• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Venus Envy

• Thread starterVenusEnvy777
  • Start date
V

VenusEnvy777

Th dude that my wife dated before me packed 12 " cock ...he was married already to another woman and wouldnt leave his wife and it really crushed Stephanie, my wife. My connection to this is that when she and I met they were still sleeping together so after evertime they had sex she was so sore that she and I couldn't have sex. This actually really turned me on and she could totally tell because I would ask her graphic details about their sexual encounters and I eventually asked her to video tape them having sex but she couldn't talk him into that but she manage to get a foto of his gigantic cock. Just the thought of that monster penetrating her and imagining her cries in ecstasy was enough to cause me tp have nocturnal emissions. I am only 5" and I got her to admit she fantasizes and misses his giant log. She and I have discovered the world of Cuckolding

Well I did accidently see a few pics of thus dudes cock on one of my wifes old emails from him ... In reality I would guess it was about 10"

Congratualtions on realising taht your wife needs BIG cock. I hoep she finds another huge cock soon and cuckolds you good... Is she looking for a lover?

Thanks Becon

The situation is as follows with us/HER ... She has enthusiastically agreed to actively look for and be with another well endowed guy, however she wants to be the one to find him, and she wants him to be just the right guy, who upon her first laying eyes on him, activates a magical immediacy of attraction within her for him ! in other words she wants to meet a guy who she has the hots for ! LOL ( and as an aside she did actually meet a guy she totally had the hots for about 6 months ago, she got his e mail and they began an email exchange which was super hot for a while until he turned freaky and that turned her off ) ... so my anticipation during this waiting period is kinda cool actually I just hope she meets someone soon... Thanks again for asking

The Guinness Book of Records showed a photo from National Geographics of a pygmy with a 14-inch penis hanging between his legs. It was professionally measured by a Doctor, but how he found the blood to pump it up I don't know. I think he stretched it over many years by a weight that was attached to it. It was down to his knees.

I knew my remiss sense of weights and measurements would embarrass me one day .... So I actually asked my wife in her best estimate the size of his package and she told me it was the approx length of her forearm and a little thicker ...so correction ... 10" and pretty damn thick !

So it is possible to stretch my penis ?

from stories from girls, etc, don't think the stats of cocks being that big are as scare as some might think.

i've talked and fantasized with several gfs and asked about large guy's they've been with, most have been with at least 9 or 10" and several with around 12", and a few girls with multiple guys that big.

Now the question becomes how accurate is my assessment on my 5" cock ?

Most girls I've talked to about their exes sizes were not as willing to tell me about them as much as my wife is now

haha, guess I have better luck or skills at that than you do. lol.

persitance, being bold and confident about it. and getting them excited about sharing, so lots of dirty talk... etc sharing fantasies.

It's possible my exes didnt want to humiliate me

VenusEnvy777 said:
So it is possible to stretch my penis ?

Yes, it is possible if it is done slowly. Some guys yelq impatiently and bruise it with blood clots.

But most guys on here would like to shrink it.

If you want to improve your penis, you should have your shower normally, and when you are ready to get out, you turn the cold tap on slowly so the water goes in a jet straight onto your penis. The water needs to get colder and colder until your penis pulls "small and tight" against your body. After another minute, you can stop the water and get dried.

This cold, "afterburn" treatment actually gives your immunity a huge stimulation, because the cold makes your body feel it was under attack from an unseen enemy.

Hot and cold variations in short cycles of time, actually tone up your penis muscles in beneficial ways. Lots of blood will go through your penis in the hour after your shower to flush out tired blood and replace it with more nitric oxide - in case you are horny for hot pussy you notice in the shopping mall.

Users who are viewing this thread