are overweight losers who do nothing.

This is a very bad idea for all concerned. At some point the child will want to do about their boi parent and then what, Or if the worse happens and the child needs a transplant and their only hpe is the sperm donor. Will he still be around would you know how to contact him. Will you make sure that their are no medical issues that could be passed down to your child. That goes for mental and medical issues. Or is it just a fuck to you and your wife to make a child SO YOU CAN GET YOUR KICKS and to ba so sad for the more child!!!

Need help!!!

Ok, where trying to find one of the guys i was telling you all about. I don't know anything but his name. I've been trying to hunt for him all over the Internet with no luck. This guy has no Myspace, no Facebook, or no nothing. We want to find him for some fun. That's what we have decided for now anyway's. But does anybody have any idea about how we could find him?

so would you want another man to get your wife pregnant from him & not from you is your sperm count low that you want another guy to get your wife pregnant

Fuzz Buster said:
So me and my Wife have still been chewing over the whole finding a bull to impregnate her idea. I'm still wearing condoms. And me and her are still debating on who we should find and pick. But i told her i have an idea. If you all remember me telling you my life stories and what not you'll remember me telling you about my other girlfriends and what not. Well i've had nothing but the best whores and cheating girlfriends so to speak, if you want to put it that way. But i told my wife we've pretty much got the cream of the crop in our town and surrounding towns where we live. Me and her live where i'm from, not where she's from. Because she's had a few ideas herself on the bulls from her state when we go back to visit her family. But they would only be good for a fling, not impregnating her as i'm sure it will take more than one time for her to get knocked up. One of the bulls would be "Pop Can Cock Boy" if any of you read and remember my story.

But i told her about my other girlfriends, and the guys they've been with. Here's what i've came up with. The one guy who my girlfriend went ridding around with and gave head to. He could get the job done. He's a big time loser who's overweight no job, and has put a few kids out there. Plus he kinda looks like me so that would be great. Number two, there's the guy that my girlfriend gave head to on her birthday at her dads. He's even a bigger loser who lives in the towns trailer park. But he's got an asset, he's famous for his big dick around town. Back in the day he was a high school student who fucked everybody, and all the middle school girls as well. My girlfriend was one who had to have it. And he's got a nick name, Chongo. Whatever that means. But back in the day he was a scary threat, and someone to watch out for around your girl. But i fell prey. Number three guy is this one guy i don't really know much about, but i know about where it counts. Me and my girlfriend was broke up for like a year, and she meet this guy, it ran it's course. But she told me he had a thick 10 inch dick. She told me it hurt her when he fucked her.

So i summed it up, and i narrowed it down to them 3 main chooses. There are scads of other options for our choosing, but i just wanted to lay them on the table for us. The idea is still in the works. But the only way i could think of finding the bulls where to get in contact with my ex and see if she knows anything on how to find them or what not. But i don't know if that's such a good idea cause she's got her man and they got there own kid now and they've been together for a while. I don't think that would fly over to well, her talking with one of her ex boyfriends. But a few months ago i seen her out and about why me and my wifey where shopping. But even if they don't breed my wife i still would be super turned on seeing my wife suck and fuck the same guys who once fucked my other girlfriends. Sorta like a right of passage. But would be sexy letting the same guys fuck my wife who use to fuck my girlfriends.
My first wife had a lover for about 15 years. (Not the one that got her pregnant). I wished I’d had him “test drive “ my second wife before I married her. And then he could have had her any time he wanted. Including being my best man at our wedding and having her on our wedding night.
Even though she let me watch her once with a guy while we were on vacation before we married, she thinks cuckolding is weird. She gets cheating. She says a lot of people cheat, so she “cheats” on me, and denies me sex. It’s ok. I understand why she does it, and I jerk off almost every day thinking about the women I’ve married.