• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Vasectomy

• Thread startercuckstarter
  • Start date
Yes, after the snip, and everyuthing has healed, it pays to masturbate as often as possible to clear out all the sperm already made and ready to be released. After a few months, you get a couple of negative sperm readings without any live tadpoles, and this means you can resume sex shooting blanks into your Mrs.

Doesn't pay to brag around the family, friends or work mates about your vasectomy in case one of your wife's lovers gets her preggie and she wants to raise the child.

But if you want to advertise to married woman that hubby is available for hire, then brag all you can.........and there will be lots of takers.

i think that all young white sissys should have the snip before they marry , so as to remove there genes from the gene pool , and all married white woman whoose hubbies are
sisssys or cuckolds should have it done and . white wives should send there sissy hubbies for it to be done , and explain to there sissy hubbies the reasons why it must be done .
does everyone agree.

And boys that wag school all the time, they could be snipped to avoid the lazy gene from being passed on,,,,ha ha.......and they could be hired as toy boys with lap-up duties.

Yes, Mac, humans can be selected for their anatomical qualities just as Breed Society inspectors classify cows with a points system for different parts of their body. Over several generations, you could create a slimmer female and guys with bigger penises.

Ugly women are often much more romantic, even if you have not noticed how much they have to offer.

Fat women sometimes need some help with their self-esteem, so they can "feel more wanted" and the excess fat can be released. It has been scientifically measured that we all have a blackboard in our minds of what we believe ourselves to be, and if this belief about ourselves is changed, then our bodies change automatically.

If a woman receives messages subconsciously that her husband does not like her as much as he did, then her body can store more energy as fat to help her cope with these emotions of "perceived less attractiveness". A man's libido can fall off, but his wife thinks she is less attractive - because he isn't pulling her panties down as much as he used to.

If a stranger starts flirting with her at every opportuniy he can, she can suddenly want to go the gym, do her hair, buy new clothes, shed some weight - and BINGO, she's having an affair because (she feels more valued and needed). The beliefs on her blackboard have changed - and this stranger who is working on her vulnerability CAN DO AYTHING HE LIKES WITH HER, she lets him push her buttons.

Our bodies are made of energy and thoughts, and if you use a powerful telescope and look at yourself, you will see up to 600 trillion cells which are basically a ring with 99.99%emptiness. Gamma rays from outer space flow through our bodies at the speed of light, 186,000 miles a second, but we never feel these rays touch us as they pass through us.

If we were solid as our eyes trick us to believe, we would feel those rays passing through our bodies, right?

If we can believe (without any doubts) that we are 15 kgs lighter, then our body will shed 15 kgs of excess weight easily and effortlessly without dieting. This is mentioned in the Bible. We automatically become what we believe about ourselves.

I know of a woman who changed the shape of her nose in 7 months without an operation, just from holding an image in her mind than her nose was the shape of another woman's nose she saw in a magazine.

Your penis can become bigger or smaller by HOLDING THE IMAGE OF WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE. It cums under the same heading of "ask and ye receive" in the Bible.

Our bodies are just trillions of vibrating particles of energy held together by a blueprint in our cells. The blueprint can be changed by creating a new image of who want to look like. It is possible to grow taller, more handsome, richer, poorer, shorter, uglier.

Most people could liver happier lives by changing their daily thoughts to notice more of God's beautiful creations. Unhappy people are focussed on noticing more things to be angry about.

However if you don't believe in the Bible, you FORCE YOURSELF TO STAY THE SAME.

Jesus said, "others will be able to do what he could do (and more) with his miracles as soon as they believe they can".

If you expect to find a better job, it will happen AS LONG AS YOU DON'T LET ANY NEWSPAPER REPORTER TELL YOU THAT TIMES ARE TOUGH AND AMERICA IS SINKING INTO THE OCEAN or the Taleban are ready to blow us up.

Spreading fear SELLS NEWSPAPERS. Fear is not real, it is just a perception that danger is ready to pounce. 99% of fears never actually happen, because men are resourceful.

