• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Veteran slutwife

• Thread starterStxslut
  • Start date

Stxslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2023
Mature slutwife from South Texas. Will continue to be a slutwife as long as possible.

IMG_5603.jpegYrcPzBj - Imgur.gifezgif-4-65fe3fe87b14.gifslide2 (3)-overlay (2).png

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, genuinepleasure, Lovasianladies and 11 others
Stxslut said:
Mature slutwife from South Texas. Will continue to be a slutwife as long as possible.

IMG_5603.jpegYrcPzBj - Imgur.gifezgif-4-65fe3fe87b14.gifslide2 (3)-overlay (2).png
The men in south Texas are very lucky to have you sucking and fucking their cocks.

Reactions: LoveCumSluts
Ladiesfucker said:
Wow Fuckable and eatable slutwife with juicy figure
Thank you

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Stxslut said:

I’d love to dominate and seed your slut married holes proper!

Stxslut said:

Are you the Hubby or the Slutwife posting this ?
If you're the hubby, thank you for sharing your slut with us. She's pretty sexy and definitely still fuckable. If I lived nearby, I'd love to come around and fuck her for you, if you both didn't mind. She has great cock sucking skills too. Nice.

Wifey, you are pretty hot for a veteran slut. You made my cock hard watching you suck that cock. You're ass is also a huge turn on too !. I love a full figured woman. Just adds to the sluttiness. I'd love to fuck you someday if there was ever a possibility !

Wife here

Reactions: HugeLoad
Can you share more dirty, slutty pics and videos ??

Stxslut said:
I could watch you suck cock all day long. Cock in your mouth looks pretty hot !!

Love the cock

slide2 (3)-overlay (2).pngezgif-4-4532a8406ce3.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow, genuinepleasure, Johz and 1 other person
Stxslut said:
Love the cock

That's a good girl. Love to see you wrap your lips around my hard cock. How about that idea ?

Peachlover said:
Where in South Texas? I'm down there a lot.
Northwest of Corpus Christi

Stxslut said:

ן
Stxslut said:
Love the cock

Mmmm wow she’s so beautiful and sexy 🤩

Reactions: Johz
Selfies. Sorry about the focus.

ezgif-2-c51824168d.gifezgif-1-57a5553f25.gif

Last edited:
I'm close to Taft when I'm down that way

CavScout said:
The men in south Texas are very lucky to have you sucking and fucking their cocks.
Yes Indeed. She needs to post up every time she does too. Give us all some hope that good sluts like this continue to carry the torch so we can stay hard too.

Users who are viewing this thread