Very interested but nervous

• Thread starterNataliesHusband
  • Start date

NataliesHusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2023
Wash DC
I’m 63 m in wash dc married to 49 yo wife. Thinking about being cucked excites me a lot more than fucking her. I’ve hinted - had her imagine another cock while we fuck, telling her she can date - but she laughs and says she’s too busy. I’d like her seduced and for him to tell me all about it

IMG_9964.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: zagc, toolman, Custer Laststand and 4 others
NataliesHusband said:
I’m 63 m in wash dc married to 49 yo wife. Thinking about being cucked excites me a lot more than fucking her. I’ve hinted - had her imagine another cock while we fuck, telling her she can date - but she laughs and says she’s too busy. I’d like her seduced and for him to tell me all about it

IMG_9964.jpeg
Any naked pics? puertovallarta10@hotmail.com

• Love
Reactions: MattyF and toolman
I wish! I have clothed pics if you’d like.

• Love
Reactions: MattyF and toolman
NataliesHusband said:
I wish! I have clothed pics if you’d like.
Go through your pics of her, pick the ones that you feel show her at her best. Is she clean shaven

Reactions: toolman
NataliesHusband said:

IMG_9964.jpeg

See: Turning a wife into a Hotwife
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

See also: The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena
The Cuckold Husband / Hotwife Phenomena

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman
Please send some clothed or stocking pics

881CE2ED-A80D-47F3-AAAE-87CEB6F5CA0D.jpeg

BUMP