Damn! Saraha you come up with some righteous stuff, like the Deepak Chopra of the cuckold world. Maybe it's just because I have the natural bent, but I'm beginning to find the science of cuckoldry more and more compelling. I always WANTED my women to fuck around. Some did, some didn't, some did and said they didn't. Now I see us all as victims of societal imperatives while the real biological imperatives got ignored. It makes perfect sense to me from an evolutionary point of view that women should seek out the best sperm they can find and do it often and continuously. It also makes sense to me that the top male breeders might be rather savage warlike types who didn't make good caretakers of pregnant women or young mothers with small children. We all know that women love bad boys, and even though most "breeding" is not about "breeding" these days the same biological imperatives that make women fuck dominant males for their sperm make them enjoy fucking them for mere practice, as well. Other men, like me, may be of only average or even inferior breeding stock, but we have a genuine sense of compassion, fair play, and duty and make good reliable, loyal husbands and caretakers. And we love for our wives to practice "breeding" with the best stock they can find as often as they like for mere pleasure, fun, and excitement. Take that a step farther, and it may actually be that men of my genetic makeup are more important than the top breeders in that only a few of them can impregnate hundreds or even thousands or millions of women, but it takes hundreds of thousands of men like me to make sure the women are safe and secure and supported while they raise the children of their "bulls." Kind of gives me a warm and fuzzy woody to think about it.

MacNfries said:
wow, Saraha, all that just 'cause I said maybe ugly women ought to be sterilized, too! ... damn!

Didn't mean to hit your hot button ... :p

You are very welcome, Mac. I have an experimental gadget on my computer which lets me change my brain speed between gamma, beta, alpha, theta and delta at will.

When I slow my brain down to meditation, I no longer notice the chatter of the world, and amazing stuff appears on the screen from my fingers tapping away. This is why I sometimes appear to be off the subject.

When I use the gadget, it is impossible to notice anything bad in the world - all I see is beautiful things around me for days afterwards.

All over my house there is money lying everywhere - notes and coins, about $37,000 at last count. Everywhere I see money, even coins/notes in my bed.

If you can see money all around you, you can't feel poor, and the Law of Attraction just keeps bringing more money into the house under the guise of "to whom has plenty, more will be given".

It is one of my manifestation projects. A year ago there was only a few hundred dollars on the floor, it is growing like mushrooms faster than I can spend it. I encourage my friends to take home a few handfuls when they visit.

It is liberating for "lesser men" to get the snip, because they can shoot blanks into lots of pussy. The Bulls could do the breeding, and the "snippees" could be allowed to have all the sex they could handle as their reward from society.

There is not a country in the world without a serious drain on its economy by genetic diseases costing billions of dollars a year in medical costs and suffering.

'sissy genes'

... i'm a little bit confused since the subject of this threat seemed to be vasectomy but not eugenetic. But shouldn't we talk about this as two different things?

Yes, i see that there are very good reasons for a Mistress or Her Bull to insist that Her subby has to submit to a vasectomy or even better to an orchiectomy. It's such a very valuable way to proof a sissies total submission and to enforce her full emasculation. And being a true sissy as long as i live i indeed would love to give away the last remains of my genetic inheritance for the benefit of 'my' Lady.

But do we really need to wipe away the 'sissy genes' by snipping the cords? And what makes you belief that 'Bulls genes' are healthier than 'sissy genes'? Are there 'sissy genes' at all? And if they are why shouldn't it be a good thing to breed sissies like me? Doesn't need all Superiors true subs to serve Their needs and to do the chores?

No, i really don't want to save my 'manhood'. i'm not a Man - i'm a sissy, a sub and i know, that i'm born to serve and to nurse and raise the children of real Men and Women! i'm inferior but in fact i'm unable to impregnate any Woman anyway: It's not just that my clitty is far too tiny and weak for a real fuck - i'm only able to become 'hard' and to 'squirt' my sissy cream if i'm allowed to rub myself while i'm being dressed in women's underwear and feeling a nice plug in my sissy pussy. No, the most important point is that it is medically proven that i'm as well completely infertile ... unable to father any child.

But just theoretically: if there would be a Mommy who would feel amused by using a sissy as Her little sex toy and by giving birth to a son with her inferior sissy genes - why shouldn't She do so? Couldn't She be glad to supply another Woman and Her Man with a perfect little sissy sub? Not just a very well trained one but also a genetically selected subby who is able and willing to please 'her' Superiors to the extent...?

So why want some people extirpate us sissies? we don't compete with real Men anyway.

* curtsey *

sissy moan

Thank you sissy moan for stamping your pretty little feet and standing up for us sissies. We do have value, who else would get all dressed up to mop the floors, who else would clean all the Masters and Mistresses after sex? And yes, who would nanny the children of all the cuckold relationships?

In the cold, dark world of reality I must say that I do not believe we have identified a "sissy" gene that could be bred out. If there is a submissive gene would all men be equal or would the least macho macho men become the subs and be ****** into sissydom?

I would get snipped in a minute, but we don't want kids and my wife doesn't want to get pregnant for any of her boyfriends, so she got fixed.
If we ever split, I am definitely getting snipped.

I got the snip-snip 10 years ago and it was the best decision we ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread