• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

us again

PGH15205

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hey all. Just a quick update. Here was my initial thread:

http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/wife-pix/35619-new-couple-here.html

Update. Things have progressed quite nicely. Shes turned a total 180 sexually from where she was. She's horny pretty much every day, and our sex has been very exciting. Sometimes he will have her abstain from having sex with me for a few days, sometimes a week. but when we do have sex again it's great. She see's the same guy probably 3 times a week. He's talked of taking her out of town for the weekend but not sure she's quite on board with that yet. anyway here a is recent pic of her. And a pic from our wedding day. Thought it was a nice contrast from where we were, and where we're at now! Comments are welcome!

A beautiful wife you have. Congratulations on becoming a cuckold and your wife having a lover. Is he black? Hopefully over time you can be denied, she can fucked on your marital bed, and your wife could be impregnated by a black stud.

Hey to all in DC land. We're still playing fairly active and having a good time in the lifestyle. She has two different lovers she see's on a regular basis. She's taken trips with one of them and had a great time. I'll write more later, gotta leave for work. Here is a new pic of her. Still gorgeous! :flash:

Attachments

• DSCN1061.jpg
    DSCN1061.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,851
I missed seeing the other pics but did you get any action pics or video of these sessions

more plz

Lucky man!

Please tell us how large her lovers are. Also please post some pics of her in a bikini. Please keep us posted on how you both are doing, and thanks for sharing.

She is one fine looking piece, nice to see there are people in Pittsburgh living the life. I live in the North Hills area and would love to fuck her silly. Hit me up here or dgolflover@yahoo.com

so she has accepted the interracial lifestyle?

her sex drive has easily doubled. not sure how long all this will last but she's definitely enjoying the change of pace. I can't last very long when i hear about it but she doesn't seem to mind lol. here's a pic from yesterday morning.

Attachments

• DSCF00092.jpg
    DSCF00092.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,192
More pics....She is great milf.Especially with high heels..Tell us a story with her boyfriend.
Has she ever said that he is better and bigger than you?
Has she gone black?
Do you buy her clothes in order to attract new lovers?

ya, I would also like to hear more and see more of her

does she take pics or video for you?

thanks for the replies. both her lovers have been in the 8" range. she's a tiny girl 5'1 and very petite, so it's been plenty. she's quite sore for several days after. we work it out thru some exercise though :D

Attachments

• ba9f1363.jpg
    ba9f1363.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 661
I have a fetish for short girls. Hope her boyfriends know how damn lucky they are. Thanks for posting, she's a hot one.

here's a swimsuit pic due to frequent requests! with some bad editing skillz :slow:

Attachments

• Image2222.jpg
    Image2222.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 250

Users who are viewing this thread

Back