• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Very nervous

• Thread starterTiff3391
  • Start date
T

Tiff3391

Hubby wants me to find my first black man. I am 28, married, no kids. I am very nervous but a little excited at the possibilities. If I am you type then please contact me and we will see where it goes. Thanks! - Tiff

one more

I can't believe I am doing this..

Tiff you are my type

where are you located, I travel all over for business so meeting should be easy, Im Jay Woods, 6'2", 195lbs, fit, attractive, professional, educated. email me at Nastyblack34@yahoo.com

WHOA DID YOU :shock: THOSE JUGS :D

HONEY YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING U LOOKIN FOR WITH MELONS LIKE THOSE :wink:

INCLUDING ME :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

getting more nervous

Hubby has told me I have to pick someone from this site to go alone on a date on Saturday Oct 8th. I've never done anything like that in my life. When he said he wanted to spice up our sex life I did not know he meant that I had to choose a black man. I didn't know about this site until he showed me and told me to post our intimate pictures. I am so afraid that someone we know will see them here. This is the absolutly craziest thing I have ever done..but I have to admit it makes my heart pound knowing everyone sees me this way. Am I crazy for doing this? I live in Virginia. If you are interested in a date then please contact me. OMG I can't believe I am doing this..

pick me pick me

I would love to help you out with your issue:)

Attachments

• jimm2ytightpants_153.jpg
    jimm2ytightpants_153.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 273
pick me pick me

I would love to help you out with your issue:)

Attachments

• jimm2ytightpants_108.jpg
    jimm2ytightpants_108.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 116
Tiff I guess a lot of BBC have the hots for you... Show us how they take care of a hot white lady ;-)

Baby gurl!

Baby, you look fantastic. You make my blood boil, honey. You've got such a cute face, luscious big boobs and a large firm butt. I'm sure quite a few guys are interested in you. It would definately be a priviledge to meet you in the flesh. You look delicious. :wink: :wink:

Tiff3391 said:
Hubby wants me to find my first black man. I am 28, married, no kids. I am very nervous but a little excited at the possibilities. If I am you type then please contact me and we will see where it goes. Thanks! - Tiff
love to meet u and fuck the taste out of ur mouth
with this 10.5 thick tool

Attachments

• s2400037.jpg
    s2400037.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 142
oh my god!

Oh my god....you just don't know what this is doing to me....

Tiff, thanks for sharing your pics. You are beautiful.PLease keep them coming. I hope that you will go through with your husband's wishes and try black. I am sure you will not be disappointed!

ohhhhhh

Thanks for the comments..I never thought this would be so erotic as it is...hubby can't wait for me to go on my date...but I'm really scared...this was his idea...what will I have to do? I can't stop thinking about it..ohhhhhh

what a hot ass body!

I must say this, I have been with hot and wild women before, but Damn lady! You are one hot ass Mother$#@!&^! Hell I would leave my wife for you if I was married!

Tiff!!

Tiff, Although your scared I think you will enjoy going black and sampling a big black cock! I suggest you wear something slutty - like no bra, loose top, no panties, short skirt and stockings. That way any black man will se that your ready to go black. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Hopefully, this will help to fill the void :)

I travel all over for business and would love to help
JJ

Attachments

• me_dammit.jpg
    me_dammit.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 145

Users who are viewing this thread